Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

Grand Opening {Open}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Veronica Delacroix

Veronica Delacroix

Grand Opening {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Grand Opening {Open}   Grand Opening {Open} Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:02 pm

Veronica was so excited for her grand opening event at her shop! Her simple black dress shirt and matching slacks made her seem professional, and her bun gave her the appearance of being sophisticated but approachable. The autumn air blew through her and made her feel alive. She had been hanging flyers and announcing her shop's opening everywhere she could think of. It had taken ages to get the old shop cleaned out from it's previous owners but she liked the place, it had a shabby chicness about it. It also had very impressive magical wards that passed from owner to owner which she liked very much. Her animals were all safe and sound and she was ready for business. Despite it being daylight she heard a flutter and she smiled sticking out her arm, at that moment Veronica had a rather large fruit bat land on her arm and hang upside down. "Why hello Hera, it's nice that you decided to be here for the opening. Please be a dear and check to make sure everything is in order on the inside?" She asked her pet; with a nod the bat flew off to the inside of the shop to check on it's tidiness. "Today is going to be an excellent day!" Veronica exclaimed before walking briskly into the shop.
Back to top Go down
Maximus Xavier

Maximus Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening {Open}   Grand Opening {Open} Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:55 am

Maximus had taken the money from Sarie to get here. She wanted a kitty that was white. He could do that. He looked around Diagon Alley, which he wasn't familiar with, and asked around shyly. Slowly finding the store with the pets. He pulled on his shirt collar, pushed up the shades, and tugged down the edge of the hat to keep himself hidden. He walked into the store looking aroujnd. "H-Hello?" He called out shyly.
Back to top Go down
Veronica Delacroix

Veronica Delacroix

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening {Open}   Grand Opening {Open} Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:04 pm

Veronica had heard the noise of someone entering the shop from in her office upstairs. She certainly didn't want them to think that the store was empty, so she transformed into a black cat and rushed down the stairs and around the rows of animals and behind the boy that had entered. She transformed back into her original form and lightly cleared her throat to catch the boy's attention. "Hello And welcome to the Magical Menagerie! My name is Veronica, the shopkeeper." Veronica spoke to the boy in varying pitches. She enjoyed varying her pitch, it gave a certain ominous quality that kept people interested. "Is there something I can help you with?" Veronica asked the young guy cocking her head to one side. Her smile made you comfortable but gave you the idea that she knew just what you were there for.
Back to top Go down
Maximus Xavier

Maximus Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening {Open}   Grand Opening {Open} Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:23 pm

Maximus, doesn't mind friends or others calling him Maxi, he liked being treated as a normal person too despite who he was. He looked around and saw so many animals. He wasn't here for him though. He was looking for his older sister. A white kitty with blue eyes. He looked at the woman. Smiling shyly as he forced himself to not bow as upbringing taught him. "Hello Ms. Veronica." He said in a shy stammer. His french accent showing some. "Yes ma'am. I'm wondering if you have any young white kittens with blue eyes? My sister would very much love a pet. I want to surprise her with that. She always wanted one." He said slowly in English. Shy stammers showed his shyness not fear but he spoke confidently and clearly.
Back to top Go down
Veronica Delacroix

Veronica Delacroix

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening {Open}   Grand Opening {Open} Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:49 pm

Veronica smiled at the child before her. He had such a kind and gentle personality and he was quite shy. When he called her Ms. Veronica she was about to object but she knew it would be a fruitless comment. 'At least he shows respect.' Veronica thought to herself. When he said that he needed a Kitten she wasn't too worried, then she began to wonder because she was not sure if she possessed any such kitten. She quickly came up with a solution though, she would use a harmless transfiguration spell and then we would have said kitten. She smiled kindly at the boy before she spoke, "You know I believe we will be able to help you! Please wait here for a moment. Hera please entertain our guest!" She called her pet and she came flying from somewhere near her office. She quickly smiled at the boy and then rushed to her office. Finding a kitten she pulled out her wand and transfigured the cat into the desired form. She then put a spell to make the transfiguration permanent. The cat would grow but it would keep the same colors as it currently had. Veronica quickly hurried back and hoped that Hera hadn't scared the boy too badly. "Well we are in luck! We have a kitten!" Veronica told the boy while presenting the small white Kitten.
Back to top Go down
Maximus Xavier

Maximus Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening {Open}   Grand Opening {Open} Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:08 pm

Maximus looked at the woman as she spoke. He waited for her. "Alright?" He said in a questioning way. Unsure what she meant by that but willing to wait it was for Sarie after all. He ran a hand through his hair. He watched the woman walk away and then come back. He took the kitten in his arms. "Oh...thank you Ms. Veronica." He said with a smile. Taking the kitten from her and nuzzled it. "Sarie is going to love this one." He said with a warm smile. He had accepted easily Hera's presence. He looked at her. "How much Ms. Veronica?" he asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Veronica Delacroix

Veronica Delacroix

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening {Open}   Grand Opening {Open} Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:29 pm

Veronica watched the boy as she presented the white feline to him. She noticed that he nuzzled it and thanked her. She smiled seeing the happy smile on the boy's face. For some reason she felt as if the boy worried a lot. It made her slightly upset that such a youth had to worry. She then heard him say that 'Sarie' was going to love it. Veronica vaguely wondered who Sarie was but she seemed to understand that this girl he spoke of was his sister. She smiled warmly at him, the boy then asked about the price. "It will be five galleons." She informed him.
Back to top Go down
Maximus Xavier

Maximus Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening {Open}   Grand Opening {Open} Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:14 am

Maximus smiled a bit more as she was looking at him. Taking out the five galleons and handed them to her. Palm up with the galleons within it. "Thank you ma'am. This will make my sister very happy. Hopefully this little one can keep away her nightmares." He smiled happily. "Can I buy some kitten food please Ms Veronica? I will try to buy as much as I can. I have five more galleons. WIll that be enough for any?" He asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Veronica Delacroix

Veronica Delacroix

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening {Open}   Grand Opening {Open} Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:26 am

Veronica smiled sweetly to the boy as he spoke of his gift to his sister. When he asked for cat food he smiled and nodded, she hurried off to the back and started going through shelves methodically. She was trying to locate the best food for that particular cat. After about three minutes of searching she found it and brought it to the front. After she shrank it down to fit in his pocket she smiled to him, "Alright, I believe you have everything you need. The food is only one galleon so you are fine on the price. It is enough to last her close to a year and it has a charm to preserve the food so it will not go bad." She informed him. She smiled warmly and looked at the white cat.
Back to top Go down
Maximus Xavier

Maximus Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening {Open}   Grand Opening {Open} Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:32 pm

Maximus looked at her. Watching her going around the store huggling the kitten near. Nuzzling the kitten and blinked a bit as she shrank it. "Excuse me ma'am...how would I deshirnk that bag when I get back to Beauxbatons?" He asked in concern. Paying for the bag of cat food as well. Taking up other items she had and paid for them also. Once she took the money he put everything in a bag except the kitten who had attached to his shirt. He held her clsoe and looked at her. "Thank you Ms. Veronica. I just need to know how to deshrink the catfood bag when I get back and I'll be ready to leave. Thank you very much for all your help." As he held the back of the kitten his other arm went to his waist and he gave a regal bow. Standing up tall and waited for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Veronica Delacroix

Veronica Delacroix

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening {Open}   Grand Opening {Open} Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:20 am

Veronica observed the boy when he asked her a question. She was not used to being asked such a simple question and it puzzled her somewhat. She quickly shook off the feeling of puzzlement and smiled at him. "All you have to do once you return to Beauxbatons is pull the bag out of your pocket and it will re-size itself accordingly." She informed him sweetly as she watched the regal bow. She gave him a nod of her head and smiled once more. Seeing these children coming and going was always bitter sweet for the shop owner.
Back to top Go down
Maximus Xavier

Maximus Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening {Open}   Grand Opening {Open} Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:54 pm

Maximus looked at her. Flushing embarresedly when she looked at him with that expression. "I'm sorry if that was a silly question ma'am. I've been homeschooled and the tutor has never done something like that before. I feel a bit silly now that I realize what a silly question it was." He laughed lightly and warmly. Smiling at her. "Oh thank you for answering me Ms. Veronica." He did a slight bow to her. "Merci." He said sweetly a bit less shyly even if she was beautiful. He smiled a bit. "It was nice meeting you." He said. Making sure he paid for it then bought also a toy for the cat. One of the fishing rod types and a strange tool that said lazer pointer. "What is this?" He asked curiously. Holding the kitten with one hand. "Ms. Veronica do you have any advice or suggestions I should tell my sister for taking care of this little one?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening {Open}   Grand Opening {Open} Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Grand Opening {Open}
Page 1 of 1