Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

It is time to awake (Invite)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joshua North
Hogwarts Deputy Headmaster
Joshua North

It is time to awake (Invite) Empty
PostSubject: It is time to awake (Invite)   It is time to awake (Invite) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:33 pm

Josh was going through his medical logs when he came across a file of a patient. Realizing that it was time to wake them up again he made his way over to their room. Casted the incantation to awake them. He had nearly forgot he had to do this today before he returned back to Hogwarts to work as the healer there and the Deputy Headmaster though he also was to be available on a moments notice to return back to St Mungos since he was still the Head Healer.
Back to top Go down
Naturi Penhollow
Gryffindor First Year
Naturi Penhollow

PostSubject: Re: It is time to awake (Invite)   It is time to awake (Invite) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:40 pm

Naturi was frozen in time. In time frozen coma. He was trying to wake yet someone had over the years put a spell on him to protect him. Even though his body moved and showed signs of trying to wake he was kept that way. He was aware of everything. Had been for a few weeks but couldn't connect to reality yet. He felt something lift from him and sat up with a jolt. A silent cry of horror as his mind still recalled those events. His hand gripped the bag beside himin relief. Though his hand went to his head. Overwhelming sounds senses. He trembled. Unable to focus for a moment. He couldn't remember the languages he knew. He couldn't...remember anything. Or see...at the moment. Where was he? This didn't sound or smell familiar. Who was he? Images are clouding my mind but I can't focus on any of them.
Back to top Go down
Joshua North
Joshua North

PostSubject: Re: It is time to awake (Invite)   It is time to awake (Invite) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:32 pm

Josh smiled as the spells worked. He knew that they would but there was always a small chance of error in which he hoped wouldn't happen in this case. "Relax Naturi. My name is Josh the Head healer at Saint Mungos where you currently are stationed. It will take sometime before you regain your memory you are welcome to stay here as you adjust. I will be here to help you out and if I am not my head assistant will be here." Time everything took time that was one thing that he didn't like.

Back to top Go down
Naturi Penhollow
Gryffindor First Year
Naturi Penhollow

PostSubject: Re: It is time to awake (Invite)   It is time to awake (Invite) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:32 pm

Naturi felt the fog lifting slightly. He heard his name. He assumed it was his name because he was having it used in his direction. The fog lifted and he knew his name was indeed Naturi Penhollow. Though much of the other stuff was still not there he listened to him speak. Saint Mungos? That didn't sound familiar. He listened to him speak. He signed out questioningly. -Saint Mungos what is that?- He opened his mouth to copy the words and not a sound left. He listened to him. Josh was the Head Healer? His mind registered this but he was something he wasn't sure of. As the fog lifted further he slowly remembered bits and pieces. Eyes widened in unseeing panic as he flailed. Frightened as his mind "erased" the fact they were in the healer's building. Then it cleared and his mind voice pinged off Joshua's mind. <Dumbledore? Where is he? Who is that? How do you know my name? I can't...see....> He moved his mouth in sync with most of the words after dumbledore to give the illusion he "spoke" the words.
Back to top Go down
Joshua North
Joshua North

PostSubject: Re: It is time to awake (Invite)   It is time to awake (Invite) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:36 am

Josh knew that this was going to be a little difficult. Though he had to work through it. "Saint Mungos is a hospital for wizards you have been here frozen in a coma. It will take sometime for your body systems to get back to working properly. As per Dumbledore unfortunately he is now dead." He paused to let what he just said kick in.

"I know your name because you have been a patient under my direct care and supervision. I have been watching over you since I have took over the position as head healer." He said as he moved closer to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It is time to awake (Invite)   It is time to awake (Invite) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

It is time to awake (Invite)
Page 1 of 1