Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

Your Orders (Jessie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Augustus Rookwood Jr

Augustus Rookwood Jr

Your Orders (Jessie Empty
PostSubject: Your Orders (Jessie   Your Orders (Jessie Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:16 pm

Augustus was sitting in the living room of his tower and called Jessie to him it was now or never to give him his orders while he was at school. He sighed slightly as he waited some thought that he was growing soft though he was caring for the boy.

He fingered his glass and looked into the fireplace contemplating what he exactly was going to get the boy to do while there besides his school work of course he wanted him to gather information on any of the professors who seemed suspicious or just acting strange according to him.
Back to top Go down
Jessie Kinston
Ravenclaw First Year
Jessie Kinston

Your Orders (Jessie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Orders (Jessie   Your Orders (Jessie Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:33 pm

Jessie was happy to hang out with Papi. He was busy again and he ran through the building and up into Papi's tower then into the living room. Jumping onto Augustus and wrapped his arms and legs around him. "PAPI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you Papi." He said happily. He looked at the fireplace and giggled. Wishing there was a fire there. "Papi I'm going be riding the train with Dalia. Since you guys decided I will go but I can come back and still live here with you or with Collin right? You aren't giving me away and never taking me back home are you?"
Back to top Go down

Your Orders (Jessie
Page 1 of 1