Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nathaniel Lancer

Nathaniel Lancer

You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza) Empty
PostSubject: You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza)   You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza) Icon_minitime1Sat May 24, 2014 2:33 pm

Starla remembered the way Liza had told them to go. That and daddy looked up a map and told her. So she was sitting on his shoulders with hands on his head guiding him. Still...she giggled...her daddy still got lost. It was like a talent of his. "Silly daddy." She said with a big grin. Nathaniel flushed a bit. "Yeah well...I know you had the directions memorized but half these landmarks look the same." He muttered. Blushing and facepalmed. "Daddy forgot to get a wand...how am I going to protect us now except muggle style?" He groaned. Hoping he wouldn't have to. He looked around. Closing his eyes and prayed for Liza to show up. "Sorta foolish eh? Praying like that...but if its true what I don't want to acknowledge...she should know right?" He said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza)   You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza) Icon_minitime1Sat May 24, 2014 3:21 pm

Liza smiled when she heard the door to her shop open because she knew already who it was.  She could smell him the moment he walked him.  It was a smell that she had been dreaming of recently, it had been forever since they had that picnic on the beach.  “I will be right there Nathaniel.”  Liza had her hands in the middle of a potion and could not leave it at the moment.

Finally being able to get away from the potion she walked up to the front of the store wiping off her hands on her apron she was wearing.  “It’s not foolish to pray to something you believe in.”  She said with a smile.

Liza walked over and hugged Nate and then kissed his cheek, “If someone would get off a daddy’s shoulders I can hug her took.”  Liza smiled, “I can’t believe you made it thru the door.”  Liza turned around and sat on a stool by her counter, “So what brings the two of you into my shop today?”
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Lancer

Nathaniel Lancer

PostSubject: Re: You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza)   You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza) Icon_minitime1Sun May 25, 2014 12:42 am

Starla joined daddy in praying then blinked as they appeared in the store. Wooooooow. Nathaniel blinked and looked around in utter confusion. How did he get in here? He looked around. "Huh? Wait..how?" He asked. "Its magic daddy." Starla said. Nathaniel flushed a bit. Looking at her. "Hello Liza." He said with a smile. He looked at her. Helping Starla off his shoulders and flushed. Starla ran over and jumped up into Liza's arms. Nathaniel flushed and hugged her back. "Through door? How did? I was in the streets but now...I'm o confused." He said in confuion. "Starla wanted to come see you." He said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza)   You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza) Icon_minitime1Mon May 26, 2014 6:53 pm

Liza could not help but laugh a little at Nate's reaction on how he got into her shop.  The look on his face was just priceless to say the least.  "Well you wanted to enter the shop, so you did."  Liza smirked, "Have to love the surprise I guess."

Liza pulled Starla into her arms and hugged her and kissed her cheek,  "How is my little princess doing today?"  Liza asked and then looked over at Nate.

"So Starla was the only one that wanted to come and see me."  Liza asked trying not to admit that she was a little heartbroken that Nate didn't want to come and see her too, Liza thought they were getting a connection.  Liza must be wrong and that was ok she would continue breathing.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Lancer

Nathaniel Lancer

PostSubject: Re: You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza)   You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza) Icon_minitime1Tue May 27, 2014 1:48 pm

Nathaniel blinked. "I don't remember being anywhere near the shop though...I was quite lost." He admitted. Looking at her. "I suppose I do. The welcoming from a friendly face was also enjoyable addition to the surprise." He admitted. Starla giggled as her daddy misspoke in his shoke. Looking at her and wrapped her little arms around Liza's neck. Her legs wrapped around too as much as she could. "Gweat! Better now that seen you." She said. Giggling and nuzzled her cheek against Liza's when it was kissed.

Nathaniel's eyes went wide when he realized what he said. Turning red across his cheeks and into his ears. "I...I...no. That isn't what I meant. I'm sorry...I...er..." He stammered flusteredly. Rubbing the back of his head. He looked everywhere but at her flusteredly. "I'm sorry...I wanted to come see you too...I misspoke. I didn't mean it like that." He stammered awkwardly. How could she make him so flustered?

He looked at her. "Do you have a kitchen? How about I make you and Starla breakfast to make it up to you? I spoke wrongly like a stupid straight boy so how about I make it up to you?" He said with a goofy playful tone. Looking at her. "I could walk there on my hands to show you just how sorry I am?" He offered hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza)   You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza) Icon_minitime1Fri May 30, 2014 1:49 am

Liza could not help but smile as she watched Nate stumble over his words and she had to admit it was really sweet.  She really needed to quit thinking negatives and just let things flow between them.  She knew this was the way her life was suppose to go and their life would be great if they ever got there.  Joe was telling her to stop fighting her life and she kept telling him the same thing.

"Honestly Nate it is ok, I knew what you meant if I would have thought about it."  Liza smiled as she continued to hold Starla he she giggled at the little girl.  "Daddy is just at a loss for words isn't he."  Liza looked at Nate and could not help but smile.  "I have missed you too."

"My apartment is up the back stairs, if you and Starla want to head up I will lock down and be right there."  Liza said as she placed Starla back down.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Lancer

Nathaniel Lancer

PostSubject: Re: You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza)   You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza) Icon_minitime1Fri May 30, 2014 9:50 am

Nathaniel flushed more when she smiled at him. Looking anywhere but her and Starla. Glancing sideways at times out of parental instincts for Starla but otherwise he was avoiding looking at her. Hiding his face in his palm.He spread his fingers and peeked out at her. Lowering his hand and sighed in relief. Starla giggled. "Yeshy!" She said. She liked that word and loved when she could use it. Nuzzling Liza but showed no signs of letting go and promptly sulked when put down and thus had to let go. Nathaniel rubbed his arm a bit and gave an attempt at a smile. "Sure." He said in confusion. Going to Starla and picked her up. Carrying her on his hip and grinned at her. "Hopefully Daddy can not get lost that far right my little princess?" He asked in a joking way. Heading to the backstaris and up the without any issue. He walked into the apartment and looked around like a deer in the headlight...never been there before.
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza)   You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza) Icon_minitime1Fri May 30, 2014 11:04 am

Liza quickly set the ward on the front door to her shop and wanted to go upstairs to be with Nate and Starla.  She was really coming to have feeling for the two of these people.  Liza wished that Nate would open up a little more and realize that he could be happy again with another woman and still be able to miss his wife.  Liza would never want to replace her, but she would be there to help.

Liza followed them up the stairs rather quickly because she wanted to spend time with them.  She found Nate standing at the top of the stairs and smiles, “It not that big, but I can tell you the kitchens over there.”  She pointed to the room to the left.  She grabbed his hand and led him into the room and sat down at one of the chairs at the high tables, “Starla can keep me company, while you cook.”  Liza said with a smile, hoping to get to watch his body closely while he cooked.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Lancer

Nathaniel Lancer

PostSubject: Re: You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza)   You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza) Icon_minitime1Sat May 31, 2014 5:35 pm

Nathaniel put Starla down and let her run off into the open areas exploring. Watching her as she came back. He looked at her. "I could get lost easy. I still get lost in Father Rezez's sanctuary and been there sometime." He said with a chuckle and rubbed the back of his head with a faked smile. He watched her lead him by the hand. Flushing and becoming flustered as he noticed Starla dancing circles around them as they walked. His gaze watched her to make sure she didn't get in Liza or his own footspace. He looked at Liza as she spoke. "Oh...sure. I think she'd love that." He said with a smile. Looking around the kitchen. "So where is everything in your kitchen?" He asked.

Taking off his jacket and laid it over a chair in the connecting Dining room. Fishing out of a pocket the hair tie and pulled the long hair into a ponytail that he tied off with the ribbon and it gave him an elegant and exotic sexy appeal. He took his shirt off and went to the sink. Washing his hands with soap he began to contemplate what he was going to cook. He also needed to know where everything was. "Just need to know where your pots and pans are and where you put everything from food to seasonings." He called to Liza.

Below is what he looks like shirtless and hair tied back.
You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza) D4spv
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza)   You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza) Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:09 pm

Liza had given Nate a quick tour of her kitchen and showed him where everything was at.  After she was done she brought Starla over to the bar stools at the kitchen island and put her up next to her.  Liza conjured a brush and began to play with Starla’s hair while they watched Nate cook.  Liza could not help but gasp when she saw Nate take his shirt off too cook.  God as she was watching him work all she could see was her hands running all over his body and applying kisses to it.

Liza turned her attention back to Starla’s hair and started to hum a little tune that her mother used to hum to her, but she never knew what it was because she never got a chance to ask.  “So are you going to tell us what you are going to make us, or is it to be a surprised?”  Liza asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Lancer

Nathaniel Lancer

PostSubject: Re: You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza)   You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza) Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:19 pm

Nathaniel listened and seemed to memorize where she indicated and told him everything was. He pulled out various sized knives. Several mixing bowls, A skillet pan, a large pot, and a baking pan often used for cookies. He turned the oven on to 375 degrees. Then began filling the large pot with water. Taking a second pot out that was more a saucer style pot and put it on the back eye. He moved around gathering up angel hair noodles, spices and herbs (fresh uncut), and some cooking oils. Looking around for some wine but decided to wait. Going to the fridge and pulled out tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, onions and a few other various produce ingredients. Taking them to the island and set them out on the counter. Grabbing a cutting board and returning with cheese grater and cheese. He grabbed some flour, milk, eggs, baking powder and other ingredients and set them on a seperate counter. Taking a mixing bowl and put it on that counter as well. He moved to the tomatoes and seperated one and set the rest with the veggies off to the side.

Looking at her when she spoke to him and froze a second as he watched Liza brushing Starla's hair. Starla seemed to be enjoying it. He flushed and looked away. "I think I'll leave it a surprise. Do you have any white wine?" He asked curiously. Shaking his head to unfreeze from the moment that had brought a true smile to his lips.

Going to the freezer and pulled out shrimp to allow it to defrost. He went to the herb counter and took the parsley and italian herbs and grabbed a knife. Beginning to cut them and rapidly the sound of the knife hit the cutting board as he diced and minced and began to hand make the herbs into a seasoning mix like bought at the store. His hands carefully stopped moving the knife. Setting it down and grabbed a small bowl used for cereal and took the cutting board up after setting the bowl down. Using the knife he brushed all the season mixed herbs into the bowl. Washing the cutting board and knife off. He put the single tomato on it and began to cut the bad ends of. slowly cutting out the core then cut off the top and bottom of that as he cut the juicy core parts into tiny pieces. Soon slicing and dicing the rest of the tomato.
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza)   You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza) Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:53 pm

Liza had to admit she loved playing with Starla’s hair because she had always wanted a child she could do this with.  She knew of many spells to do thing to her hair.  Liza got older and quit doing fancy things.  Liza and the brushing done and she worked on the braiding and smiles as Starla sat practically still.  Liza was really good at braiding so she was watching Nate more than anything.  She was still having all these thoughts about running her hands against his chest or even curling up next to him in bed.

Liza almost didn’t catch his question about the wine, “I might have a bottle here somewhere, if not I know where there is a wine cellar.”  Liza said with a smile.  Not many people knew she still had Slytherin manor, but chose to stay here.  That she thought her cousin was around somewhere and they both had to share the place.  “So Nate let’s talk some more while you cook.  Like besides playing with Starla what do you like to do?”  Liza asked with a smile, “You know read, go for walks, or other things?”
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Lancer

Nathaniel Lancer

PostSubject: Re: You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza)   You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza) Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:29 am

Nathaniel pulled the mixing from a counter that was smaller than the rest yet still around medium sized. he took the diced tomatoes and dumped them all into the bowl. Grabbing up a pinch of spices and then a second pinch. Taking his hands and began toss and roll the tomato pieces around in the seasoning. Grabbing another pinch and repeating this until the tomatoes were well seasoned. His form moved to the stove and he turned the back eye with the saucer type pot on it on. Adding some water he went to the bowl of season. Throwing in two tiny pinches before carrying it back over to the counter. Setting it down and listened to her. "Could you see if you could find a bottle please? I need it for the recipe."

He smiled warmly. Starla sat still and looked up at Liza. "What you doing Liza?" She asked curiously. Refering to the braiding but the way Liza kept seeming to space out she wasn't too sure the lady would immediately realize she meant that. Nathaniel listened to her. "Cook." He started out. Moving things around as he began to skillfully dice and chop up veggies into strips and small chunks from those strips. Tossing them all into a bowl and mixing them together. Chopping up the mushrooms as she asked another question he'd fallen silent.

"I'm a father of one but I'm also a freelancer. I freelance modeling in the Muggle world. Art and writing in either. Writing is mostly romance novels and aren't strictly stuck to just male female pairings. I practice and play on the guitar. Sing. All of this freelance and as a means to make ends meet. At one point it helped build a dream house that is now rented out." He said with a soft tone. Continuing to cut things just the way he liked. He began to mash up the tomatoes and added a second tomato to those. "I don't have my guitar anymore. It is locked up in the attack at the house renting out. That is for another year or so." He said truthfully.

He began to peel and shell the fish. Scrubbing them down and skillfully removing the black vein from them before splitting them up the middle to make them puff out and turn fatter when sauteed. Putting the tailless shelless shrimp to the side. He grabbed the veggies and dumped them into the skillet pan. Shaking them around and added a big drop of vegetable oil and mixed it around. Breaking noodles and tossed them into the boiling huge pot on the big back eye. He moved back to the tomato mush and continue mashing and kneading. Adding a drop of vegetable oil then tossing in about half of the seasoning mixture he'd made. Mixing it in and carrying the mixing bowl over to the back saucer. Dumping the contents in and added a mixture of liquid condiments into the saucer and stirred it up evenly.

"What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza)   You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza) Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:17 pm

Liza stopped working on Starla’s hair and then she  got up and went over to her cabinet that was located off of the kitchen where she kept the wine that she had on hand, which sometimes was a lot.  Looking in the cabinet she finally found a bottle of white wine and she grabbed it and took it back into the kitchen, “It’s a 73 I hope that’s a good year.”  She said with a laugh, never being one that cared about the age of the wine. 

It wasn’t that Liza didn’t hear what Starla said she was paying more attention to Nate trying to figure out the man, trying to read the man, that and enjoying the view and wondering why he took his shirt off.  “Oh Starla I am just braiding your hair.”  She smiled then whispered into her ear, “And trying to figure out why your daddy is cooking without a shirt on.”  Liza laughed a little.

Liza finished the braid and placed a couple of daisies in Starla’s hair and whispered a little chant to make them stay there until she was ready to take them out.  She was listening to everything that he was saying about himself and she could totally understand with the way he looked that he would be the perfect model,   “I am sure if you look hard enough you will find a couple of guitars down in my store.”  Liza said with a smile, “I would love a song, I play the piano sometimes.”  She smiled.  She was not surprised that he wasn’t living in his home because of all the memories, “I can understand having a house that had too many memories that I cannot live in it.”  Liza told him assuming that is why he didn’t live in it.

“As for me, I love to run my shop, read peoples futures for fun, I excel in potion making and even have my potions mistress title.”  Liza sighed, “But it gets lonely not having anyone to share my life with, but I have come to learn that it will be that way.  Having friends is one thing, but its nice to have someone that is willing to sit there and hold you all night long to get you thru the dreams.”  Liza said honestly.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Lancer

Nathaniel Lancer

PostSubject: Re: You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza)   You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza) Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:49 pm

Nathaniel took the white wine. "I don't have any idea to be honest." he said with a laugh. Moving things around in the pot and continued to make the sauce, the pasta. Then stirred the vegetables.  Starla looked at her as she spoke. Giggling a bit. "I asked Daddy that too. A few times before he told me. He said mommy liked to go out to eat and he prefered to cook. So she told him he had to cook without a shirt on if he was going to insist they cook in. Now it a habit to cook that way." She said with a giggle. Nathaniel had no idea the girls were talking to him.

He stopped as he began to take a bowl and pour seasoning, white wine, butter and olive oil into a bowl. Mixing it all up and began to drop all of the fish into it. He lookd at her. "No thanks Liza...there was significance behind that guitar. It is why it stays in the attic. I use the ones at the recording studio whenever I feel the need to play and record. Thank yu for the offer." He said softly. Continuing to cook the food. Sauteeing the veggies.

He listened to her speak. Nodding his head a bit. "I suppose. Do you need any help with anything while I'm here? moving things/ Heavy lifting?" He asked curiously. The shrimp were all rolled and lemon was squeezed in. The veggies were added in with the noodles as he tossed the shrimp into the skillet.
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza)   You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:19 am

Liza could not help but notice the little tumbling that was going on in her stomach.  She knows that she had told Austin that she was in love with Joe, but she knew that this was her opportunity to be happy and she was going to take it.  She could feel the feelings inside of her that was building for Nate and she was not going to fight them.  As Starla was telling Liza why he didn’t wear a shirt and Liza could not help but smile and continue to glance up at him.  “I don’t mind it, hope he does it more often.”

Liza listened to Nate talk about his guitar and really wished that someday Nate would be a little more open to her, but maybe when Starla goes to sleep they could talk a little better.  “Well I did get a lot of supplies in, especially for my potion lab and those supplies cannot be moved with magic. “  Liza said with a smile, “Talon is out of the night and Austin sleeps in his wolf form at the foot of my bed if he shows up, so I have room for the two of you to stay.”  Liza asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Lancer

Nathaniel Lancer

PostSubject: Re: You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza)   You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:45 pm

Starla giggled at Liza. "If Liza let's daddy make meals versus taking out to eat or asks him too Daddy would. He ALWAYS cooks without a shirt. Even if he cooking on the gwill." She said to Liza. Nathaniel flipped the shrimps over. Moving other things around. Stirred the noodles. Mixed the sauce and mashed it more. Taking the remaining onions, peppers and mushrooms and added it to the sauce. He then began to lift and toss up the flaming shrimps as he poured a bit more white wine on them. "Dinner be ready soon ladies." he called out. Moving the noodles and drained them. Pouring the sauce mixture in and began mxiing it all in. He added a bit of herbs that he found would allow even a vampire to taste the flavor without using blood in cooking. Mixing that in well. Finishing the shrimp he listened to her speaking. "I'll carry them in for you. Take them wherever you want." He said with a smile. He stretched out as he turned the stove off. Taking the shrimp and dropped it into the big pot. Mixing it up. He scrubbed the dishes by hand and soaked others. Then served two plates to him and Liza. Taking a small bowl and filled it with food for Starla. He began cutting the noodles and everything into tinier pieces before handing it to his daughter. "Bon appetit." He said with a smile. Sitting down listening to Liza. "If it gets that late during helping you, I will put Starla down to sleep, I feel it woudl be more appropriate if I slept on the couch." He explained politely.
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza)   You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza) Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:34 am

Liza listened to Starla and she could not help but smile a little, Liza would not mind at all watching him cook.  “Well we will have to let him cook all the meals then.”  Liza whispered into her ear again.  Liza smirked when she thought about being alone with Nate and maybe cooking for him without a shirt on so he can see how distracting it is.  “Let’s move over to the table, Princess since daddy said it almost ready.”

Liza smiled when he told her that he would help and she was glad.  It’s not like she couldn’t do it, it was just that she wanted more of a reason for him to stay so she could get to know him better.  “That will be a great help, those boxes are kind of heavy.”  Liza said to him with a wink, knowing he knew what she was.

Liza smelled the food and looked up to Nate, “It smells wonderful, I can’t want to eat.”  Liza said and then looked at him.  “I was being Starla and you can take Austin’s bed, the couch is not the comfy.”
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Lancer

Nathaniel Lancer

PostSubject: Re: You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza)   You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza) Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:06 pm

Starla giggled as she spoke. "Otay!" She said in a whisper back. Not fully getting it but she loved daddy's cooking just a bit more than Mr. Rezez's cooking. She wlooked at her and nodded her head. "Yeppers! Yummy daddy!" She cheered as he cut up her food and handed her a kiddie fork. Taking it in her hand. Nathaniel looked at her. Blinking a bit. "Sure." He said with a smile. "Then maybe you should eat what is in front of you Liza and not just enjoy the aroma." He teased her lightly. Laughing a bit and started to eat as well. "The couch would be fine. You have people who live here other than you. I'm used to small spaces so I'll be fine. Lets see where the night leads alright?" He said warmly.
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza)   You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza) Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:59 pm

Liza could not help but laugh a little, with a blush if she could when Nate suggested that she eat. Liza picked up her fork and took a couple of bites and the reached over to help Starla. She was real independent, but could still use some help. "This is really good Nate. You might have to come and cook for me more often." Liza smiled a little and took a couple of bite.

"I understand, but I was offering and I could always transfigure a bed too." Liza smiled a little she just wanted to be able to spend some time getting to know him after Starla went to sleep. Maybe she could fall a sleep snuggled into his arm on the couch after their hard work.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Lancer

Nathaniel Lancer

PostSubject: Re: You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza)   You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:35 am

Nathaniel watched Starla and Liza. He took the fork and helped Liza eat since she was helping Starla. Blushing a bit. "Sorry...you were just really hungry yet you wanted to help Starla. So I was helping you." He said in a playful way. Stopping and went back to eating his own food. Feeling quite silly for having done that. He ate his own food now. Smiling brightly hearing her complimtenting his food. "I'm glad you like it. Oh?" He blinked. It almost sounded like a date. Starla could eat it herself but seemed to like it more when Liza was feeding her. She would playfully hold onto the kiddie fork before letting it go. Waving her arms happily. "Nomnomnom....more. More Liza Pwease?" She asked cutely. Nathaniel blushes a bit. "We shall see where the work leads us." He said with a kind smile. "I would enjoy coming by and cooking for you more Liza." he admitted. Then looked away to his food and ate it as well.
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza)   You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:58 pm

Liza was so into helping Starla that she was neglecting her own food until she looked up in time to see Nate offering her a bite so she opened her mouth to accept it.  Liza smiled at his blush and reached over and touched his arm, “It’s ok, it was a real sweet thing for you to do.”  Liza said and then turned her attention to Nate for a moment.  Liza was about to say something else when she heard Starla wanting her help, “Anything for you my little princess.”  Liza said and started to feed Starla again.

Liza had hoped that once the work was over they could get Starla to sleep and maybe a few adult beverages.  “Well I know where the work will lead us; there is a lot to do.”  Liza said with a smile, “Well I generally have to eat nightly.”  Liza said with a smirk, not that she really had to eat food all the time, but anything to see him without his shirt she was all for it.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Lancer

Nathaniel Lancer

PostSubject: Re: You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza)   You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza) Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:03 pm

Nathaniel looked at Liza and blushed. Helping her eat again. Flushing and looked away when she touched his arm. "Then I'll help you eat  while you help her eat." He said softly. He looked at her then fed Liza again. Starla cheered and nommed the food. Holding onto the kiddie fork with a playful grin before letting it go. "NUMMY!" She cheered happily. She looked at Liza. "Love you Liza." She said in a cute kiddie voice. Big doe eyes looking at her. Sauce all over her face somehow despite liza carefully feeding her. She pikcked a shrimp up with her hand and held it up to Liza. "Eat mLiza....?" She asked hopefully. Nathanie l blushed a bit as he watched them. "Then we shall cross that bridge when we get there." He said with a smile. Finishiing his food. "I don't think you need to eat human food all the time." He said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza)   You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza) Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:39 am

Liza could not help but love the feel of having Nate and Starla in her home. It made her feel like a normal family. Liza was altering between feeding Starla and taking bites from Nate. She loved watching Starla's excitement, "I love you too Princess." She said with a smile.

This went on for.the next 20 minutes until their food was gone. Liza took Starla to the bathroom and cleaned her up and then set her up in the living room with some toys.

Liza went into the kitchen to help Nate clean up and she could not help but smile, not used to seeing things done the muggle way. "Well if you want, once we get Starla to bed we can work on the stocking." Liza said then stood on her tippy toes and kissed Nate's cheek, "Thank you for a wonderful dinner."
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Lancer

Nathaniel Lancer

PostSubject: Re: You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza)   You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:54 pm

Nathaniel looked at Liza. Smiling at her. Watching Starla and Liza's interaction. As they finished the food he stretched a bit. Watching her take Starla to the bathroom and then set her in the living room playing with toys. It was heartwrenching scene in good and bad ways. He smiled as he wiped away a tear. He was fearful of the pull she had on his soul yet happy that Starla had a mother figure. The friendship he had with Liza seemed to benefit everyone. He looked at her. Washing dishes and began to put them away. He looked at her. "Sure. That sounds like a good idea. It is about time for that anyways." He flushed as she kissed his cheeks and looked flustered and unceratin. "You are welcome anytime." he said after a moment of finding his voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza)   You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next