Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

Who do we have here? (Karin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karl Vanhoute

Karl Vanhoute

Who do we have here? (Karin) Empty
PostSubject: Who do we have here? (Karin)   Who do we have here? (Karin) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:52 pm

Karl had some extra cash for once and decided to hit a bar for the first time in a long time he walked in dressed in with a tight tank and a pair of ripped jeans. He made his way to the bar ordered a drink not caring really what it was and grabbed a booth in the back.

Sipping the drink it tasted slightly fruity but he could taste the rum in it and that was what he liked the most. Yes he preferred sweet drinks but he also liked to taste the alcohol in it.

Outfit
Back to top Go down
Karin Delphi

Karin Delphi

PostSubject: Re: Who do we have here? (Karin)   Who do we have here? (Karin) Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:17 am

Karin walked into the bar slowly and looked around, it seemed the bar was pretty full and he walked to the bar. He sat next to a random guy in a white tank and ripped jeans and ordered a mild drink. It wasn't often that he drank so he wanted to start off gently. He wore a pair of faded tight jeans and a tight t shirt to match. The ministry had been overwhelmed with Magical Creature cases lately and he was expected to monitor all of them. Some of his team had made a mistake on their most recent file and so he had worked late trying to correct the mistake. Looking over Karin smiled at the man beside him.
Back to top Go down
Karl Vanhoute

Karl Vanhoute

PostSubject: Re: Who do we have here? (Karin)   Who do we have here? (Karin) Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:32 am

Karl looked at the man who sat beside him. 'Well so much for being alone.' He thought to himself he thought he would make the most of this though. "Hi I guess my name is Karl. What may I ask is yours?"

He said trying to seem friendly he really felt like his space was intruded. Though it was a public space. He still squirmed when ever he was in public how ever he was getting better.
Back to top Go down
Karin Delphi

Karin Delphi

PostSubject: Re: Who do we have here? (Karin)   Who do we have here? (Karin) Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:32 pm

Karin smiled to the man beside him even though he looked rather pensive and broody. The guy was cute from he could see. He cocked his head when the man introduced himself. Karin gave a sweet grin and spoke softly but with confidence, "My name is Karin. It's lovely to meet you Karl!" He watched the man closely and noticed that he seemed to be rather uncomfortable in the public space. Karin tried to move away a little to give him space, though he did not take his eyes off the man. He adjusted his black hair our of his face and stared with his grey eyes. There was something about this guy that he didn't understand.
Back to top Go down
Karl Vanhoute

Karl Vanhoute

PostSubject: Re: Who do we have here? (Karin)   Who do we have here? (Karin) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:37 pm

Karl smiled slightly. 'Be nice he is sort of cute.' He thought to himself but he was not sure if he was into his type. He finished his drink and waved a waiter over and ordered another drink and told him to get whatever his friend wanted on him. "So Karin tell me about yourself?" He asked with sincere interest a first for him in awhile.

He really didn't pay interest to anyone other then himself since he left his parents.
Back to top Go down
Karin Delphi

Karin Delphi

PostSubject: Re: Who do we have here? (Karin)   Who do we have here? (Karin) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:59 pm

Karin smiled at the man as he felt an appraising glance fall over his person. It sent shivers up his spine. He had never really had much to do with romance while at school because everyone associated him with studying and what not. Now that he was out of school he really wanted to take the time and explore his more romantic side, but he couldn't find a person that didn't associate him with the Ministry or with being up tight. He smiled graciously when Karl asked about him. "Well I was a Ravenclaw at Hogwarts, I majored in Care of Magical Creatures and Wizarding Law, and I work as the department head for the Regulations of Magical Creatures division at the Ministry." He informed the nice looking man before him.
Back to top Go down
Karl Vanhoute

Karl Vanhoute

PostSubject: Re: Who do we have here? (Karin)   Who do we have here? (Karin) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:24 pm

'So he works for the ministry interesting.' Karl thought to himself as he rested his head on his arm. He contemplated what he was going to do. He really wanted to get to know this man more. Though he was torn due to the fact that he when he let people into his life they generally stab him in the back at least that was his past experiences had proved him.

He decided to take a chance anyways. "I like to spend a lot of time in nature which caused a riff with my family due to one time when I went out I almost died..." He trailed off not sure why he shared that moment in his life. It was one that he generally kept a secret.
Back to top Go down
Karin Delphi

Karin Delphi

PostSubject: Re: Who do we have here? (Karin)   Who do we have here? (Karin) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:22 pm

Karin watched the man as he seemed to have some internal conflict that Karin was not aware of. After what seemed like years to Karin the man finally spoke, telling him of how he enjoyed nature and it causing strains on his family. Karin smiled sadly at this; he knew exactly how important family was. His grey eyes locked with the other man's when Karl told him that he had almost died. Karin knew his eyes were probably looking like a deep impenetrable storm at the moment. Why did he feel a small pang in his chest to know this man had almost died. He quickly shook these feelings away and spoke after long contemplation, "I'm sorry about your family. I won't pry and ask what happened to you, it's none of my business. Though for some strange reason I am extremely glad that you made it." Karin finished the last sentence softly, his eyes hiding his emotions. He was afraid of being hurt.
Back to top Go down
Karl Vanhoute

Karl Vanhoute

PostSubject: Re: Who do we have here? (Karin)   Who do we have here? (Karin) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:30 pm

Karl smiled slightly he was sure he would want to meet up with this man again and he rarely wanted to do that lately. "So Karin I would like to see you again would I be able to send you an owl sometime?" He asked hopefully as he looked at the man in front of him. It felt strange that he wanted to be around someone but he kind of liked it.

'Is there something wrong with me?' He thought to himself he still could not believe that he was wanting to be around a person after the years of cutting himself off from the world. Though he was sure that Karin could be the one man that he could possibly stand he didn't seem to be that pushy. As he sipped his drink he found that his eyes never once left Karin's face.
Back to top Go down
Karin Delphi

Karin Delphi

PostSubject: Re: Who do we have here? (Karin)   Who do we have here? (Karin) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:25 pm

Karin smiled slightly as he could see Karl visibly relax around him. It made him feel joy to know that the man was at least slightly comfortable around him. His grey eyes churned like a storm that no one could penetrate, they sometimes would flicker with an emotion he was feeling; the most notable was curiosity and lust. When he heard Karl ask him if he could owl him Karin's heart gave a leap of joy. "Of course! I believe I would enjoy that!" He informed the other man. He absentmindedly bit his lower lip with a cute blush suffusing across his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Karl Vanhoute

Karl Vanhoute

PostSubject: Re: Who do we have here? (Karin)   Who do we have here? (Karin) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:00 am

Karl smiled as when Karin agreed to meet again. He was hoping that this would turn around his life or at least the day that he was having. Which he was starting to look up though he would never be normal he at least felt slightly normal around Karin.

His blue eyes sparkled slightly at Karin. "Then I will owl you sometime my friend. Would you like another drink or eat?" He asked as signaled for the waiter again. He was starting to feel his drink and thought he should get something to eat and maybe a glass of water.
Back to top Go down
Karin Delphi

Karin Delphi

PostSubject: Re: Who do we have here? (Karin)   Who do we have here? (Karin) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:30 am

Karin smiled at Karl, it felt nice to sit and talk with someone. It wasn't often that he just relaxed and talked about things other than his job. He mostly conversed with his team at work and it was usually always about work. Talking to Karl felt calming and he liked it. When the man opposite of him asked if he would like another drink or maybe food he smiled. Karin though for a moment before he spoke, "I think that food would be nice." Grey eyes pierced blue as Karin tried to work Karl out. It was like solving the most intricate puzzle he had ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do we have here? (Karin)   Who do we have here? (Karin) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Who do we have here? (Karin)
Page 1 of 1