Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

Misadventures of the magical kind (open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhydian Maddox
Hufflepuff First Year
Rhydian Maddox

Misadventures of the magical kind (open) Empty
PostSubject: Misadventures of the magical kind (open)   Misadventures of the magical kind (open) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:27 pm

The young curious Hufflepuff had been minding his own business when it happened. He was completely and utterly lost. No amout of turning round and round in circles brought up anything familiar. Except maybe lunch threatening to reappear from his spinning. "Uh, oh...."

Only when he'd been sure he wasn't going to heave did he begin walking. It would have been great if he'd had a stick of chalk or a crayon or something to mark his way. Being Muggleborn he didn't think about magic right away. It wasn't as if he knew how to conjure one or leave magic blinking lights. He was only okayish at Transfiguration but was only a first year. He didn't know how to change anything they hadn't been taught in class. "Maybe that way?" He started but then.stopped and looked the other way. "Or was it that way?"

Rhydian fidgeted as he tried to figure it out. "Where's some magic string when you need it?" he groused throwing his hands in the air. Shrugging his shoulders because he couldn't get more lost than he already was, he chose a direction at random. Now if you ask him he wasn't trying to find an adventure but it looked like one was trying to sneak up on him. If he wasn't careful it would bite him and who knows where he'd end up?

Along the way he found doors that weren't doors (bits of wall tricking him), doors that opened to reveal...a wall, paintings that you could tumble into. He'd stumbled into one of somekind of weird water fight and the only way out was to pants the captain of the opposite team. There had also been a door that the blond would swear up and down was breathing! That one he run squelching away, screaming, "Forget the string, just don't eat me!"

Tripping over his own feet, Rhydian came tumbling through a tapestry that he clung to. He didn't want to fall on the ground. He'd done enough of that today, thank you! Ragged and panting, the Hufflepuff sneezed hard from the dust. Wide eyes he looked about. "Where am I?"
Back to top Go down
Marshal Vanders
Slytherin Sixth Year
Marshal Vanders

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures of the magical kind (open)   Misadventures of the magical kind (open) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:48 am

Marshal had snuck in through a secret passageway just outside the forest. He was hiding in the passageway when he jumped and saw a boy fall through a painting of sorts when he was holding onto it. Slipping closer he watched him curiously. Pulling on his bangs in his human form as he looked unsure. The boy was lost it seemed. "H-hello?" He called out shyly and nervously. Looking at the younger boy curiously. Maybe he should guide him outside? He didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Rhydian Maddox
Hufflepuff First Year
Rhydian Maddox

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures of the magical kind (open)   Misadventures of the magical kind (open) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:01 pm

Blinking up at the older boy that found him, Rhydian gave a sheepish smile. "Hi." He was unsure what else to say at first since maybe it wasn't usual to see someone come through wherever he came through? Even if it was a magic school. Straightening so he didn't fall or keep holding onto the picture? He could have sworn it was a tapestry. Rubbing his hands on his denim jeans he looked around. Taking in where he'd come out of.

Holding his hand out he smiled. "I'm Rhydian. This castle sure is something. You know there is a door that's alive?" His blue eyes were wide as he said this.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca James
Slytherin Sixth Year
Rebecca James

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures of the magical kind (open)   Misadventures of the magical kind (open) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:52 am

Rebecca had been wandering the school, seeing what rules she could break this year. She had already been told off for her uniform that wasn't exactly standard. Skirt too shirt, tie not tied. That sort of thing. She came across two boys, one who she slightly recognised from her house and another that looked like a first year. "Already picking on the first Years, Vanders?" She simpered, coming out of the shadows and into the light so they could see her properly. "isn't it a bit early for that?" She cooed, smirking down at them both.
Back to top Go down
Marshal Vanders
Slytherin Sixth Year
Marshal Vanders

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures of the magical kind (open)   Misadventures of the magical kind (open) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:33 am

Marshal blinked a bit. "Y-you the girl who sneaks into the forest a-aren't you?" He asked timidly. Pressing into the shadows. He had told her his name but never really left the forest except to sneak out to hang with his younger older sister Carmen and get lessons. "N-no...that be mean." He said skittishly. Looking at Rhydian. He blinked in confusion. "N-no. I don't go in the people people den often. I was curious. This my first time in but I know the passageways in and out." he said shyly and softly. He was iffy on the girl his age and blushed a bit looking away. He pulled on Rhydian's sleeve. "I help you but we have to go outside first. Okay?" He asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
Rhydian Maddox
Hufflepuff First Year
Rhydian Maddox

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures of the magical kind (open)   Misadventures of the magical kind (open) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:53 pm

Eyes going wider as the girl seem to have just appeared from the shadows, Rhydian stared. Was that a skill you could learn? That would be amazing! Or was it like an object that made her disappear like that? Jack had a magic coat that made him invisible. And wasn't there some kind of animal or something that did that? (he actually read his beast book because come on!) He looked from the girl to the boy with curiosity. People den? Okay then. Wait, he knew a secret route? Neat!

Bouncing on the tips of his toes, Rhydian grinned at the boy who the other had called Vanders. Was that a first name or a last name? It seemed people here called you by both so it was difficult sometimes for the Hufflepuff to figure out. Nodding, he walked a bit closer to the boy. "Okay!"

He smiled and waved at the pretty girl. "Tell me how you do the shadowy thing sometime, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Rebecca James
Slytherin Sixth Year
Rebecca James

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures of the magical kind (open)   Misadventures of the magical kind (open) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:13 am

Rebecca raised and eyebrow and folded her arms over her chest. "I don't sneak anywhere thanks. I especially don't sneak into the forest." She replied coldly. She rolled her eyes in exasperation. "Your a Slytherin, Vanders. Your supposed to be mean." She reminded him, walking over to stand closer to them. She turned around and looked down at the small first year. "How cute." She scoffed, resting a hand on her hip as she examined him. "It isn't something you learn, Little Boy." She laughed, the sound ringing around the corridor. "It's a skill. A gift..." She held her hand out. "Rebecca James. You'll do well to remember me." She told him arrogantly.
Back to top Go down
Marshal Vanders
Slytherin Sixth Year
Marshal Vanders

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures of the magical kind (open)   Misadventures of the magical kind (open) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:31 am

Marshal pulled on his bangs and shifted nervously. He looked at her. "I don't know what a slytherin is. I live in the forest." He rubbed his arm a bit. "You sneak in forest. I've heard the people people man called North say its forbidden for people people to enter. You enter at least twice a week...that is sneaking." He said innocently and straight forward. "Why? What is a Slytherin that you have to be mean?" He didn't understand.

He blinked and looked at the first year. Moving in front of him and pulled his wand out holding it at his side. He didn't know the stuff his daddy taught him were evil but he'd use it to protect the kid. He poked her hand with his wand when she extended. "It is Marshal. Vanders was my birth daddy and he is dead. I don't trust you pretty people people girl." He grabbed ahold of Rhydians arm and took off running with him down the passageway.
Back to top Go down
Rhydian Maddox
Hufflepuff First Year
Rhydian Maddox

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures of the magical kind (open)   Misadventures of the magical kind (open) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:44 pm

Rhydian didn't like people like that girl. They didn't know what it was like to be a kid and looked down on anyone that acted their age. He wanted to stick his tongue out at her but he was already being whisked away. He had to take two steps for the other boy's one. He was confused and had no idea what was going on but hoped that Vanders, Marshal, whatever his name was knew which was they were going. Not that he didn't mind being lost, he just didn't want to end up back in the same place. Maybe he should actually ask? "Where are we going? Ooof!"

He tripped over his own feet and was dragged part way since the other boy hadn't realized he'd tripped. Standing up he brushed his jeans off and was glad he hadn't scraped his hands. "Are we going to the forest?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures of the magical kind (open)   Misadventures of the magical kind (open) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Misadventures of the magical kind (open)
Page 1 of 1