Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

A Pet For Mimi (Vernoica)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Geovanni Balzolis

Geovanni Balzolis

A Pet For Mimi (Vernoica) Empty
PostSubject: A Pet For Mimi (Vernoica)   A Pet For Mimi (Vernoica) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:32 pm

Geovanni walked with Mimi up high on his right side. He was exhausted and Mimi was not sleeping. He figured if he got her a pet, preferably something small enough that his current job wouldn't be angry or any other he may get wouldn't fuss over it. yet soft and fluffy enough Mimi would be in love with it. He had saved up money to pay for the studio room he lived in, food for himself and mimi, clothes for her, diapers and that took a couple weeks to get enough for Mimi to have a pet but he thought he had enough. Heading towards the pet shop in Diagon he looked at Mimi. "One day my little one you will be coming here for supplies." He said to the girl sucking on her binky and holding his shirt. He walked into the pet shop and looked around. Nervous deep down as the owner was a woman and he was the abused half of an abusive relationship he'd ended.
Back to top Go down
Veronica Delacroix

Veronica Delacroix

PostSubject: Re: A Pet For Mimi (Vernoica)   A Pet For Mimi (Vernoica) Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:00 pm

Veronica heard someone come in and she smiled. She quickly rushed in cat form and turned back in front of the man and his child. Her black suit and loose hair made her seem an easier person to talk to. She walked over to them letting her heels tap loudly on the ground and stopped a little ways from the customer. "Welcome to the Magical Menagerie, my name is Veronica. Is there anything I can help you with today?" She asked the man. She felt the pull of her intuition and smiled at the little girl. She was quite adorable and Veronica felt something inside her light up and simultaneously break. She yearned for a child but could never have one. "I bet you're the reason for this little visit aren't you?" Veronica queried as she smiled and waved at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Geovanni Balzolis

Geovanni Balzolis

PostSubject: Re: A Pet For Mimi (Vernoica)   A Pet For Mimi (Vernoica) Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:27 pm

Geovanni looked aroudn and listened to mimi babble in baby human tongue. Then call to him in demon. Mimi looked at him as she said in demon tongue. "Papa." She then looked around with wide eyes and babble cutely. Geovanni took his free hand and straightened a strand of her hair. "I love you too my little piece of happily ever after." He whispered. His Italian accent showing slightly but too soft spoken to hear it. He lifted his head and tensed instinctually when the woman was close yet smiled at her kindly and looked at her. Opening his mouth then shut it as she spoke again. "Yes she is." He said in a nervous tone. "How did you know?" He asked curiously. He shifted nervously a bit but more because Mimi needed to be shifted to his other hip and she was squirming around a lot.
Back to top Go down
Veronica Delacroix

Veronica Delacroix

PostSubject: Re: A Pet For Mimi (Vernoica)   A Pet For Mimi (Vernoica) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:38 pm

Veronica smiled as she watched the child babble and speak a language that she did not understand. She brushed her black hair back and looked at the man. He seemed to interact with his daughter and she gave the man another warm smile and then heard the man ask her how she knew about his reasons for their visit. "I simply had a feeling." Veronica answered cryptically as she glanced at the little girl as if to size her up. Her mind quickly went through the various options of pets that would be child safe and still enjoy a child in the home. Her mind seemed to light on two animals that she thought would fit the girl rather nicely. Well I think that I may be able to assist you on your search. I have two pets that would be perfect for a young child." Veronica informed the cautious looking man.
Back to top Go down
Geovanni Balzolis

Geovanni Balzolis

PostSubject: Re: A Pet For Mimi (Vernoica)   A Pet For Mimi (Vernoica) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:30 am

Geovanni looked at her. "I see...it needs to be small and quiet. So it doesn't upset the landlord of our studio apartment." He said softly. "Oh? What would those be?" he asked curiously. Mimi was playing with a stand of daddy's hair and trying to stuff her fist in her mouth as she watched Veronica. Geovanni looked at Vernoica. "Could you tell me more about these pets Miss?" He asked kindly yet nervously. Mimi seemed to trust her but that didn't mean after all his years of abuse at a pretty face who seemed kind but wasn't he had to trust her. It was more Mimi's safety that he was worried about.
Back to top Go down
Veronica Delacroix

Veronica Delacroix

PostSubject: Re: A Pet For Mimi (Vernoica)   A Pet For Mimi (Vernoica) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:36 am

Veronica shook her head lightly with a small sadness in her eyes. She knew the man would not trust her; she didn't expect him to, he had been through much pain. She walked quickly to two separate cages and got two separate animals. The niffler and the puffskein nuzzled her hands softly as she smiled at them. She walked back to the man and showed the two small creatures to the man and the small girl with a smile on her face. "The niffler and the puffskein are both good pets. They are small and don't mind children. They are both rather quiet, though the puffskein does tend to sing softly on occasion." Veronica told the man and presenting the animals to the little girl now.
Back to top Go down
Geovanni Balzolis

Geovanni Balzolis

PostSubject: Re: A Pet For Mimi (Vernoica)   A Pet For Mimi (Vernoica) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:51 pm

Geovanni listened to Veronica as she spoke. Watcing her come out with the niffler and the puffskein. He held mimi up more so she could see. Listening as she spoke. "The niffler sounds like the best bet. Not just for living arrangements but other times." he said simply. The risk of the puffskein singing at the wrong time was too risky. Mimi seemed to be more staring at the niffler anyways. He looked at mimi and spoke in daevan tongue. Mimi replied back and he nodded. "Mimi would like a niffler please." He said. Handing over the required amount of money in a bag.
Back to top Go down
Veronica Delacroix

Veronica Delacroix

PostSubject: Re: A Pet For Mimi (Vernoica)   A Pet For Mimi (Vernoica) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:15 am

Veronica smiled at the man and the girl as they seemed to think their choices over carefully. She got the feeling that they would not choose the Puffskein so she slowly withdrew it and sat it on her shoulder. When they had reached a decision she learned that she was correct and quickly conjured a container for the Niffler and shrank the size. She smiled another warm and sad smile as she made her way quickly to put the Puffskein up. Upon being paid she nodded her head, "Thank you for your time, I believe that she will enjoy it very much."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Pet For Mimi (Vernoica)   A Pet For Mimi (Vernoica) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A Pet For Mimi (Vernoica)
Page 1 of 1