Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

Should've Known Better (Austin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuroda Ritsu
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Kuroda Ritsu

Should've Known Better (Austin) Empty
PostSubject: Should've Known Better (Austin)   Should've Known Better (Austin) Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:59 pm

Knowing better than to run, Ritsu still walked quickly. Keeping himself from showing his uneasiness he made sure to keep a look of irritation on his face. Eyes darting about he avoided looking at the other people in the alleys. Ducking under an opening in a wall that had likely been blasted apart in a fight.

Wiping whatever his hand touched when he climbed through on his jeans with a disgusted look he muttered, "I am going to get you back for that Dagger."

Ritsu actually liked his clothes and kept good care of them. He disliked ruining them, but this pair of jeans were already shot. He'd torn them in a scuffle earlier. Turning his head a smile formed. Seeing whom he came to meet, the teen stuck his hands in his hoody pockets. Completely at ease now that he was in the presence of his friend. Shoulders untensed and even the jaw that had been clenched relaxed. "So how many people did you beat up on your way here today?" He asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Austin Tyler
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Austin Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Should've Known Better (Austin)   Should've Known Better (Austin) Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:13 am

Austin got into some fights with riff raff and some of Arsen's gang on his way to meeting up with Kuroda Ritsu. Ritsu-san was a member of his pack that others didn't meet due to Ritsu preferring silence and privacy. He chuckled as his friend spoke. "Whatever for Ritsu-san? At least get me for something I have actually done you know." He said with a smirk. Leaning against the wall as his friend saw him. "Riff raff or actual opponents? I should ask you the same thing Swordsman." He said with a grin. He looked at him. "I'm glad you could meet up."
Back to top Go down
Kuroda Ritsu
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Kuroda Ritsu

PostSubject: Re: Should've Known Better (Austin)   Should've Known Better (Austin) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:40 am

Ritsu's friend brought out the child side of him that he never got to be before. Whenever he was at Hogwarts, the mixed.boy's demenor was always gaurded and very different then he showed now. The other boy made him feel safe though. Something not many people could do. He also trusted him, which was why he would follow him to parts unknown. As long as he knew that it wasn't going to outright kill him.

Tilting his head in consideration, he smirked teasingly. "Is there a difference? No one is a match for, Dagger-sama."

Shrugging lightly at the comment he sighed. Hazards of convincing some wizards and witches you weren't in diagon for things. Joshua had taught him that light and dark were subjective and that most fell into grey areas. It seemed the residents of Knockturn didn't like that philosophy. "Someone tried to get handsy."

His smile stayed on his face and he nodded to show he was happy they could meet up too. "So where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Austin Tyler
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Austin Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Should've Known Better (Austin)   Should've Known Better (Austin) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:55 pm

Austin looked at her. "For these people? No...there is some more dangerous foes that belong to Death Eaters but they aren't out at this hour." He said with a smile. "However, that isn't true. There is TWO not demons of my past who are my matches. yet one day I will defeat them as well. In combat...the only honorable way." He said with a chuckle. Holding up a finger.

"One is Arsen...the guy who works at our school apparently. I call him Bear Wrestler...he grew up in the artics so he is physically stronger but not too dumb. Emphasis on too. He is able to physically kick my ass but I will continue to be stronger until he can't. He is also one of those "soulmates" of the wolf within. Screw that. I refuse to play the way the spirits want. They already gave me the SPiritland Visions that only at times are endings changeable. ANyways...he is an obsessed stalker who "wants to be my painkiller". Idiot." He said with a chuckle. Hodling up a second finger.

"The other is another guy around our age but still older than us who I call Moriarti. Real name Ceciro. He is the only one who has played against me in holmes spy mode and outwitted me. However, like Sherlock Holmes, I will outwit Moriarti and defeat him ultimately." He said with a chuckle.

Though he narrowed his eyes. "Who got handsy? What do they look like Ritsu-sama? I will make sure they never do it again." He said with a growl. His eyes flashed amber gold for a second then returned to normal. Just grinning. "I hadn't fully decided. I wanted to see what you were interested in doing. Catch you up on some people of interest who I believe be joining our school soon."
Back to top Go down
Kuroda Ritsu
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Kuroda Ritsu

PostSubject: Re: Should've Known Better (Austin)   Should've Known Better (Austin) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:59 pm

Ritsu listened to the boy who was younger then him but made him feel like the younger brother. He didn't mind. Chapha Wachi was strong and someone anyone could want for a brother. Mentally he made a note to avoid the two mentioned if he came upon them when he was alone. He did image Arsen wrestling polar bears at that name. The other one sounded real dangerous if he could outwit Dagger.

Shrugging again he fought a smile at the other's protectiveness and anger. It was nice. Until him, Ritsu had only ever had Joshua get upset or protective on his account. But Dagger was different then the man because Joshua had been a mentor, not really family even if Ritsu had wished it different. "No need outoto. I like blades too."

The sentiment made him smile and tilted his heas curiously. "People of interest?" He wondered who they could be. If it was good or bad. Smirking he held himself straight. "I'm up for anything."

Tapping his chest he reminded, "Gryffindor, me." Even if he didn't feel like one or like red much. Someone set him down though and explained that courage didn't always meen foolishness and that chivalry had many meanings.

He had to tease Austin though and grinned broadly. "Haven't decided means you don't know. Or forgot. Too many knocks to the head."
Back to top Go down
Austin Tyler
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Austin Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Should've Known Better (Austin)   Should've Known Better (Austin) Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:51 pm

Austin listened to him speaking. Nodding his head. "Hai." He said. He understood. "Yes. Mostly people I've seen frequently in Herb Man's shop. My best friends been out remember? I've had you helping me now and then." he said simply. He listened to him. Shrugging a bit. "I'm Hufflepuff but its a means to an end. I dream of creating an all new brand of magic. I'm closer to it already." He chuckled. "Anyway onto the people of interest." He said.

"One is a dark haired boy with a puffskein. Anytime he has talked he uses the puffball named Fluffy. Don't try to talk to him personally just go along with it. He shows classic signs of abuse and it seems to be a coping mechanism. He is quite smart from what I've observed and knowledgable on the herbs. He smells like a wolf like me but its not natural...I'm guessing turned. His name I gathered was Tristan."

He took a breath. "The other is one whose scent confuses me as much as his body and his voice. He also looks like someone I've seen in the books at the school. Anyways he is a frequenter here and always has a list he brings. I say he because I'm pretty sure its a boy but I don't know. I haven't caught the kids name either but he is eleven and said he going to school soon." He fell silent after that.

Chuckling a bit. "Both probably but no knocks to the head."
Back to top Go down
Kuroda Ritsu
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Kuroda Ritsu

PostSubject: Re: Should've Known Better (Austin)   Should've Known Better (Austin) Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:05 am

That had always been something he'd admired in the other boy. His ambitions and dreams. As of yet, Ritsu did not know yet what he wanted to do even with this being his last year of schooling. Unless he failed and redid his last year, which he did not want. Dagger reminded him a bit of his mentor, and that was what Ritsu thought had him first inclined to be friends with the younger boy.

He was quiet as he'd listened. A brief bit of empathy and sympathy at the mention of a bad past. His hand twitched unconsciously wanting to touch the rosary beads. He knew all about suffering at someone else's hands. He committed the name to memory. If he was a werewolf, it was a good thing he didn't carry silver. And there was more than one way to be protected from a werewolf.

Ritsu wanted to tease the other about not knowing the difference but didn't. If even Dagger couldn't tell, then that was a very confused kid. He grinned at the last comment. "You sure about that? Its not like you would notice being so hard headed."

As an after thought he canted his head. Half seriously he stated, "You know...It wouldn't surprise me if you were aHufflepuff shadow king."

He held up his finger in the classic, 'give me a minute and I'll explain' gesture. "Everyone always underestimates the badgers. No one would ever think to look for someone of power or position there."
Back to top Go down
Austin Tyler
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Austin Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Should've Known Better (Austin)   Should've Known Better (Austin) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:56 am

Austin looked at him and smirked. "I'll show you hard head when I turn into a wolf and headbutt you." He said teasingly. Looking at him. "Eh? Don't be stupid...I'm no king." He grinned. "I'm a chief. Besides...that makes me obligated to do leader roles and protect the tribe if I'm Hufflepuff shadow king. I'm not sure I want that. I have my pack or inner circle. I'm not sure I want to baby sit a bunch of stiffs." He said jokingly. "I'd rather hang with you and EE." He admitted. Listening to him as he spoke. Rubbing his chin. "Hmmm? This is true. I like that idea but if others agree I'll play the role to a T. Right now I think you full of shit." He teased lightly. Joking a bit. "Not a bad title though...Hufflepuff Shadow king...has a nice ring to it." He said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should've Known Better (Austin)   Should've Known Better (Austin) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Should've Known Better (Austin)
Page 1 of 1