Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

So...Augustus...You Killed On My Turf...Now I Will Hunt You Down (open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeek Matthews

Zeek Matthews

So...Augustus...You Killed On My Turf...Now I Will Hunt You Down (open) Empty
PostSubject: So...Augustus...You Killed On My Turf...Now I Will Hunt You Down (open)   So...Augustus...You Killed On My Turf...Now I Will Hunt You Down (open) Icon_minitime1Sat May 10, 2014 3:21 pm

Zeek had met a man named Augustus in England (muggle) a couple weeks prior. He didn't believe in magic yet he did know that it was too coincidental a time frame to write off as just coincedence. His gut instincts told him the man he knew as Augustus killed that human. From what he could tell for no reason. He began tracking the man down. Following him to this area. Not that he realized he had entered the Wizard World. He had never been there. He walked around with a toothpick in his mouth. Baby securely nestled in carrier sleeping. An x across his chest where on right hip the ak 47 military rifle rested and on the left the baby bag. Nate's carrier on his chest as he walked through hogsmeade. Walking into a building and looked around. He could probably learn some information here. Taverns were good for that.
Back to top Go down
Rosetta Thorne

Rosetta Thorne

PostSubject: Re: So...Augustus...You Killed On My Turf...Now I Will Hunt You Down (open)   So...Augustus...You Killed On My Turf...Now I Will Hunt You Down (open) Icon_minitime1Sun May 11, 2014 11:54 pm

Rosetta was wandering around when she spotted a rather cute lady enter a building she followed her nearly bumping into someone else. She quickly jumped to the side hissing a little. It didn't help that Avana had wrapped herself around her neck. She tried to recover herself this was not the time to show her colors. For one no one here knew her so it was the perfect place to blend in. For another she had just received a lecture about her behavior form her father which of course included a beating. Though the marks never showed.
Back to top Go down
Zeek Matthews

Zeek Matthews

PostSubject: Re: So...Augustus...You Killed On My Turf...Now I Will Hunt You Down (open)   So...Augustus...You Killed On My Turf...Now I Will Hunt You Down (open) Icon_minitime1Mon May 12, 2014 1:31 am

Zeek walked to the Wizard, not that he knew it, and looked at tthe man. "I'm tracking down someone who killed a human in England where I was staying for the moment. I need to know...what can you tell me about a man named Augustus." He asked. Toothpick in his mouth as he described the man. "Eh? What the hell is a Dark Lord? Seriously I just asked you about a man. Wizard? You been smoking the funny cigarettes?" He was getting confused. "Right...okay then." He stated. Listening. "Ah...so he has a criminal record killing." And an alcoholic." "Thank you. I'll get information elsewhere." Hopefully where someone isn't sleep deprived or doing drugs.
Back to top Go down
Aiden Wickham

Aiden Wickham

PostSubject: Re: So...Augustus...You Killed On My Turf...Now I Will Hunt You Down (open)   So...Augustus...You Killed On My Turf...Now I Will Hunt You Down (open) Icon_minitime1Mon May 12, 2014 11:19 pm

The air was sweet and tender, almost as tender as his arm. Rubbing it he made a face, his father needed to really find better lighting for that old house. Brushing off the pain like normal he walked down the beaten road with his canine companion, Baskerville, the female Doberman Pinscher. Her coat was soft and a beautiful tan colour with grey markings, she had a long tail and pointed ears. Aiden was proud of his dark beauty that he found as a pup, she as still young but still his friend. After weeks she was finally able to follow her Human outside. Aiden had braided part of his hair to keep it out of his face as he went, his birchwood wand in his pocket as he made sure to keep it near him. Baskerville walked at his side keeping his gate perfectly before she stopped and growled. Her ears fell flat and lips curved and rose as she snarled, Aiden stopped and looked to the direction her gaze was in. A man with a baby? Kneeling he stroked her fur as she prickled with anticipation. Her senses picked up wolf and being protective of her Aiden she was a bit more grumpy.
Back to top Go down
Zeek Matthews

Zeek Matthews

PostSubject: Re: So...Augustus...You Killed On My Turf...Now I Will Hunt You Down (open)   So...Augustus...You Killed On My Turf...Now I Will Hunt You Down (open) Icon_minitime1Mon May 12, 2014 11:55 pm

OOC: Rosetta told me to go ahead and post. I didn't skip her in the order

Zeek looked down at Nate. "Geez you could sleep through a bomb explosion kid." He snickered a bit as he turned to head across the street. Allowing a full view of the AK 47 resting on his other hip. As he walked in the direction that the Doberman was in and began to address a wizard on the street. Though stopped as a broom rushed past without a rider. Twitching a bit. "That is some advanced animatronics there." he said rationalizing it after a second.
Back to top Go down
Rosetta Thorne

Rosetta Thorne

PostSubject: Re: So...Augustus...You Killed On My Turf...Now I Will Hunt You Down (open)   So...Augustus...You Killed On My Turf...Now I Will Hunt You Down (open) Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:55 pm

Rosetta walked out from behind a building after she made her self visible. "Hmm what do we have here?" She asked to no one in particular as she eyed the man before her. She then recognized one of the men for being part of the group but she just ignored them.

Her attention was just drawn to one man and she spun a strand of hair around her fingers as she eyed the man curiously he did not look like he belonged here. No matter she was used to seeing a lot of strange folk.
Back to top Go down
Aiden Wickham

Aiden Wickham

PostSubject: Re: So...Augustus...You Killed On My Turf...Now I Will Hunt You Down (open)   So...Augustus...You Killed On My Turf...Now I Will Hunt You Down (open) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:03 pm

Baskerville knew Rose was there but she only was warry for the wolf. Licking Aiden's hand she barked softly and looked to the male. Keeping far back from him, Aiden looked to the gun and looked to Rose with an eye roll. Speaking of the most annoying person other than his father. He looked to her and sighed, "What are ye doing now.... I thought ya were under watch still...." he said slipping his Irish side into his voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So...Augustus...You Killed On My Turf...Now I Will Hunt You Down (open)   So...Augustus...You Killed On My Turf...Now I Will Hunt You Down (open) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

So...Augustus...You Killed On My Turf...Now I Will Hunt You Down (open)
Page 1 of 1