Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

On the Run but From What (Sojo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosetta Thorne

Rosetta Thorne

On the Run but From What (Sojo) Empty
PostSubject: On the Run but From What (Sojo)   On the Run but From What (Sojo) Icon_minitime1Sun May 11, 2014 9:50 pm

Rosetta was avoiding her father she did not want to go back down nor did she want another lecture on how she should try and fit in more. Her plan was simple take the Dark Lord down when he was high drunk and take his place. It would be rather easy or so she thought. Her flight took her to a bar off in the an unknown place. 'Perfect father won't dare look for me here.' She thought to herself as she slipped in.

Her eyes scanned the room before she found a booth in the back of the room she moved over to it her heels clicking on the tile as she walked. She did not notice all the men staring at her and a couple of the women nor did she care.

Rosetta sat down and immediately a waiter was at her elbow asking her what she wanted. She told him just a glass of his strongest liquor. She watched him walk off with a surprised look on his face as he thought that she would prefer a glass of wine.

Outfit
Back to top Go down
Sojo Vandres

Sojo Vandres

PostSubject: Re: On the Run but From What (Sojo)   On the Run but From What (Sojo) Icon_minitime1Sun May 11, 2014 10:46 pm

Fredrique, undercover agent sojo vandres, was under orders from the Dark Lord to he was unquestionably loyal to as the man he was right now. Right hand and the man in the darkness. He used blood magic yet refused to use the necromancy in evil ways. Even the blood magic use made him sick but it is what made him rise in ranks quickly. He did what he needed to in order to best do his job. He made sure to look different. Though the order from the Dark Lord left a bitter taste in his mouth he did as was told. He made his way to where he knew she would go. She was hard to find yet predictable. Seriously?! Ivano was busy and Josiah was doing who knows what? He made a face and entered the building. Appearing like a wraith beside her in the booth. "Waiting long for me darling?" Came his badass almost cocky tone.
Back to top Go down
Rosetta Thorne

Rosetta Thorne

PostSubject: Re: On the Run but From What (Sojo)   On the Run but From What (Sojo) Icon_minitime1Mon May 12, 2014 9:18 pm

Rosetta growled as she saw Fredrique. "Let me guess Lord Rookwood sent you to pick me up?" She said with a pout it seemed that everyone wanted to keep an eye on her. "Well I have news for you I am not going and you can't make me." She said as she sipped her drink.

"Why don't you grab a drink and stay since I won't be going anywhere and I know you can't go back with out me." She said with a sly smile. Knowing that he had no choice but to stay.
Back to top Go down
Sojo Vandres

Sojo Vandres

PostSubject: Re: On the Run but From What (Sojo)   On the Run but From What (Sojo) Icon_minitime1Mon May 12, 2014 10:12 pm

Fredrique looked at her with a scathing look. "Does it seem like this is the highlight of my day either?" He said in a scathing scoffing tone. "Bitch please I have better things to do than play snatch and grab for you." Came the cold and scary tone of the blood mage. He looked at her coldly. "Then guess what darling I won't be going anywhere until you are ready to go home. How you like them apples?" He asked sardonically. Rolling his eyes a bit. "So you can spike it to try to seduce me again? Ha! No thanks. Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. No thanks Rosetta...I'll pass on the drink." He said with a badass cocky tone. Looking at her and rolled his eyes. "Are you sure you are a grown woman not a breasted infant?" He said sharp tonguedly.

Last edited by Sojo Vandres on Tue May 13, 2014 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rosetta Thorne

Rosetta Thorne

PostSubject: Re: On the Run but From What (Sojo)   On the Run but From What (Sojo) Icon_minitime1Mon May 12, 2014 11:47 pm

Rosetta grew bored and decided to try her trick out. Turning herself invisible she stood up and started for the door. She did not need someine watching her or a bodyguard. She did not get why everyone seemed intent on bringing her places she did not want to go.

She was almost at the door when she felt something on her shoulder. 'No it couldn't be. I am invisible. ' She thought to herself and just kept going. Ignoring whoever or whatever it was that touched her. But then she stopped as she saw someone standing infront of her.
Back to top Go down
Sojo Vandres

Sojo Vandres

PostSubject: Re: On the Run but From What (Sojo)   On the Run but From What (Sojo) Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:00 am

Fredrique rolled his eyes and waited a moment. He saw dead people and she thought going invisible would help her escape him? This must be why Dark Lord Augustus kept sending HIM when he would rather not baby sit a grown woman. He followed after her and smirked. Touching her shoulder then let it go. Moving and was in front of her when she finished. "Aya....please." He said with a strange dialect before it. "I see dead people Rosetta. You going invisible equates to dead people and oh right...you are still tangible just not visible. All you are is translucent but bitch...you can't hide from me like that." He grabbed her by the hair and slammmed her into the wall. Course to others he wasn't touching anthing but air. "Stop playing games with me Rosetta....I'm not in the mood for childish games. You are a grown woman stop acting like a brat."
Back to top Go down
Rosetta Thorne

Rosetta Thorne

PostSubject: Re: On the Run but From What (Sojo)   On the Run but From What (Sojo) Icon_minitime1Wed May 14, 2014 1:23 am

"Fine you win what is wanted of me this time?" Rosetta asked as she turned herself back. "It must pain you to always have to come after me." She said with a smirk.

"You know you could just say you didn't find me and let me be." She daid hopefully but she knew that would not happen though she wanted it to. She could not be anywhere he dad would expect her to be.
Back to top Go down
Sojo Vandres

Sojo Vandres

PostSubject: Re: On the Run but From What (Sojo)   On the Run but From What (Sojo) Icon_minitime1Wed May 14, 2014 9:34 pm

Fredrique looked at her. "How the hell should I know?" He demanded. Stroking her hair with a dark stroke. "Eh? I wouldn't say that when I use blood magic and cut myself to power it with the stronger magic within. I deal with people like you sister for breakfast...lunch...and dinner. There is scarier tougher things amongst dead than a sexy bratty female." He said with a dark smirk. "To suffer the Lord's wrath for failure? You have got to be kidding me." he spat acidicly. His hand gripped her throat in a tight hold and choked her a second then loosened his hold. "I'm letting you not go back right now...do you want that to change darling?"
Back to top Go down
Rosetta Thorne

Rosetta Thorne

PostSubject: Re: On the Run but From What (Sojo)   On the Run but From What (Sojo) Icon_minitime1Sun May 18, 2014 8:28 pm

Rosetta grumbled quietly. "Okay then let's go drink." She said as she headed back to booth as it was obvious she was not going to get rid of him that easily. She twirled a strand of hair around her fingers. "It must really drain you always chasing after me." She cooed at him noticing that he was quite handsome though her mind was blinded by the fact that he was always sent to take her back.

"I could give you something that you can call me to you with though you would have to do something for me to get it." She smirked slightly and wondered if he would bite.

"So Fredrique would you like to be able to drag me to you where ever I might be? Or would you prefer to hunt me down each and every time I run off like you are doing now?" She asked her voice sounding like sweet honey.
Back to top Go down
Sojo Vandres

Sojo Vandres

PostSubject: Re: On the Run but From What (Sojo)   On the Run but From What (Sojo) Icon_minitime1Sat May 31, 2014 4:10 pm

Fredrique looked at her and walked back to the table with her. Sitting beside her again to half box her in yet stayed with space between them in the booth. "Not particularly no." He said in response to it must drain him to chase after her. He looked at her and began weighing the pros and cons behind an unchanged facial expression of bored tolerance of the beautiful woman beside him. Pros and cons both for when he was undercover as Fredrique and when he was just Sojo. Listening to her as she spoke he smirked deviously. "In case you haven't noticed, which apparently its missed notation in that bimbo brain of yours, I have no issues tracking you down like a rapid dog that needs silencing. However, what would you want in exchange for such a means? Not that I'm agreeing I just wonder what you'd desire in return for...such a sacrifice." He said with a dark and dangerous yet sexy tone.
Back to top Go down
Rosetta Thorne

Rosetta Thorne

PostSubject: Re: On the Run but From What (Sojo)   On the Run but From What (Sojo) Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:38 am

Rosetta smiled at Fredrique. "My dear Fredrique the only thing that I would want for this gift is your body for a night or two." She said with a small laugh. Plus she needed to get close to him to make the spiritual connection anyways.

"So Fredrique what do you think? Do we have a deal handsome?" She cooed as she moved closer and ran a finger up his chest to his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sojo Vandres

Sojo Vandres

PostSubject: Re: On the Run but From What (Sojo)   On the Run but From What (Sojo) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:03 pm

Fredrique looked at her with less than an amused expression. His mind was trying to figure out if it was worth it. "Don't think you can devil's work your way into my astral connections. It take a hellava lot more than a time or two or a deal with a she devil before you are able to get into such closeness." He stated darkly. Arching an eyebrow and made no reaction to the night or two. "You may get a night but don't push your luck. You offer a double edged dagger for a gift and don't think you can play devil's fool on me." He retorted darkly. He pushed her back over to her side. Gripping her hand in a vise grip that was almost brutal. "I think your awfully sexually molesting for a woman who has not been told yay or nay yet dove." He said. Using dove as a demeaning term. "On the conditions you don't try to use it to find me. You won't be allowed telepathic communications with me. And I will be using my blood to make sure you can't make it into a tracking beacon." Pulling her close to him. "Do we have a deal dollface?" He responded in icy kind.
Back to top Go down
Rosetta Thorne

Rosetta Thorne

PostSubject: Re: On the Run but From What (Sojo)   On the Run but From What (Sojo) Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:08 am

Rosetta thought about his terms they were reasonable besides she didn't really want to track him as much as she wanted to be close to him for some reason. She had never been drawn to any man like this before.

As he pulled her to him she looked into his eyes. "I agree to your terms." She said softly. Knowing that this deal would come to conditions on the other side as well most however were not as smart as Fredrique was but that didn't bug her.
Back to top Go down
Sojo Vandres

Sojo Vandres

PostSubject: Re: On the Run but From What (Sojo)   On the Run but From What (Sojo) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:23 am

Fredrique looked at Rosetta as she spoke. Looking at her. He wondered why she even propositioned such an offer. There was just something wrong with this scenario yet honestly even as Sojo he would begin to tire of this chase her down game. Nodding his head as she spoke. "Then lets get this over with." He said simply. Looking at her with a disinterested gaze. He took her by the wrist and led her to a place he stayed when he was undercover. It was still in dark and twisted areas and bordered a graveyard and blood bank on either side. Shoving her into the front door. "Welcome to my home away from home bitch...let's get to the bedroom."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Run but From What (Sojo)   On the Run but From What (Sojo) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

On the Run but From What (Sojo)
Page 1 of 1