Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

I Got A Job Hunter! Whoa...O.O (Hunter)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayden Rasputin
Minister of Magic
Hayden Rasputin

I Got A Job Hunter! Whoa...O.O (Hunter) Empty
PostSubject: I Got A Job Hunter! Whoa...O.O (Hunter)   I Got A Job Hunter! Whoa...O.O (Hunter) Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:22 pm

Hayden had gotten the job he wanted. He thought he told his brother he was job hunting but he couldn't remember. He had gone and applied for being the Minister from Russia and thus Bulgaria..due to that is where they were from. He had interviewed and been given the job on the spot. He was so excited and hoped Hunter would be happy for him too. He knew Hunter was at work right now though...so he thought he'd go see him there. He hadn't ever been to Hunter's work. Though his older twin always did promise him to take him.

Wearing a pair of jeans, a button up top, and a jacket...he walked into his brothers club. Using the Russian portkey way. Walking around he was bumped around by people. He didn't pay much attention until he froze near the stage where some attractive men were...uh...declothing by poles. His cheeks flushed and he backed up. Hiding his face. Whoa! That wasn't expected. He looked around for Hunter. "HUnter?" He called out. Getting sent onto his ass by some burly guy who he ran into. "S-sorry." He said with a nervous smile.

Hunter's bouncer friend pulled him up by his sleeve and dragged him to Hunter. "Boss this guy was wandering around calling for you...your look alike someone you know?" He asked in a gruff voice.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Rasputin
Adult
Hunter Rasputin

PostSubject: Re: I Got A Job Hunter! Whoa...O.O (Hunter)   I Got A Job Hunter! Whoa...O.O (Hunter) Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:32 pm

Hunter was in his club walking around with his normal strut as if he owned the Dark Delights, well because he did. It was a dark looming building filled with a haze as if it was being filled with fog. It was a typical run of the mill strip club slash bar. The place was filled with many guys and women, he couldn't help but count the many times his paying customers hit on him and what not. It just came with the job, of course he never acted on it because of Hayden.

He had found his true love and in fact he was the only person that made him feel the way he used to before his parents. Before the pain and torture he went through for being in love with his twin brother. Hunter was tossing back a firewhiskey as he heard a scuffle and saw his massive bodyguard come up to him with Hayden and he instantly growled with rage seeing another man touch Hayden. Hunter heard him ask if he knew his look alike and his response was a swift hard right hook into his jaw. "Touch him again and I will skin you, you pathetic meat sack!"

Hunter went to Hayden's side and caressed his cheek before kissing him passionately. As he pulled back a couple of his regulars gaped in shock. "Hunter I knew you said you were with someone but I didn't know it was like that. God that is so hot! Giving me wood just looking at it." Exclaimed one of the patrons. "Perhaps we should go somewhere more private love?" Hunter whispered into Hayden's ear.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Rasputin
Minister of Magic
Hayden Rasputin

PostSubject: Re: I Got A Job Hunter! Whoa...O.O (Hunter)   I Got A Job Hunter! Whoa...O.O (Hunter) Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:34 pm

Hayden pouted and winced as his brother decked the guy. Honestly the bouncer saved him from some crazy people and helped him out. "Hunter! WHy did you..." He flushed as his cheek was caressed and melted into him as he was kissed passionately. Kissing him back just as much passion in his own kiss. When Hunter pulled away he panted for air. "He saved me from some crazy guys and was just doing his job. You didn't need to hit him." He said with a cute pout. His cheeks flushed and he turned darker when he heard some patrons. His gaze shot to Hunter wide eyed and flustered. Squirming a bit. "I didn't know you was talking about me like that Hunter." He said in a shy stammer. Jeez....and did the guy just say what he thought he said??? "Er....s-sure brother..." he stammered a bit. Flushing darker and hid his face in Hunter's chest.

Hunter's bouncer took the punch and immediately let go. "Sorry boss. Some customers were shoving him around and he was calling for you. Just helping him out and making sure you knew him." He stated. Holding his jaw. "Won't touch him again." He left to do his job quickly.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Rasputin
Adult
Hunter Rasputin

PostSubject: Re: I Got A Job Hunter! Whoa...O.O (Hunter)   I Got A Job Hunter! Whoa...O.O (Hunter) Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:26 pm

Hunter rubbed his fist after swinging on the bodyguard he was a lot more sturdy than he looked. "If I were to ask why with everything that I do I wouldn't get no where Hayden." Hunter said with a firm tone, he was a business man he had to go on instinct and he didn't like the way he was towing Hayden around on his arm. His brother was his, no one else's.

Hunter grinned as he saw and heard Hayden panting as he pulled away from the kiss, his brother was always so easy to get all flustered. "Well if that is the case you better stop right there because all I need is to start swinging on my customers." Hunter said with a dark glow in his eyes as he was being dead serious. Hunter ran his hand down Hayden's cheek and brushed his thumb down the plump cheek. Hunter smirked deviously when he heard his patron make a comment about him and his brother.

Hunter laughed when he heard Hayden claim he didn't know he talked about their relationship. "Well if I don't tell these dogs that I am taken they would be all over me." Hunter grinned as he leaned in and whispered in his ear teasingly "And I am quite sure you want to be the only man all over me am I right?" Hunter smirked as Hayden hid his face in his own chest as he started moving to his office it was either that or the vip room but he figured that Hayden would prefer the secluded office.

Hunter glared at his bodyguard and snapped "Yes but what is the trouble of just showing him the way? You didn't have to get all touchy. Now get your ass back to work, what I pay you to do." Hunter closed the office door behind him and sighed as he took off his blazer revealing a tight midnight blue button up with the first four undone. "Now my love what were you wanting to talk about that couldn't wait for me to come home?"
Back to top Go down
Hayden Rasputin
Minister of Magic
Hayden Rasputin

PostSubject: Re: I Got A Job Hunter! Whoa...O.O (Hunter)   I Got A Job Hunter! Whoa...O.O (Hunter) Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:55 am

Hayden sighed as he spoke a bit. He looked up at him as he tried to catch his breath. Shivering at that dark glow that entered Hunter's eyes. Deciding it best to drop it. He put his face in his brother's chest and inhaled. He liked his scent but there was a scent he'd been noticing more and more these past few weeks...alcohol. He lifted his gaze in time to feel the thumb stroking his cheek. His worries forgotten for the moment as he smiled a bit. Though he stared at him suspiciously. "That is an awfully devious smile there on your face Hunter Rasputin." he said with a pursing of his lips. Not sure if he trusted such a devious grin on his twins face in reaction to that weird dude's commentary.

He looked at him. "Dogs?" He wasn't sure he got that phrasing. He puffed out his cheeks cutely and threw his arms around Hunter's neck and jumped up. Wrapping his legs around his waist. Pulling into close. "Mine. All mine." he said possessively. Nuzzling him and kissed his twin's lips. Pulling back and flinched at the words his brother said. Nipping his neck trying to distract him from the angry face expression he had. Staying latched onto Hunter as they went into the office. Only then did he let go. "I told you I was going job hunting. Well I applied at the Ministry like I told you and was interviewed. I got the job I really wanted." He said in excitement.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Rasputin
Adult
Hunter Rasputin

PostSubject: Re: I Got A Job Hunter! Whoa...O.O (Hunter)   I Got A Job Hunter! Whoa...O.O (Hunter) Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:23 am

Hunter smirked as he heard his brother sigh and he couldn't help to tease him a little because who would he be if he didn't. "Oh don't you get all huffy and puffy with me mister or I will bend you over a table and have my way with you in front of all of these customers and show them how a real man fucks." Hunter said as he reached down and twisted his right nipple roughly. Hunter rubbed Hayden's hair roughly as his face was pressed into his chest. It was the truth he had been drinking more because it was about to be the anniversary of the night he slaughtered his parents to be with his brother.

It was a time where his anger and rage became more evident because it shouldn't have turned out that way. He should have been able to be with his brother and had his parents support. They should have tortured him and looked at him a certain way, make him out to be the monster he had became. "When isn't there a devious smile on my face Hayden? I am always up to no good remember?" Hunter reached over and gave his patron a push telling him it was the time to go somewhere else. "This ain't a show, if that is what you're looking for that is what my whores are for. They are on the stage, where shows are performed. Locate." He said in a firm dark tone darting him a glare. "Yes horn dogs, horny little vermin out to blow their next load that is it."

Hunter actually laughed when he saw his twin's cheeks puff out cutely before being pounced on. He let out a growl as Hayden jumped on wrapped his arms and legs around him. "Urgh how many times have I told you not to do this in public." Hunter moved his lips to his ear where his firm lips brushed against his soft skin "You know how much I love fucking you mid air." Hunter nodded as he was told he was all Hayden's "I thought that was my catch phrase?" Hunter growled once more and bit roughly on his bottom lip and tugged hard.

Hunter shook his head and couldn't hold back him snapping "Don't distract me from business. I have to keep an iron fist around here. I am not for loosey goosey shit." When they finally reached his office he nodded firmly when he was told that he went job hunting and got the job he wanted at the ministry. "Oh yeah I remember you think I'm not good enough to support us both so you had to go out and get you a job."

He said as he rolled his eyes and walked over to his desk and took a swig of the half full fire whiskey bottle. "Well if some ministry workers start poking around I guess I know who to blame." Hunter moved back to Hayden's reach and had the devious look in his eyes once again. "Now for distracting me with my work." Hunter instantly pushed his brother over his desk and got his ass perked up high in the air and gave him a swift hard smack on the ass. He pulled Hayden's hair back and grinned "I am sure you won't do it again, am I correct?"
Back to top Go down
Hayden Rasputin
Minister of Magic
Hayden Rasputin

PostSubject: Re: I Got A Job Hunter! Whoa...O.O (Hunter)   I Got A Job Hunter! Whoa...O.O (Hunter) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:11 am

Hayden's eyes went wide as his brother said that outloud before they got to the office. "You wouldn't do that!" He squeaked out as he turned dark red from head to toe. He shuddered and covered his face with his hand. "Nnn...d-don't do that..." he said. Getting slightly aroused from the pain that brought more pleasure but was still painful. Hiding his face more in Hunter's chest. Enjoying the attention and affection even if it was kind of rough. Smiling slightly and would still be smiling for the moment. He turned such a shade of red it was almost black. Calming down prior to jumping on his brother.

His eyes widened and he gave his twin a less intimidating yet exact copy of Hunter's own glare that was too cute to even find unsettling. HIS! He held on tighter as a silent retort to what Hayden stated. Though he soon got startled and wide eyed when he said that in his ear. "You started it by even suggesting such things. Mine. If I am all yours then you are all mine." he said in an adorable yet possessive in a gentler more affectionate way than Hunter's territorial version of such commentary. "Mid air? There is usually a wall involved. I don't recall a time you've had me just in air." He responded back in a whisper. Nipping Hunter's neck playfully.

~after entering office area~

He flinched and whimpered as his brother snapped at him. Tensing as, rare as it was, the times he got snapped at like this his brother lost control of his violent temper. Usually made it up to him but it made him more worried about Hunter than himself. Hunter was not usually to him the way he was others...not that it mattered he liked the affection and attention from Hunter. He didn't like being on the scathing in trouble end. "Sorry...I wasn't trying to. I don't even know how I was." He stammered nervously. "Sorry Hunter." He climbed down in the office and flinched at his brother's tone.

His eyes shot up in shock and hurt. Biting his lower lip. "That isn't true at all! You do a great job but I am bored at home! I hate being useless and having nothing to do! I didn't get it for the money but to be useful and have something to do!" He stated in an angry yet hurt tone. His heart dropped as he had hoped Hunter would be happy for him. He whimpered silently. "I already told you why I wanted a job and it wasn't to get money. I'm bored and loney and hate being useless. I'm your brother so I'm the same age and want to be useful too." He said even toned.

He tensed and lost his flames for a second when he saw his brother with the bottle. "Why do you favor the bottle more than me lately?" He asked softly. Not meaning to say that outloud.

Though an angry, upset, hurt and wounded expression hit him. "If you end up with ministry workers here its your own damn fault! Your own fault for neglecting me and not paying me enough damn attention! I wouldnt' do something like that to you but if I did it be your own fault for not paying me enough attention." he snapped at him with all his emotions rolling off his tongue. Tears rimming his eyes as he fought them. How could his brother accuse him of that?!

"You done saying hurtful things to me Hunter??? You already put words in my mouth. Now you made a low and cruel false accusation towards me. Any other cold hearted things you want to say to stab me in the gut?! What did I do to you to deserve that?" He demanded in hurt and confusion.

He was sensitive and his brother just hit nerves. "I was hoping you'd be proud and supportive of me when you knew as a kid that this was my dream job. Instead you making me out to be a monster because I got a job doing what I always dreamed of. That isn't fair Hunter. I love you and I want to be with you but you work all day and hardly pay me any attention lately. I'm bored and lonely and at least this way I can do something to keep me occupied and not horny and missing you." He said. Cheeks flushing. "I don't even care what happens to the check...that isn't why I got it."

He eeked as he was caught off guard during the entire above commenting back about the ministry and suddenly shoved onto the lovely roomy sized desk. His chest pressed down as his lower half was angled upwards and his ass was high up in the air. His fists balled as he screamed out in pain, with mild pleasure, at the smack on his ass. Cheeks flushing as he was still somewhat slightly horny despite cold water dousing him earlier. "No...I promise I won't do it again. I'm sorry Hunter." He cried out in pleasure and moaned s oftly when his head was painfully pulled back and his shoulders lifted some. "Ah....that hurts..." he cried out yet at the same time he trembled and not from fear.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Rasputin
Adult
Hunter Rasputin

PostSubject: Re: I Got A Job Hunter! Whoa...O.O (Hunter)   I Got A Job Hunter! Whoa...O.O (Hunter) Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:41 am

Hunter smirked widely making him look straight out of a horror novel as he was told he wouldn't do something that given the proper motivation he totally would. "Don't tempt me or I shall. Right in front of everyone. I will show them how brothers get down and dirty." Hunter slurred out in a obscene tone as he twisted his brother's nipple once more this time the other so it would receive the same pleasuring sting. He loved giving his brother irrational fears, if he didn't switch it up every now and then their love life would be pointless and boring.

Hunter snapped once again when he saw Hayden try to place his dark glare on and he couldn't help but reach down and snatch his chin between his fingers. "That look doesn't belong on your face. I am the bad twin remember? You are too sweet, loving and caring to be looking like that." Hunter nodded as he was told that he was the one who started it and in fact he wasn't. "No you were the one that jumped me. I could have very well fucked you right there. You know my buttons. The things that get me over the top horny."

Hunter chuckled as he thought it over once again and nodded "Yes you are mine as I am yours. But darling you may have to fight off the hell hounds and strippers of this club. I keep you out of sight so no one can even think about trying to claim you." Hunter grinned widely as he was told that there was always a wall involved that he couldn't remember a time that it was truly mid air. As he felt his neck nipped he growled with excitement. "Suck! I want a big dark hickey by time I carry you up to my office. If not you'll be punished severely."

Hunter ordered as he started making his way to the office. Hunter was on edge, the anniversary of his parent's slaying was breaching nearing on days away and it always made him a monster. He was ashamed of himself, that day it was like he was a puppy pushed into a corner and was left with no other option but to bite. He could tell that he was scaring his brother and he hated himself for that, it was his bodyguard's fault more than anyone else. "Don't apologize just don't do it again!" He pushed his hair back and rubbed his temples as he was slowly losing grip on who he was. Who he wanted to be.

Hunter blinked several times as he heard Hayden raise his voice to him, but he somewhat understood why he wanted the job. Owning his own business was tough and time demanding. Hayden honestly needed something to distract him while he was at work. "I'm sorry. I'm just being stupid. I should be happy for you. Congrats." He said in a distracted tone. The hurt and worried face washed over him and it was evident that something was wrong with him. Hunter needed a drink.... BADLY. It wasn't until Hayden spoke up again he spit out some of the fire whiskey some trailing out of his nostrils. "Are you that clueless? Think about it! Real hard."

Hunter was really the bad twin when it came to expressing his feelings. Hayden would make him feel like that little lost puppy trapped in the corner when they had these kinds of conversations. Hearing Hayden snap at him again was his last straw he had already been backed into that corner too far and during his mid rant he slammed his fist on the desk, splitting his hand wide open causing it to bleed. "ENOUGH!" Hunter looked as if he was the devil's spawn, his eyes glowing again and a tear slowly falling down his cheek.

Something Hayden had never seen him do since the incident. Cry. "You didn't do anything wrong! Got it! I fucking did. It has always been all me. I fucked up if you weren't to overly joyful with your job you'd realize what is coming up alright. That is the last thing I am saying about this conversation, if you can't figure it out then you really need to sit and think." Hunter didn't realize that he got the job of his dreams since he was a kid, it truly made so much sense when he remember that. "Fine, you have my blessing just stop with all this feely stuff. Its seriously killing me right now Hay. I can only take so much going through my mind right now. As long as its really what you want."

It wasn't until he changed the subject and decided to give him his first punishment for distracting him. Hearing the scream that came from his brother turned on the monster within him to no ends. He tugged back his twin's head and couldn't help but slip his tongue deep into his ear. "Mhm you know I can never stay mad at you for too long. Just bare with me, when you realize what is nearing it should explain some of it if not all of it." Hunter let go of Hayden's hair and growled "Now stay put I need to see if you need to be punished again." He went to the mirror to examine if he received the hickey he ordered for.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Rasputin
Minister of Magic
Hayden Rasputin

PostSubject: Re: I Got A Job Hunter! Whoa...O.O (Hunter)   I Got A Job Hunter! Whoa...O.O (Hunter) Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:03 pm

~prior to office entering~

Hayden looked at his brother horrified. "No. That is bad. D-don't do that." He stammered shyly. He looked at him slyly. "You are a loving, protective, sexy twin. You are the big bad wolf twin...so does that make me male red riding hood?" He teased lightly. Flushing as he spoke. "I forgot...I was making sure nobody could touch. Establishing that you were all mine." He saidi n a sweet and innocent way. He flushed more as he spoke. "Nobody would claim me...your the really sexy one. Only need you anyways." He said with a huff. Sucking and biting hard. Working really hard to give his twin a hickey. Biting and sucking on it.

~after entering~

Hayden whimpered as he heard the don't do it again. He drooped like a wilting flower. He wiped his tears away. "They abandoned us...so what? That means they never loved us in the first place. All we ever needed was each other anyways." He pointed out. He eeked as his eyes opened in horror. "HUNTER!" He cried out in worry and fear. "Are you alright? You're bleeding Hunter." He asked. Reaching for his brother's hand and licked it. Using his wand to heal the wound.

"Brother...you didn't do anything wrong either. You protected me when our parents got angry. You are an awesome person brother...its them who fucked up. They abandoned us and you always been there for me." He said softly. Deflatted more but worried about his brother. "I'm sorry brother....I don't get why it hits you so hard...they left us. It means they never loved you and I like we loved each other even before we were a couple." He said softly.

He shivered and let out a mewl as he was licked in the ear. "It does brother...but not why you favoring the bottle when I'd be more than happy to let you get drunk off me." he said with a pout. He tried to stay at the weird angle he was put at but ended up falling flat. Panting as his brother had a bit of a hickey. He looked at him. "Hunter....let me make you feel better...I don't like seeing you so upset."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Rasputin
Adult
Hunter Rasputin

PostSubject: Re: I Got A Job Hunter! Whoa...O.O (Hunter)   I Got A Job Hunter! Whoa...O.O (Hunter) Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:00 am

Hunter smirked as he saw Hayden's reaction claiming that would be bad if he had his way with his twin in front of all of his paying patrons. "Well last time I am a very bad man so it would only be fitting." Hunter said as he slowly slid his hand up Hayden's shirt, brushing his hand against his soft skin. Hunter chuckled as he heard Hayden's reference and couldn't help but tease back "If that is what you want to be, but you do know the big bad wolf is very good at eating red riding hood. If you know what I mean."

Hunter let out a harsh breath as he tried getting a grip on himself. It was very tempting not to take Hayden right there and then. "Of course I am all yours but you were mine long before I was yours." Hunter rolled his eyes and said in a sarcastic tone "Please you are selling yourself short, if I let you roam around I am sure someone will try to claim you. But I am glad you think I am all you need." Hunter growled as he made his way to his office with Hayden in his arms and him sucking and biting his neck.

His efforts were very amusing, he knew he would be in trouble if he didn't have a hickey by time they reached his office. Hunter sighed as he heard Hayden claim that it didn't matter because their parents abandoned them and to be honest he wished that it was that simple. "I know that but it isn't as simple as that. But that doesn't matter because I never want you to know the complicated parts."

Once his hand split open he shrugged it out as Hayden freaked out claiming he was bleeding. "Didn't even feel it." He shivered as Hayden licked his wound before healing it with his wand. "If that is what you think then I guess I can try to believe it too." Hunter heard him try to defend their parents it made him only more upset and frustrated but tried to keep it to himself. "Things you don't know nor understand. That is why it hits me so hard."

Hunter grinned as he heard the satisfying noises come out of Hayden as he licked his ear. "I know, just bare with me. Please." Hunter grabbed the little remains in the bottle and tossed it in the fireplace letting a roar of fire sizzle out after the glass shattered. "I do get drunk off of you baby. But it doesn't help the hurt. The shame. Don't worry about it, I'm begging you." Hunter never begged, just demanded.

Hunter grinned as he saw a dark purple hickey, along with some teeth shaped bruises. "Well no punishment for you, this is a decent sized love mark." Hunter went over and flipped Hayden on his back and wrapped Hayden's legs around his own waist. He leaned down and kissed him over passionately, pulling back. "Now everyone will now that I am yours. That I am claimed and spoken for. Only you my love. For now and always." He pushed Hayden's hair out of his face and went back to the passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Rasputin
Minister of Magic
Hayden Rasputin

PostSubject: Re: I Got A Job Hunter! Whoa...O.O (Hunter)   I Got A Job Hunter! Whoa...O.O (Hunter) Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:04 pm

~prior to office~

Hayden flushed a bit. "Not like that." He whispered. Attacking Hunter's neck still as he shivered when Hunter's hand went up his shirt. Stiffling his moan. "Yeah I know...very good." He said with a flush over his cheeks. Continuing trying to leave a mark as ordered. Shrugging as he didn't care if he was because Hunter thought those things and that was all that mattered. That his twin thought so highly of him made him feel wonderful from inside out.

~after entering~

Hayden looked at him.
"You are all I need and ever had needed." He said seriously. Nuzzling his brother. Staring at him in shock when he said that he said he didn't feel it. Narrowing his eyes. "What are you even agreeing to? I have a feeling you are thinking something completely opposite my meaning. I don't care about them. You are more important and always have been. So what if they abandoned us? They were evil anyways. They treated you like you were a monster because you took the blame for both of us. Do you know how hard that is on me? Knowing its my fault they called you such things? I hate them but I love them too. As long as you never abandon me I'm fine. I doubt you are even saying if that is what I think you can to on the same thing I was saying."

He said softly. Sometimes his twin didn't seem to even listen or understand him. He wasn't defending their parents he was defending his twin. He bit his lower lip. He shut up and stared at him in shock. He wwas begging him?! He looked down. "When you put it that way I have no choice. I will do as you wish and not worry about it. I love you Hunter." He spoke softly. Watching Hunter. Smiling happily when Hunter spoke.

A gasp left when he got flipped over and a smile. Happy to see Hunter looking less unhappy. Blushing and kissed him back. Holding on with his legs as he moved against his twin. Loving the passionate kiss that left him gasping for air when he stopped.
"That makes me very happy. I am yours now and always...I love you Hunter...please get drunk off me not the bottle tonight, tomorrow, as many days as you are feeling this stress." He pleaded softly. Kissing him back and parted his lips. Arms wrapping around Hunter's neck as he rubbed up against him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Got A Job Hunter! Whoa...O.O (Hunter)   I Got A Job Hunter! Whoa...O.O (Hunter) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

I Got A Job Hunter! Whoa...O.O (Hunter)
Page 1 of 1