Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

Preparing for Training

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Preparing for Training Empty
PostSubject: Preparing for Training   Preparing for Training Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:24 pm

Jadis walked the streets of Diagon Alley proudly, having received news that she was admitted as Auror in Training for the Ministry. She had cared little for what the Ministry would do, but ever since the Battle of Hogwarts and being exposed to so many deaths, she wanted to bring change and stop such an event from ever happening again. She knew that Aurors in Training had courses to take in order to be considered to join the Aurors, and Jadis wanted to prepare herself to be sure that she will be admitted. She glanced down at her To-Do list and back up at the shops. Flourish and Blotts would certainly have something about Concealment and Disguise, yet Madams Malkins Robes for All Occasion would be a good place to look for robes before her training starts. There was also the supplies and items she would need for her new home. She quickly moved out of the crowd and stood to the side of the street, glancing at her list and planning out her trip.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Ministry Employee
Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Training   Preparing for Training Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:38 pm

Harry was heading to Diagon to gather some supplies for their children as well as to get supplies he needed for work. He continued walking until he blinked and saw one of the trainees for the ministry. He then looked around wondering where his wife was. He had all the money they would need for their kids school supplies. He was still sure he knew what he was doing. He was happy with the way things had been peaceful but with all good things it wouldn't last. He looked at Jadis. "Ms. Eirene? You are one of the trainees for the ministry correct? Things going well?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Training   Preparing for Training Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:38 pm

Jadis turned around and was surprised to face Harry Potter, having the same feeling as a student would when running into their teacher at a convenient store. She didn't want to seem unprofessional in front of a well known Auror, so she shook the odd thought away and smiled kindly, nodding. "Oh, yes I am, Mrs. Potter. A bit surprised to run into you here, I'm just looking around for some supplies to get ready for the training." She gently waved her list to demonstrate. "And you, sir? How are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Ministry Employee
Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Training   Preparing for Training Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:43 pm

Harry looked at Jadis. "My apologies. I did not mean to startle you." He said with a chuckle. Looking at her. He turned his gaze to look around for Ginny or his children. None of them seemed to be here yet. looking ack at her. "My kids are going to school. Time for school shopping." He said in amusement. "I am well. Troubled by how calm things are. There is some trouble brewing of this I'm sure." he said in an almost foreboding and foreshadowing way. "I'm glad to meet you finally Ms. Eirene."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Training   Preparing for Training Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Preparing for Training
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter: The Next Generation :: Wizarding World Villages & Towns :: Diagon Alley :: Streets Of Diagon Alley-
Jump to: