Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

A New Recruit (Geovanni)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azrael Black

Azrael Black

A New Recruit (Geovanni) Empty
PostSubject: A New Recruit (Geovanni)   A New Recruit (Geovanni) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:17 am

Azrael was bored, he found that he became bored so easily as of late. He still needed dancers for the club and he was decided to go and scout out anyone of potential use. He walked through Knockturn Alley in a grey feminine style trench coat and grey pants to match. His tousled blonde hair seemed perfect and messy all at the same time. He was curious now, he had heard rumors of a dancer in the area that was talented and decided to check it out. As he entered the club he watched all of the people scurry around the club, who's name he had already forgotten, and he felt the old pull of his job. He could see the lifelines of the people around him. It made him slightly curious as to who was doing the job as the Angel of Death now. Azrael quickly shrugged these thoughts off and scanned the dancers for the one he was told held promise.
Back to top Go down
Geovanni Balzolis

Geovanni Balzolis

PostSubject: Re: A New Recruit (Geovanni)   A New Recruit (Geovanni) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:48 pm

Geovanni was dancing on the stage. Moving in the opposite direction of the other dancers. The song changed and he was able to go on break. He went to Mimi who sat in her carrier in view on a table near stage. A bouncer standing by her but wouldnt' help. He checked Mimi's diaper and fed her. Humming to her and turned when his agent came over to him.

"The secondary main stripper act called in sick and canceled. You are to go on soon." His agent stated.

THey weren't too far from Azrael so he may hear bits and pieces of the conversation unless he got closer anyways. Pulling his wand and cast a minor silencing spell over mimi so she wouldn't hear anything. "I can't go on until when I normally do. Mimi is still awake. That was the agreement Josh when I took this gig you suggested." He said firmly. "I won't do exotic dancing where I strip until my daughter is sleeping."

Josh, his agent, narrowed his eyes and got closer. A dangerous expression and aura surrounded the man. "You don't get to tell me no or say no. I don't care if she isn't asleep or not. You are the best they have here and if you have to do double duty you will do double duty. Am I clear?" He said firmly with a cold tone.

Geovanni tensed slightly and stood taller a bit. "I will NOT. I refuse to go on stage until after Mimi is asleep. This is a job to help make ends meet and provide a stable environment for MY daughter. I refuse to be a bad influence and doing such a thing while she is awake to possibly see is improper." He stated defiantly and firmly.

The agent spoke a bit louder but unless nearby you couldn't hear it. Drawing his wand. "You don't get to say that. We have a business contract! I OWN YOU! Get on that stage or I'll make you suffer for it now and after!" He threatened. "If you want something in exchange for your listening as you belong to me and have to do as the job decrees state it." He said darkly.

Geovanni tensed more and paled. The guy might be petrified of women due to his history with the "True Mistress" of his person but he was an abuse victim and had the conditioned reactions to it. His eyes narrowed and he moved in front of mimi more. "I will not. You have a business deal with me but the "true owner" of my personage is not you. Just as binding but you are not my master. Don't ever forget that Josh." He tensed more and bit his lower lip. "Fine. If you insist...watch Mimi and block her view of the stage." He countered.

Josh glared. "No! Get on that stage now! Do you seriously think I'd agree to that?!" he demanded as he gripped the man's wrist with a punishing vise grip.

Geovanni shrugged and winced a bit at the hold. "Then you obviously don't need me that badly on stage." He noticeably got a look of pain across his wrist when a not visually noticeable yet physically felt twisting joined the bruising grip. "Watch Mimi and block her view or they don't need me that bad. They DO have other dancers." he said without backing down.

The agents eye narrowed and he hissed. "Fine but you will suffer for this later. The owner of this club requested you specifically. I already promised him you would." He let go and put his wand away. Moving in the way of the brat and stood there unhappily where she'd not see the stage. Glaring at Geovanni lethally as he watched him go to the stage.

Geovanni lowered the silencing spells when the agent agreed. When he moved in the way he watched the stage change and move to a different set up and music changed to one of his songs. The announcer introduced him as Exotic Italian Ice (in place of stripper name used in video link), as he hurriedly went behind stage and quickly changed. The curtains pulling back as he began to dance and remove his clothing (see youtube link) and even danced with a guy (in place of the woman) as requested. Not that he was into that but the guy on before he did so and he was able to dance with either gender long as they didn't touch. You couldn't even see him tense when she touched him but inside he flinched massively.

When he had finished he got off stage and off to the side. He was sent flying into the ground by a punch followed up with several Crucio curses and swearing. He used his wand to silence the area around Mimi. Groaning a bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6vxxQr_bLo
Back to top Go down
Azrael Black

Azrael Black

PostSubject: Re: A New Recruit (Geovanni)   A New Recruit (Geovanni) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:04 pm

Azrael had walked in further to see if he could find this new dancer. That was when he felt it, the presence of a demon. It was permeating the deeper you got into the club; though there seemed to be no real malicious energy about the presence. Hid blonde hair seemed to stand on end. He let his dark angelic aura seep into the air around him to let the demon know he was there. He wasn't concerned for his safety but it was nice for an early warning. Of course that was when he noticed the source of the demonic aura. A taller man was standing near the stage and the presence around him was dark but not dangerous. The Azrael noticed the child in the carrier on the table, he felt this was no environment for a child. He then moved even closer and noticed a man that seemed to be arguing with the demon. He wasn't sure what the two were arguing about but it seemed to be about the baby. Azrael then took notice of a drawn wand and the man holding the demon's wrist.

'Was this guy begging to die?' Azrael thought to himself as he moved closer. He didn't sense death around the mortal. What a shame that he wasn't due to die, he could tell that he wouldn't like the mortal even if he met him. Azrael then allowed himself to watch the show. Watching the demon dance was hypnotic even to him, and that was when the fallen angel realized that the demon was the hot young prospect. Azrael immediately shied away from the idea of having him on at the club, but then reconsidered. 'Screw it, I've already fallen from grace. What more is there to worry about.' He thought to himself as he danced his way to the stage.
Back to top Go down
Geovanni Balzolis

Geovanni Balzolis

PostSubject: Re: A New Recruit (Geovanni)   A New Recruit (Geovanni) Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:55 pm

Geovanni winced but he got up and by the time the second one hit he was bodily protecting Mimi from any spells. His back to her as he put up minor wards and protection shields one after the other over her. He tensed and untensed. He had an oddly "angelic" aura for a demonic aura. Yet he was clearly a demon. He glared at his Agent. "I am all Mimi has but I won't let you cause her any harm...because you are pissed with me. Don't endanger my daughter." He said fiercely.

Though he listened as the man raged and braced for the fist that hit his form. Coughing up a bit of blood as the fist was harsh to him due to moving forward to prevent hitting the table where Mimi was. He winced a bit. Stopping as he looked up with a look of utter confusion yet fear as he was instantly intimidated. Once a dominate male over the years and centuries of Hakara the "Mistress" who he was sure killed Mimi's mother...he was turned submissive. Though the longer he was away from "Mistress" Hakara the more he could be somewhat in the middle.

His wrist was grabbed and he winced. Trembling as he was confused because he hadn't ever met other demons or angels. He was born and raised on Earth amongst humans. He was actually a religious man who wore a cross that had smaller charms for related crosses of the religions. He was highly religious but not the preachy type. Keeping a low profile and all that. He tuned out the vile commentary that Josh yelled at him. His face snapped to the side at a backhanding that sounded out. He was pushed back and stopped. Wincing a bit. Josh name calling him and the males features turned withdrawn yet took the expressions of a guy used to being abused.

"There isn't anything you can say to me Josh that the true "owner" of me not the business contract hasnt said or worse. Compared to the bane of my existance...that siren...not even the abuse you put me through can truly harm me." he said shakily. He felt the early wanring energy coming from Azreal who had walked closer and was within range. His confusion and fear of the male whose warning his daeva demon recognized but he didn't understand why it was most DEFINITELY sent his way. He was actually a good demon and docile usually.

Soon though...his gaze shot back to the man before him as his eyes blackened and realistic illusions danced out of the shadows and confused the agent as he turned and grabbed Mimi's carrier told the owner of the club he was feeling sick and with a dock to his check was able to slip out into the alley way.

Leaving angry Josh glaring at Azreal. "What do you want?!" Josh demanded.
Back to top Go down
Azrael Black

Azrael Black

PostSubject: Re: A New Recruit (Geovanni)   A New Recruit (Geovanni) Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:52 pm

Azrael watched the demon argue with this man who was apparently somehow in charge, but most definitely human. He decided he would wait and see how things played out and see if this new mortal would interfere with his plans. After all it was not wise to anger an angel. Least of all the Fallen Angel of Death. He noticed the demon seem to stand his ground and then he noticed the demon use a sort of illusion to distract the man and then slip away. Azrael smiled, the man certainly was crafty. He turned his attentions now solely on the mortal, his eyes blazed with such malice that Azrael determined that he would most certainly be detrimental in his plans to obtain his newest dancer. When the man spoke to him Azrael exuded his most hateful and malicious energy toward him. "I'm afraid you are going to get in the way, and I simply cannot have that." Azrael said as he walked toward the man. As he did so he began shining like a beacon, only this beacon shown with black light that normally would make the strongest man wet himself and have nightmares for years to come. The light shown with all the faces of the people whom Azrael had reaped over his long life span. He gave a sweet almost aching smile and then a mist started to exude from his body. This mist was only something that the Angel of Death could create, it was like a living organism.

The mist snaked it's way toward the man slowly and then would wrap around his body. It would invade his every pore like millions of needles stabbing through his skin. It would poison his body, completely obliterating the man's organs and turn his blood to a sludge. The man would be in agonizing pain until the moment that he finally died. All Azrael could do was smile as he turned to follow the demon. He knew that the man would be apprehensive of his offer at first, but Azrael was sure he would come around. He decided not to stay and watch the agent die. He merely faded into the darkness and appeared in front of the demon. Smiling kindly he sent waves of positive energy to calm him. "Hello Darkling, I have been watching you. I believe that you would be a fine recruit to my family." He told the man as he smiled to the demon. "My name is Azrael. I am the owner of the new club in Knockturn Alley, perhaps you have heard of it? The Fallen Angel?" The angel asked the man calmly as he noticed the small child and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Geovanni Balzolis

Geovanni Balzolis

PostSubject: Re: A New Recruit (Geovanni)   A New Recruit (Geovanni) Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:56 pm

Geovanni when far away lost control over the shadows. Taking Mimi out of her carrier and held her. Smiling softly as he dropped the spells. "Shhhh...shhh...its alright little one. Its alright. Daddy's here." He said. Humming to her as she calmed. Fishing her baby bottle out of his pocket and began to feet her. Jumping and whirled around. He felt the energy change and turned to the male. "Hush now my little baby..." He sang to her until she calmed. The energy coming from the man helped with that. Not him though...he was still nervous from the dangerous and intimidating warning aura he'd caught earlier. Backing up a bit. Arching an eyebrow. "Darkling? Well...that is a new one." He said in mild amusement. Eyeing the male warily. "Did you send out the confusing warning threatening energy earlier sir?" He asked warily.

Looking at him then down to Mimi who had taken ahold of the bottle leaving him a free hand. He would use illusions of shadows again if he needed to. "I suppose it fits...seeing I'm a Daeva...but what or who are you?" he asked curiously. He looked at him. Famly? "Geovanni Balzolis. This is mimi." He said simply. "I have but why do you want me? The contract still half here but even to make a new business arrangement...I won't unless there is possiblity for Mimi to be with me and any exotic dancing happens after she is sleeping. We need a safe place to stay." He said simply.
Back to top Go down
Azrael Black

Azrael Black

PostSubject: Re: A New Recruit (Geovanni)   A New Recruit (Geovanni) Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:26 pm

Azrael watched the darkling closely. The child seemed completely at ease but the demon seemed to fight off his calming waves of energy. Azrael liked that, it showed the man had confidence but he also knew when to be apprehensive. He smiled and cocked his head as he heard the darkling speak. As the demon called him sir Azrael actually let out a giggle, like tinkling bells ringing pure through the alley. "I did, I was unsure as to what you were or why you were there." He informed the young demon.

When the man went on about how he was a Daeva it made sense. Azrael knew that he would certainly be an interesting addition to the club. When the man asked who or what he was he smiled a truly devilish smile. "Why little me? Haha I am Azrael Black, Fallen Archangel of Death, the unlikely, the enforcer, destroyer of light, and reaper of souls." Azrael enunciated each of his titles carefully. It wasn't often that he got to use them and he would admit it gave him a stroke to his ego. When the darkling shared his name with Azrael he grinned. "Hello, it is lovely to meet you. As far as you terms, this is fine. I have a private quarters in which I am willing to let you stay. I will make sure it is fit for children and Mimi will never have to see the club during working hours. As for the contract consider it null and void now. I can also try to find a nanny for the child if you so wish?" Azrael explained to the man slowly.
Back to top Go down
Geovanni Balzolis

Geovanni Balzolis

PostSubject: Re: A New Recruit (Geovanni)   A New Recruit (Geovanni) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:25 pm

Geovanni wasn't aware he was fighting anything off. It was purely instinctual. He was raised with humans. His daughter's mother wasn't a demon or angel. He'd never met others of the celestial realms...be they heaven or hell. Vampires and werewolves yes. A veela here and there. The "mistress'" hakara the siren. He looked at him. "Why would you threaten someone when you don't know the what or the why? I didn't do anything to you. I'm a good person." He asked and said in confusion.

Listened to him as he fell silent to listen to the guy. Was all those titles really necessary. "That is quite a mouthful Mr. Black." He said unimpressed yet rather took a step back. His hand went to the necklace wit hthe various crosses the main one for christianity. Then fell down.  "A pleasure...I hope." He said seriously. Uncertain but smiled a bit. "i've heard of you but bibles don't state that you've fallen. I doubt heaven or hell would share such information to mortals though." He said with a chuckle.

He looked at him. "Are you saying I'd be able to live there instead of the tiny studio I'm renting currently?" He asked for clarity reasons and because he wasn't sure he heard him right. It sounded almost too good to be true. "I appreciate that. I would like that. However, you must have killed the main contract holder I still need to have it verbally informed to the owner of that club he no longer has such rights. Then we have to forge a new business contract. I'm sure you'd know how to do it...being who you are." he said simply. Smiling as he really liked that idea. "A nanny? What do I have to give you for such an offer?"
Back to top Go down
Azrael Black

Azrael Black

PostSubject: Re: A New Recruit (Geovanni)   A New Recruit (Geovanni) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:20 am

Azrael observed the darkling while he seemed to be in a deep thought. He smiled slightly and then he heard a question that made him get a malicious gleam in his eye. It was simple really, why would one send a warning to one that they did not know; because it was getting the upper hand. "Because I would rather eat than be eaten." Azrael told him simply as he continued to grin. Azrael couldn't help but send his coldest glare as the demon said something about his titles. When he mentioned something about him falling from grace the angel noticed the other man's hand go to his necklaces; which contained a variety of crosses. 'Joy, someone who is a follower of the almighty.' He thought with a side tone. He had not been fond of religion since he had fallen. The man was cute but he did not take kindly to those spouting religious nonsense. When he heard the darkling say something about his former manager or owner he smiled a tight smile. "Get whatever conformation you need. After that we will take care of this contract. And you dance at my club, I doubt you want the girl seeing that so I figured a nanny would be nice." Azrael told the man in a business like tone.
Back to top Go down
Geovanni Balzolis

Geovanni Balzolis

PostSubject: Re: A New Recruit (Geovanni)   A New Recruit (Geovanni) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:31 pm

Geovanni looked at him. "I see...that is quite disturbing imagery." he said simply. Rubbing the back of his neck. "You aren't listening to a word I'm saying are you? Are you with too much on your minds sir?" he asked kindly. Looking at him as he sensed the annoyance and looked to Mimi in her carrier. Picking her up as he held her to him. "I don't preach but I have faith in higher powers...better heaven then hell in my opinion. I'm a demon but why can't I have faith in someone higher power when I'm born and raised in human world. Mimis mother was a human...she could preach to a rock but...I loved her." He lifted mimi up and looked at her face.

A sad smile on his face. "It is also the easiest way to explain to mimi about her mother and how she became the only piece of happily ever after I had when her mother was taken away. Whatever your issues are with the almighty and co...don't expect me to preach to you but...Mimi needs an easy way to understand why mommy isn't here nor will she ever be." He said.

Looking at him. "As for confirmation...I need YOU to go tell him while I'm there he no longer has me as an employee. Then for YOU to make a new contract and binding deal so I am safe and protected. Otherwise I thank you for all your offers but I will kindly have to refuse Azrael. All the perks and things you offer will never allievate the fear for mimi's life from the mistress nor form a barracading protection for me and mimi. I'd rather join Deatheaters even if I'm not evil than allow Mimi no protection." He said simply.

"I don't want a female nanny...I am terrified of them and they are why I am abused and battered broken but strong for Mimi. They took me from myself and I firmly believe a woman murdered my daughter's mother. If you don't form a contract with me like the agent had then I apologize but I will have to decline to join your club. The perks would have been wonderful...but the safety and ability to conceal my daughter and myselfs whereabouts is far more important. My daughter's life I would turn evil and kill. Goodbye then Lord Azrael."

He turned to walk off as that is what his straight minded thinking thought Azrael was meaning by when he said for him to get it versus Azrael telling the other owner of it. He thought he was refusing to do the agreement or make a contract by the commentary he said. "It was actually a pleasure meeting you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Recruit (Geovanni)   A New Recruit (Geovanni) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A New Recruit (Geovanni)
Page 1 of 1