Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

You Look Like Hell...Hurry Up And Eat (Ivano)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sojo Vandres

Sojo Vandres

You Look Like Hell...Hurry Up And Eat (Ivano) Empty
PostSubject: You Look Like Hell...Hurry Up And Eat (Ivano)   You Look Like Hell...Hurry Up And Eat (Ivano) Icon_minitime1Mon May 12, 2014 9:54 pm

Fredrique finally convinced Rosetta to go to the meeting and he, himself, had attended invisibly. Long enough to hear the man say that there was a charge. He did a double take in his head. For a minute he could have sworn he saw Lady Rowena Ravenclaw there. When he looked again he saw he was mistaken. The resemblance was uncanny yet stored away for later. Vanishing from that area in wraith like shadows he reappeared in the cell where Ivano was hidden deep within Rookwood Jr's personal area. Walking over to Ivano and use his blood magic to heal over wounds. "You look like hell. Hurry up and eat dumbass. What you do this time?" He asked i na cocky and badass tone. Walking over and cut his wrist with a knife and held it up near Ivano's face.
Back to top Go down
Ivano Romano

Ivano Romano

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell...Hurry Up And Eat (Ivano)   You Look Like Hell...Hurry Up And Eat (Ivano) Icon_minitime1Fri May 16, 2014 12:13 am

Ivano was chained to the wall yet again. He was beginning to think that it was just a thing to help him stay in control and released when he need an untrained vampire to wreak havoc on a poor soul. When he heard the door open he looked up but his head immediately fell down to his chest and he let out a small moan. Why did he have to hurt.

Though he recognized the voice of someone who he trusted yet was a little wary of. Since he for some reason he seemed to be the only one that was nice to him and actually let him feed off of him. "Honestly I am not sure what I did this time." He said as his fangs elongated and he latched onto the man's wrist sucking ferociously. He could not believe how hungry he was. Though to be honest he did not know when the last time he fed was.
Back to top Go down
Sojo Vandres

Sojo Vandres

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell...Hurry Up And Eat (Ivano)   You Look Like Hell...Hurry Up And Eat (Ivano) Icon_minitime1Fri May 16, 2014 12:24 am

Fredrique deep down as Sojo felt for this guy. Somewhat. He could never forget they were truly enemies yet not. Frienemies by now. He looked at Ivano. Waiting for him to become weary. He flicked his forehead. "Focus on eating now and don't expect an endless source. You start to take too much the well runs dry." He forewarned darkly. He winced a bit as Ivano latched on but allowed him to drink. His bloods power would fill the hunger where the blood did not. He let him drink for now. Why he did this even as Fredrique was a mystery. He felt an odd friendship to this man after all these years.A taboo forbidden friendship.
Back to top Go down
Ivano Romano

Ivano Romano

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell...Hurry Up And Eat (Ivano)   You Look Like Hell...Hurry Up And Eat (Ivano) Icon_minitime1Sun May 18, 2014 7:43 pm

Ivano closed his eyes as the warm thick liquid glided down his throat. He loved the taste of the man's blood it tasted a whole lot better then the stuff that they fed him. Besides he always felt weak after what they called food so he stopped eating it unless he had to. Though that just resulted in him being forced fed. For some reason they really wanted him to eat that stuff.

When he finished he let go but he still wanted more but nothing more would pump out and he knew that he had reached the limit. He looked up at the man. "Why do you dare to risk your life to help me?" He asked though in a few minutes his mind cleared.

"Help me Soj I mean Fredrique..." He whispered he was not the Death Eater that he was made to think he was but who was he. "They are drugging me with something and I am losing control of myself."
Back to top Go down
Sojo Vandres

Sojo Vandres

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell...Hurry Up And Eat (Ivano)   You Look Like Hell...Hurry Up And Eat (Ivano) Icon_minitime1Mon May 19, 2014 9:45 pm

Fredrique looked at Ivano as he fed. Watching the blood going through him and giving him color back. "How can you be so sure I'm not poisoning you?" He said in amusement. "Baka." He muttered before he could even stop himself. Looking at him. "I am currently too valuable to be disposable. There isn't many blood mages and I'm far too loyal to be easily believed I've done wrong. I'll get a bitch out and hit." He said only half sure of this. He chuckled a bit. "Baka sura." He muttered. Two peas in the pod. Brothers and best friends.

This was one of those times that one must delve into darkness in order to fight on the side of light. It made him sick to the stomach the way he used his birth magics. Mostly blood magery. Yet he had done what he needed to in order to rise quickly and successfully in rank to be where he was now. All for Ivano... he looked at him. "You are so valuable and if I can help you learn control...you'll be a valuable ally." He said darkly. A twisted smile.

Though when the slip up happened he acted like that name was someone else. "Sojo? Who is Sojo?" He demanded violently while others, if they happened to, could hear. Pointing the wand like he was going to fire a curse at him. Instead he put up silencers and wards. He lowered his wand. "Baka sura...you really messed up." He moved closer. "Why do you think I'm here old friend? Hmm? Do you think I decided I suddenly after all these years would enjoy using my blood magery like this?" He teased jokingly.

He looked at him. "I figured as much. That is why I am using my blood for numerous reasons. To counter act it. Help you remember...and keep you strong. Slowly helping you grow stronger and more in control. The more you control the less control they will have over you." he said softly. He stroked Ivano's hair. "Shhh....I know...it isn't your fault. I will help you. You are why I am in this deep. What can you recall? Anything you can tell me will help me learn what they are using. For now I can only help you in this way." He murmured so only Ivano would hear.

"Food? Drink? Anything..." he said softly. "I won't let you fall over that edge and if you do...you better make damn sure you take me with you my best friend...brother of bond." He said with a smirk. Pulling back and was Fredrique again. "Who is Sojo!" He demanded. Hitting him on the head but held back a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ivano Romano

Ivano Romano

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell...Hurry Up And Eat (Ivano)   You Look Like Hell...Hurry Up And Eat (Ivano) Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:40 am

Ivano looked at Fredrique/Sojo as he spoke he knew he could trust him. Though he would have to remember to try not to slip up again though he was not sure if he could help it.

As Fredrique hit him he let out a growl for the show so that if anyone was listening would believe that he was just getting tortured. Though he really just wanted to get out and he knew that Fredrique was the only way to get out of this mess.
Back to top Go down
Sojo Vandres

Sojo Vandres

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell...Hurry Up And Eat (Ivano)   You Look Like Hell...Hurry Up And Eat (Ivano) Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:16 pm

Fredirique/Sojo looked at Ivano. Glaring at him. "Who is Sojo?" He demanded again. Keeping the wards up. "What can you recall Ivano...any information you can give me will help me. You still remember the face of the woman you head over heels for? You mentioned her a few times. Tabi. Tabi Ann Prewett. The reason you ended up like this is because you tried to sneak out to see her. You told me that during your feverish from the change state." He said with a smirk. "Tell me...I will be dropping the wards and silencings soon. I've allowed the sounds of your growling to escape. Nothing else." he said. Hitting him with a minor pain spell to keep up appearances. "WHO is Sojo?!" He demanded again. Even if Ivano slipped up and called him Sojo he was skilled enough to not acknowledge it and act like it was someone else.
Back to top Go down
Ivano Romano

Ivano Romano

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell...Hurry Up And Eat (Ivano)   You Look Like Hell...Hurry Up And Eat (Ivano) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:30 am

"I remember a needle being inserted into my vein and this liquid stuff flows into it then I black out." Ivano told the guy who he was sure was his friend. That was truly all that he remembered for whenever he woke up he forgot completely who he was and that was usually when he was sent out on someone or sent out to just wreak havoc on a town or city. For they knew as soon as the serum wore off he would forget most of what he had just done. Though the more that they administered the longer it took for it to where off so they continued to increase his dose hoping that he would one day become completely under their control.

Though they did not know that he was fighting it off and actually was developing a small immunity to the drug the more they used. As most would with the constant use of a specific drug that harms the cells in the body. Though it usually got to his brain before his white blood cells could fight it off.

"After I wake again I have lost myself and the last thing I remember is the walls of the cell though I am sure they are using my drugged self for something." He said as he growled and winced slightly knowing that the pain was just to disguise what they were doing. "How is the beautiful Tabi?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell...Hurry Up And Eat (Ivano)   You Look Like Hell...Hurry Up And Eat (Ivano) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

You Look Like Hell...Hurry Up And Eat (Ivano)
Page 1 of 1