Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

Such A Fool....Maybe It Is Real. I Don't Know...Time To Fix This Place (Liza)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeek Matthews

Zeek Matthews

Such A Fool....Maybe It Is Real. I Don't Know...Time To Fix This Place (Liza) Empty
PostSubject: Such A Fool....Maybe It Is Real. I Don't Know...Time To Fix This Place (Liza)   Such A Fool....Maybe It Is Real. I Don't Know...Time To Fix This Place (Liza) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:27 am

A day and a half later after Liza kicked his ass majorly with barely any physical blows...something that didn't set right. He was unconscious from the magic attacks for a day and a half. Nate was being nNate. When he woke it was during a time all others were sleeping. He laid there on the floor by the crib. Eyes opened slowly as he didn't believe it. His body more sore than first weeks of basic training boot camp. With a groan he pushed himself up. Fixing the place up and going downstairs. Grabbing some tools, nails and supplies he worked until the hours Liza would be waking. Rebuilding and mending broken pipes furniture. Carving and sanding new furniture for what was broken. He was working on the living room.

The sound of the hammer hitting the floor now and then as he rfurbished every inch of destruction could be hear. He was by a closet doorframe. Nails dangled from the side of his mouth. He stood in a towel from showering and nothing else. Bang. Bang . Slow hits of the hammer to muffle the sounds. The place looked the same if not better than before their fight. His form swayed now and then but he just worked away. Muscles tensing and flexing with every motion he made.
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

Such A Fool....Maybe It Is Real. I Don't Know...Time To Fix This Place (Liza) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Such A Fool....Maybe It Is Real. I Don't Know...Time To Fix This Place (Liza)   Such A Fool....Maybe It Is Real. I Don't Know...Time To Fix This Place (Liza) Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:07 am

Liza could not believe that Zeek had been out so long. She wanted to wake him magically, but she didn't want to scare the man. Nate had been well taken care of by Liza and of course she knew that Austin helped a lot when he thought she wasn't watching. Austin was very good at taking care of pups and Liza would never think twice about leaving her kids with Austin.

Liza had finally gotten Nate to sleep, but made sure he was close to Zeek so he knew that Nate was ok.

Liza awoke to.the sound of knocking, which was weird because why would someone be knocking. When she went into the main area she found everything fix and almost back to the way it was. Liza stood there for a few moments and then smiled, "I was waiting for you to wake up before I.fixed everything." Liza said with a slight smile. "I wanted to show you how to fix things my way." Liza was hoping he was calmed down. "I am sorry about the other day, which is why I kept Nate next to you in case you woke up." Liza smiled
Back to top Go down
Zeek Matthews

Zeek Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Such A Fool....Maybe It Is Real. I Don't Know...Time To Fix This Place (Liza)   Such A Fool....Maybe It Is Real. I Don't Know...Time To Fix This Place (Liza) Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:21 pm

Zeek continued fixing up the doorway. Taking a nail and began to hammer it into place. He had the doorframe all fixed. Moving out and picked up the door he handcarved to fit the woman who'd knocked his wolf back to his senses. He took his tools and began nailing hinges on. Bang. Bang. Bang. He kept the motions slow to keep them soft. "Smells like someone redestroyed things in here. Other scent of wolf all over the place. I got it though. Made you some new furniture too. One of a kind pieces." He stated. Continuing as he knelt down to hammer in the bottom hinges. The moving part of the hinge swung back and forth as he grabbed a the door and hammered hinge and nail to door frame side. He moved to the upper part.

Listening to her as she spoke. "I don't understand it...then again most of its like someone slipped me a date rape drug. I know I lost control of my wolf. Very stupid of me...to use my wolf in battle." He said with a shrug. "Most of the blows...some unseen force...it makes my head hurt thinking of it." He looked at her. "I stopped using my wolf in battle except in extreme circumstances...for no matter how much training I do. No matter what herbs I take...nor drinking liquid silver...can I bring it sanity or control." He said. Checking the doors sturdiness. "I owe you an apology Ms. Saline. Though I suppose you would think you owe me one for taking my son without asking...it was already shown in the fact you and that pup of yours took care of him for me. Its unncessary"

He chuckled a bit. "So I am sorry I over reacted. My wolf has no rationality left...which is why when I met Augustus...I forewarned him not to touch Nate. I think...that is the only time I got an honest word out of him." He said with a smirk. "When I was forcing that man to eat. Idiot thinks he can stay strong on soup and whiskey." He shrugged a bit. "Not my problem...I will still destroy him and everything he holds dear...even if it nearly kills me." he said simply. "I may have some confusion on how you kicked my rear...without touching me." He said simply.

He stood tall. "Did you know the bond between twins can be fatal? Or destructive of who we are? It takes a strong person to survive losing their twin." He walked over to Nate still in just a towel. Looking down at him. "I knew it before they called the base. I felt it when part of my soul died in that wreck. Even before I got the call...I knew she was gone. So in my case...it wasn't so much as I was strong but I had a reason to keep living. Part of me died that day anyways Ms Saline. So you could say...it is why death doesn't intimidate me. It is also why unless its life or death or non combat...I refuse to use my luna blessed werewolf form." He looked at her.

"You don't need to apologize to me...you already did so my taking care of him for me while I was unconscious...its strange though...normally takes a lot more to knock me out and normally not out that long." He mued a bit. "I would rather not see anymore of your ways Ms. Saline...I can barey comprehend what you've showed me. I am not a stupid man...just a man whose half dead...my wolfs insanity knows no bounds outside of protect the pup. I apologize for any harm I put on you."
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: Such A Fool....Maybe It Is Real. I Don't Know...Time To Fix This Place (Liza)   Such A Fool....Maybe It Is Real. I Don't Know...Time To Fix This Place (Liza) Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:37 pm

Liza could not help but laugh a little at his comment, “It was Austin that did it.  I magical fixed the place and every time I repaired it, he destroyed it again.  He kept telling me it had something to do with you doing it.”  Liza said with a shrug, “We both have visions, even though I don’t always agree with his.”  Liza looked around at all of his work, “I do like what you have done with the place, but I can finish it.”  Liza said and waved her wand finishing off everything else that was broken.

Liza walked over to where Zeek was and gave him a hug when she had heard everything that he had said, “Don’t worry about it please.  I have fought a wolf on more than one occasion; you were not going to hurt me.”  Liza smiled, “Besides you were afraid and worried about your pup and I should have know better than to move him first without asking and I am sorry for that, even though I tried to apologize a couple of days ago.”

Liza moved to sit on the chair that he had redone and listened to his story about his sister, “I know all too well about a twin bond, my older adopted siblings are bonded like that.”  Liza admitted honestly.  “The reason you survived was obvious.”  Liza stated, “Someone had to take care of Nate, just like you said.”  Liza smiled at Zeek, “You’re not half dead, you just feel that way because you have a loss and I have some friends that can help you with that if you allow us to help.”  Liza stated, “My ways are your ways too, you were just never allowed to learn because your parents didn’t want to believe.”
Back to top Go down
Zeek Matthews

Zeek Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Such A Fool....Maybe It Is Real. I Don't Know...Time To Fix This Place (Liza)   Such A Fool....Maybe It Is Real. I Don't Know...Time To Fix This Place (Liza) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:03 pm

Zeek looked at her and chuckled. "I think if it was fixed when I woke I'd have had a mental breakdown as it would be too extreme from the scene I know was there. I don't think I could handle anymore mental shockwaves like that would have caused." He said truthfully. "Brains hurting trying to understand what I recall...trying to wrap around this magic concept. He listened to her. "A seer who doesn't agree with another seer's visions? Why is that?" He asked curiously. He couldn't get that. Twitching as, in his eyes things fixed themselves, he fell to his butt. "Warn a guy next time please."

He said. Standing up and blinked a bit. Hugging her back. "Well its not every day a beautiful woman just up and hugs me." He chuckled a bit. He pulled back a bit. "I was insanely out of control...worry about my pup and fear for him are all the rational thoughts inside my skull." He said seriously. He looked at her. "I don't remember anything really after you moved him. Outside bits and pieces of the battle. I'm sorry...my wolf isn't used in combat because it has no rationality or control." He said.

He listened to him speak. He looked at Nate. Scooping him up and nuzzled him. "It is obvious but do you know how often I wish we had family even on his mother's mate's side I could leave him with? There is times I don't wish to be here. I go to talk to a twin that isn't there." He said softly. Stroking the kids hair lightly. "Liza...I don't need anymore help. Every time you help my brain explodes." He said in a joking way. Looking at her with a soft goofy smile. "I need help understanding this concept of magic." He stood tall. "However, just acknowledging it exists doesn't make it my way. My way is that of the humans...not the empowered. I acknowledge its possibility but there is no way I am a wizard."

He looked at her. "No...actually it was Nancy and I who didn't want to believe. We had and have enough on our hands. Luna blessed are only somewhat more common than Native American skinwalkers. We are also more hated....than Skinwalkers. Including Augustus  Idon't have need for enemies outside the vampires and werewolves." He stood tall. "Got more than a few enemies from humans too from before taking over Nate's care. I am not a Wizard Liza." He said it in the exact same toning and phrasing as when Hagrid wnet you are a wizard harry just in reverse.
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: Such A Fool....Maybe It Is Real. I Don't Know...Time To Fix This Place (Liza)   Such A Fool....Maybe It Is Real. I Don't Know...Time To Fix This Place (Liza) Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:16 am

Liza smiled a little as she looked at the look on Zeek's face as he was talking to Liza and when he asked about Austin and hers visons, "I wouldn't really say we disagree, its just visions are different from each of us." Liza smiled a little at her magic and the effect on Zeek, "I.have learned my lesson and I shall ask before doing anything too drastic to.you."

Liza didn't think anything about hugging Zeek because she felt that was a way to tell him that everything was ok and nothing was hurt or ruined and that everything was good. "Well this beautiful woman has offically adopted the two.of you so you will have hugs more often." Liza smiled.

Liza was glad that at least he was going to acknowledge that there was magic, but how was she going to get him to see that he was also magical. "Well I just want you to have a open mind when it comes to magic. I know what is true and if you would allow me to show you things you would have another form of.fighting and you will learn that fighting with a wand is a lot less painful than fighting with your fist." Liza just wanted to help him learn.
Back to top Go down
Zeek Matthews

Zeek Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Such A Fool....Maybe It Is Real. I Don't Know...Time To Fix This Place (Liza)   Such A Fool....Maybe It Is Real. I Don't Know...Time To Fix This Place (Liza) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:40 pm

Zeek rubbed his temples. Waving his hand as if to say forget I asked. I don't understand even worse with what you said. He looked at at her with a solemn expression. He shook his head. "It was my fault for not warning you like I do anyone who gets a look in their eyes to move or remove Nate from my sight or care without permission." He said with serious military formality. He hugged her back and let her go. Looking at her. "Adopted me and Nate?" He said in puzzlement. "I don't follow...please explain." He said seriously. "What sort of adoptive relationship does this give you and I? Nate and you?" He asked curiously. Looking at her as she spoke. "Hmmm? I am not a wizard. I am most likely just extremely sensitive to it. Which due to being Luna Blessed and aware of certain races and belief in certain races of mythology along with the Goddess Luna makes some logical sense."

He looked at her. "Fists and guns and many other methods. I'm Ex-Special Ops and spy...I guess a good equivalent would be Englands James Bond...I met him a long time ago...not a bad guy...chap? Fellow? What is the term you Englanders use?" he mused. THen fell silent and looked at her. Rubbing his chin. "Liza...I still intend to fight Augustus...but...you took care of my son-nephew while I was unconscious so I trust you. I am used to taking jobs that are risky so I made a way to protect Nate from harm. Depending on the information you can provide me with on the mouse I chase...I may have to ask a very important favor of you."
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: Such A Fool....Maybe It Is Real. I Don't Know...Time To Fix This Place (Liza)   Such A Fool....Maybe It Is Real. I Don't Know...Time To Fix This Place (Liza) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:22 am

Liza could not help but sigh a little when Zeek hugged her back, but at least he did hug her back. "Please it is ok, I understand." Liza said, "Well I think you would be like a brother to me and little Nate would be like a nephew." She said with a smile knowing it was going to be confusing with her lovers name being Nate.

Liza was trying to figure out how to get Nate to understand that he was magical. He would have never gotten into her store without being magical. "Well I guess we will have to disagree on that fact. Only people with magical blood can get into my store." Liza sighed.

Listening to Zeek talk about Augustus she could not help but sigh. "Didn't you notice the beating that I gave you, Augustus will be just as bad. You will be dead before you could fire a shot."
Back to top Go down
Zeek Matthews

Zeek Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Such A Fool....Maybe It Is Real. I Don't Know...Time To Fix This Place (Liza)   Such A Fool....Maybe It Is Real. I Don't Know...Time To Fix This Place (Liza) Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:41 pm

Zeek looked at her. He listened to her. Nodding his head. So she said. He hadn't really paid attention to being in just a towel. Honestly it was normal when he was working. That and half dressed or butt naked dress in a hurry. He listened to her. "You will be a fine Aunt I'm sure." he looked at her a bit. "He likes you." He said simply. He continued working around the area smoothing things out and painting some of the furniture. "Nate may be magical then. His vampire daddy was a weirdo." He said simply. Shrugging a bit as he had a logical explaination for it. "Then I'm a magicless magic blooded wolf man." He muttered. He looked at her. "I fail to see your point...that was a cakewalk." He said simply. He rubbed his temples. "Perhaps but...I can't let it go. Please watch Nate for me Sister." He said. Standing up and looked at her. "Any words of wisdom sister before I head out?"
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: Such A Fool....Maybe It Is Real. I Don't Know...Time To Fix This Place (Liza)   Such A Fool....Maybe It Is Real. I Don't Know...Time To Fix This Place (Liza) Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:09 pm

Liza was trying to figure out how she was going to be able to convince Zeek that he was magical. At least he was willing to admit that Nate might be magical so she could work with him at least, but how could she get Zeek to figure it out.

"Zeek will be fine, I imagine Starla will love to play with him." Liza said with a smile, but when he asked for advise all Liza could say was, "Not to do this, please I am begging you. You will be going to your death."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Such A Fool....Maybe It Is Real. I Don't Know...Time To Fix This Place (Liza)   Such A Fool....Maybe It Is Real. I Don't Know...Time To Fix This Place (Liza) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Such A Fool....Maybe It Is Real. I Don't Know...Time To Fix This Place (Liza)
Page 1 of 1