Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

New school and bored (Nic)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorpius Malfoy
Khitrost Second Year
Scorpius Malfoy

New school and bored (Nic) Empty
PostSubject: New school and bored (Nic)   New school and bored (Nic) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:13 pm

Scorpius sprawled across a couch and dozed off. He still was getting lost trying to find his way around the school but was doing a little better. Though he did not really have any friends he really didn't care at the moment he just wanted to be alone anyways.

He was sort of not liking the fact that he was so far away from his parents. At the same time he was enjoying his small amount of freedom. Sighing slightly he just stared at the ceiling wondering what he was going to do tonight.

Last edited by Scorpius Malfoy on Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nicolas Chevalier
Khitrost Second Year
Nicolas Chevalier

PostSubject: Re: New school and bored (Nic)   New school and bored (Nic) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:23 pm

Nicolas was feeling rather bored in his room. He had sat on the bed and stared at the canopy of the bed. He had decided that his bed was going to catch fire if he continued to stare at it any longer. He sat up and sighed, rubbing his hands through his chocolate locks. It was rather cool in the Dungeons so he was glad for the heavy cloak. As he walked towards the common room he spotted a boy lounging on the couch. He looked as bored as Nicolas felt. At that moment he decided to do something he never done, he was going to initiate a conversation. "Hi. I'm Nicolas." Nicolas spoke softly but his voice was filled with confidence.
Back to top Go down
Scorpius Malfoy
Khitrost Second Year
Scorpius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: New school and bored (Nic)   New school and bored (Nic) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:48 pm

Scorpius looked over when he heard a voice and smiled slightly. "Nice to meet you Nicholas. I am Scorpius just transferred from Hogwarts as per my parents request." He said a little bit tense. He was still not happy about the school but though that could change if he got to know some people. He sat up and swung his legs over the edge of the couch. "Want to sit down? I guess someone to talk to would beat staring at the ceiling." He said as he eyed the boy.

Last edited by Scorpius Malfoy on Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nicolas Chevalier
Khitrost Second Year
Nicolas Chevalier

PostSubject: Re: New school and bored (Nic)   New school and bored (Nic) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:32 am

Nicolas watched the boy as he introduced himself. The boy was not bad looking, he had nice longer blond hair. After he was through telling Nic about how his parents made him come here he could tell that he was still uncomfortable here. Nic smiled gently and went to sit when he was offered. His brown eyes gleamed as he smiled at the boy again, "It's a pleasure to meet you as well. I'm sorry that you had to move schools so suddenly."
Back to top Go down
Scorpius Malfoy
Khitrost Second Year
Scorpius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: New school and bored (Nic)   New school and bored (Nic) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:11 pm

Scorpius was really hoping that he had made a new friend. His first friend at his new school. He leaned against the couch and looked over at the boy. He thought of what it would be like to have someone to play with on the grounds and maybe sit beside in class that is if he ever got around to going to his classes.

He knew that his father would not be happy if he found out that he had not been attending classes but frankly at the moment he did not care it was his way of rebelling.
Back to top Go down
Nicolas Chevalier
Khitrost Second Year
Nicolas Chevalier

PostSubject: Re: New school and bored (Nic)   New school and bored (Nic) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:15 pm

Nicolas contemplated the boy in front of him, his chocolate eyes swirling with questions. He had noticed that the boy had yet to attend any classes even though he had been here for at least a week that he had noticed. Looking at the boy he seemed lonely; it was as if the boy needed a friend. Nicolas made a promise to himself then that he would always try and be there for Scorpius. "I've noticed that you haven't been in any classes yet. Surely by now you've gotten your schedule?" He phrased it as a question but it was really a statement. Perhaps Scorpius would take the bait and answer him as to why he had been absent from classes.
Back to top Go down
Scorpius Malfoy
Khitrost Second Year
Scorpius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: New school and bored (Nic)   New school and bored (Nic) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:21 am

Scorpius shifted slightly when Nic brought up classes. It was sort of an act of rebellion and part to the fact that he still was having issues finding his way around. He sighed slightly. "Truth I didn't want to come so I am rebelling to my father by not attending them. Though part of it is also the fact that with the tour and everything I still can't find them." Said as he looked down at the ground just his luck this boy had to bring up classes. Well if he went to classes he might just go.

Besides he already was starting to get owls from his dad about his lack of attendance. Though his original plan was to push him as far as he could go. Though that might plan might be about to be thrown out the window if going to class meant he could hang out with his friend.
Back to top Go down
Nicolas Chevalier
Khitrost Second Year
Nicolas Chevalier

PostSubject: Re: New school and bored (Nic)   New school and bored (Nic) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:02 am

Nicolas watched as Scorpius shifted looking a bit sheepish about his classes. When he heard the reasons for the other boy's absence from class he frowned a bit. Nic could understand wanting to rebel most young teens feel the need to do that. What he did not understand was the fact that if he did not go to class he couldn't meet people. Nicolas smiled at the other boy suddenly, "Well, I guess I'm just going to have to start dragging you to classes. And I can give you a tour and make sure you understand it. We probably have a lot of classes together being as we are in the same year." He couldn't help but smile, he would have a friend to go to class and meals with!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New school and bored (Nic)   New school and bored (Nic) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

New school and bored (Nic)
Page 1 of 1