Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

Escaped now what (Sojo and Tabi) [Astroplane Manor]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivano Romano

Ivano Romano

Escaped now what (Sojo and Tabi) [Astroplane Manor] Empty
PostSubject: Escaped now what (Sojo and Tabi) [Astroplane Manor]   Escaped now what (Sojo and Tabi) [Astroplane Manor] Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:51 am

Ivano had got a rare gift and ran through the night reaching the place he remembered. Let himself in using the port key he had and collapsed on a couch. Whatever gave him that strength was beginning to wear off. He had finally escaped and could possibly see Tabi soon. His eyes were red he was not sure what he was going to do now but he knew he had to rest.
Back to top Go down
Tabi Ann Prewett

Tabi Ann Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Escaped now what (Sojo and Tabi) [Astroplane Manor]   Escaped now what (Sojo and Tabi) [Astroplane Manor] Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:36 am

Tabi had got a message and port key from Sojo and was told to bring a few of her potions. She was unsure what he wanted or where she was going but she trusted him. She used the key once she had everything. Once she arrived she was looking for anyone and that was when saw Ivano sitting on the couch. She ran over to him a little excited thay he was free from where he was. "Ivano" Tabi said as she fell to the floor trying to check him out and see what she can do.
Back to top Go down
Sojo Vandres

Sojo Vandres

PostSubject: Re: Escaped now what (Sojo and Tabi) [Astroplane Manor]   Escaped now what (Sojo and Tabi) [Astroplane Manor] Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:51 pm

Sojo had finally managed to slip away. He had to check on Ivano. He was certain Tabi got the key and the letter. His message also told her that she was going to need to stay with Ivano in the Astroplanes Manor but he'd provide her with any clothing she might need. He knew that Ivano needed to stay hidden away from awhile. Astroplane Manor was in a place only he or those with the special port key. He was pissed and upset. Still sporting a minor smaller version of the bruise he'd received as Fredrique from Augustus. He now wanted to drink alcohol until the morrow. Entering his home in a swirl of wisps he went past them and rummaged through cabinets for the bottle he hid.
Back to top Go down
Ivano Romano

Ivano Romano

PostSubject: Re: Escaped now what (Sojo and Tabi) [Astroplane Manor]   Escaped now what (Sojo and Tabi) [Astroplane Manor] Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:18 pm

Ivano looked up as he heard Tabi's voice. 'It was so good to hear her voice again.' He thought to himself as he let his eyes look her over to make sure that she was really there. "Hey Tabi." He said weakly he really was glad that she was there.

Then Sojo entered but he headed straight past them he just sighed slightly. Then he felt the world turn black and he passed out. He had spent too much energy that he was not used to for quite sometime.
Back to top Go down
Tabi Ann Prewett

Tabi Ann Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Escaped now what (Sojo and Tabi) [Astroplane Manor]   Escaped now what (Sojo and Tabi) [Astroplane Manor] Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:58 am

Tabi gave Ivano a little smule when he said her name, "Hey you, glad your back" Tabi told him with a smile only to have him pass out on her again. She had barely noticed Sojo come into the room but yelled at him anyway, "He needs to be in a bed not this couch so I am moving him." Tabi said then took out her wand and cast the levicorpus spell and levitated him to the nearest bed room placing him on the bed after moving the blankets. Then placed him on the bed and covered him up. She grabbed her purse and pulled out some of her potions and started to fees him them. Pepper up, blood replenishing, and her special vampire potion. All she could do was wait as she sat next to him and ran her fingers thru his hair, "You know I have always loved you, you stubborn man" Tabi said as she kissed him on his lips and turned and smiled when Sojo came into the room.
Back to top Go down
Sojo Vandres

Sojo Vandres

PostSubject: Re: Escaped now what (Sojo and Tabi) [Astroplane Manor]   Escaped now what (Sojo and Tabi) [Astroplane Manor] Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:49 am

Sojo needed to ask Ivano something and had let him feed from his blood earlier. He came with a bottle of druidic rum he found behind stuff in a cabinet. "Er...okay?" he said. Pretty sure Tabi wasn't giving him an option and it is best to not anger any other sexy females at the moment. He already was going to have a vampiress angry at him. He downed a quarter of the bottle when he enter. Snapping his fingers. "By my blood to yours awaken." He shouted. The blood in Ivano's glow really really bright red before Ivano was awakened fully and completely coheren. Walking over to him and hit him on the back of the head. "I have questions and you better answer...is it true how you escaped?" He asked bluntly. Drinking another fourth of the bottle already quite drunk. "Hello Lady Tabi." He said wthout removing his gaze.
Back to top Go down
Ivano Romano

Ivano Romano

PostSubject: Re: Escaped now what (Sojo and Tabi) [Astroplane Manor]   Escaped now what (Sojo and Tabi) [Astroplane Manor] Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:14 pm

Ivano blinked as he was awoken he let out a small growl but then realized where he was. He heard Sojo's question. If he means the boy that he sent to watch him helped him escape then yes it was true. "If you mean I was helped by the boy Austin then yes it is true. He let me drank his blood and to which I had a strange reaction got much strength."

His eyes looked over to Tabi she was more beautiful then he had remembered. "Time has been kind to you Tabi my dear you look even more beautiful then the last time that I have seen you." He said before he went back to glaring slightly at Sojo.
Back to top Go down
Tabi Ann Prewett

Tabi Ann Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Escaped now what (Sojo and Tabi) [Astroplane Manor]   Escaped now what (Sojo and Tabi) [Astroplane Manor] Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:12 pm

Tabi was not sure what Sojo just did to Ivano but he was waking up. Tabi went to move a little when Sojo came over and smacked him. "Hey, I am sure he has been beat enough." Tabi snapped, "Don't do that." Tabi said and she glared and crossed her arms.

Tabi took a moment to listen to what Sojo wanted to know who got him out. Tabi had thought it had been Sojo that had gotten him and this was interesting that it was Austin. She could not remember if she had met Austin before.

Tabi could not help but blush when she did catch Ivano talking to her about her beauty, "Oh please I look terrible, I have been crying for hours." Tabi said as she wiped her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sojo Vandres

Sojo Vandres

PostSubject: Re: Escaped now what (Sojo and Tabi) [Astroplane Manor]   Escaped now what (Sojo and Tabi) [Astroplane Manor] Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:34 am

Sojo looked at Ivano and narrowed his eyes. "That was not according to plan." He muttered. Smiling a bit. "I'm glad you are alright. I see..." he rubbed his chin. "I figured you would not be adverse to the wolf man blood as a lot of vampries are. Research told me the vampire who turned you was actually capable of feeding off other vampires. No it was not Amir Dracul he prefers to bite women." He said. Listening to him.

Flinching noticably and paled at Tabi. "I didn't do anything but barely tap him and you don't think I don't know what he has been through? I have to clean things up and deal with another more dangerous pissed off woman who makes your anger modes seem like a cake walk on easy street." He said seriously.

He sighed a bit. "I'm sorry. I need the information and need him to focus. I apologize if I upset you miss Tabi." He said. Standing up and downed another bottle of drink. "You realize that kids now trapped after fight Dark Lord Augustus Ivano? According to his rap sheet though he'll escape eventually...only it be more difficult because he was given to that pedophile Avion. Get better. No one aside from Tabi is allowed to see you not even Charles North."
Back to top Go down
Ivano Romano

Ivano Romano

PostSubject: Re: Escaped now what (Sojo and Tabi) [Astroplane Manor]   Escaped now what (Sojo and Tabi) [Astroplane Manor] Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:53 am

Ivano felt uncomfortable laying on the bed so he he pulled himself up into a siting position. His eyes blinked a couple times trying to adjust to the light then he saw the bottle in Sojo's eyes. "Sojo put that bottle down. You are suppose to be the sober one." He said as his eyes narrowed slightly. Then they flashed from Sojo to Tabi. "[color:7879=9f000f]Even Though you have been crying my dear you are still beautiful as ever even more. He said then he thought about what Sojo was telling him that no one else was allowed into the Manor.

'Perfect then I can have some time alone with Tabi to tell her my true feelings. I should of told her a long time.' He thought to himself. He then stood up and took the bottle out of Sojo's hands. "What happened that you want to drink? Do you know what is happening to the boy besides being captured in my place?" He then moved back to the bed with the bottle and sat down sniffing it slightly. He wanted to drink it but he wasn't going to try at least not right now.

"So I am just suppose to stay in here. Great mind as well just be back in that dungeon." He had enough being stuck in doors but he knew that it was for his best deep down at least he wasn't chained to the wall he guessed.
Back to top Go down
Tabi Ann Prewett

Tabi Ann Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Escaped now what (Sojo and Tabi) [Astroplane Manor]   Escaped now what (Sojo and Tabi) [Astroplane Manor] Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:34 pm

Tabi could not bring herself to leave Ivano side as Fred talked to him; she finally had him back in her life and was not giving that up for anyone or anything.  So of course she was pissed off when Fred hit him and went on the defensive, “You haven’t seen me pissed off yet.”  Tabi smirked knowing that this was nothing; she had hexed many a man in her time.  But when he apologized to her she knew she had not lost her touch, “Accepted, now how long is he going to have to be here.”  Tabi wanted to get him back home with her. 
Tabi was glad no one else could get near Ivano and she was going to keep it that way.  When Ivano told her even through the tears she was beautiful she could not help but blush.  “Oh please you’re just being nice since I am the first girl you have seen.”  Tabi admitted.  Of course she had always been there for Ivano and loved him, she just never really knew where they stood together. 
Tabi moved a little so Ivano could get up and then moved over when he sat back down, still refusing to leave his side.  “I am not in the dungeon though.”  Tabi said with sad smile thinking he didn't really want her there, “I will stay with you as long as you want me too.”
Back to top Go down
Sojo Vandres

Sojo Vandres

PostSubject: Re: Escaped now what (Sojo and Tabi) [Astroplane Manor]   Escaped now what (Sojo and Tabi) [Astroplane Manor] Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:03 pm

Sojo looked at him. His eyes narrowing and he growled. Speaking rapidly in angry druidic tongue yet he was clearly telling him off. "Well you can be sober this time. I'm going to be the drunk one." he spat back in a way that gave the illusion of brotherhood not just best friends. Looking at Tabi as she spoke.

"Fourth year when that boy stole your books and you promptly hexed him. Fifth year that bitchy woman Valina spilled something on your favorite dress as an insult to you and you cuased her potion to explode after bitchslapping her. Seventh year you about demanned your ex-boyfriend whe nhe tried to force you to go back out with him even though you clearly said you weren't intending a long term with him." He said softly. "I've seen enough to know you still don't hold a candle to Liza Saline's wrath."

His gaze shot back to Ivano. Tackling him to pin him to the bed. "BAKA!" He yelled violently. "You are to stay in the Astroplanes with Tabi. I already made her lots of unique druidic one of a kind outfits that I myself designed so she won't need clothing. Bought her all the stuff she'd need as a beautiful woman for cleansing and things. She has a portkey so she can come and go to work. You can roam around the entire Astroplanes but you are to not go to the human planes. Not that you can on your own." He said hostilely with a growl.

"You let a fifteen year old boy get caught Ivano. Why in hades did you allow a fifteen year old Skinwalker to convince you to go?! Grateful to him as I am you are a Ministry Worker for heaven's sake! You're job is to protect them. You should have at least argued the point!" He let him up. Crying a bit. "I hate this Ivano...do you know what that kid is going through now?" Tears fell down his cheeks and the will-o-wisps around sojo were spazzing and flying around. He forgot for the moment tabi was right there beside Ivano. "He got ass kicked by Augustus yet held his own. You made a fine ally but he is still just a teenage boy or a young man much younger than you by his culture. He is now stuck in the grasp of a pedophile Ivano...please...be more careful."

He got off him and conjoured up another bottle. Leaning against the headboard on the other side of Ivano. "I oughta beat you senseless Ivano...but I won't...you have to get better and by the way. I will be taking Charles and Joshua's portkeys so they can't try to come talk to you. Don't do anything else stupid. There is a lot of interesting things here....so just romance your love from school and do it right this time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escaped now what (Sojo and Tabi) [Astroplane Manor]   Escaped now what (Sojo and Tabi) [Astroplane Manor] Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Escaped now what (Sojo and Tabi) [Astroplane Manor]
Page 1 of 1