Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

~Letter To Papi~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessie Kinston
Ravenclaw First Year
Jessie Kinston

~Letter To Papi~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Letter To Papi~   ~Letter To Papi~ Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:36 am

Jessie took his quill and the special owl that Papi had given. He looked at the owl that he sent off with the owl.

~Papi,

I got to school and I was sorted by the weird talking hat with a face into Ravenclaw. Rebecca scares me but she is pretty cool. I saw a really weird horse the other night! I wanted to tell you about it. It was all white with a horn on its head!

Love,

Jessie~
Back to top Go down
Rebecca James
Slytherin Sixth Year
Rebecca James

~Letter To Papi~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Letter To Papi~   ~Letter To Papi~ Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:54 am

Rebecca had lost Jessie. One of her only jobs in the school was to look after him and she'd lost him. Let me think. Where would a scared and lonely first year go? Owlry. Of course he'd be writing a letter. Explaining how fun his first feast had been. BORING! She sauntered up the stairs and saw him. With a cold smirk on her face, she tapped him on the shoulder. "Writing to someone special?" She questioned, resting a hand on her hip as she watched the birds disappear in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Jessie Kinston
Ravenclaw First Year
Jessie Kinston

~Letter To Papi~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Letter To Papi~   ~Letter To Papi~ Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:40 pm

(Augustus will be posting back now and then but we don't have to wait on him he is just posting owls back)

Jessie jumped as she tapped him on the shoulder. "I was sending a letter to Papi. Are those feasts always so long winded?" He asked cutely in that feminine voice. "I wonder if I'll see Princess soon she goes school here. We rode the train together." He said thoughtfully. Putting his hands on his hips. "Why you wanna know Lady Rebecca? Papi said your to be my friend here. Do you want to be my friend?" He asked with a warm smile. His voice quite feminine and even his looks were as well. He looked at her curiously. "I hope Papi writes back soon. Can I draw you Rebecca?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca James
Slytherin Sixth Year
Rebecca James

~Letter To Papi~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Letter To Papi~   ~Letter To Papi~ Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:59 pm

(Alright, thanks for letting me know!)

She leaned back against the wall, resting against it. "They're always long-winded." She nodded slowly, looking around the room with her usual scowl on her face. She rolled her eyes and pretended to be sick. "Got a crush on her, already?!" She scoffed, looking down at him with her piercing eyes. Rebecca gave him a cold laugh and raised an eyebrow. "Here to be your friend?!" She shook her head and took a step closer to him. "No, hun. I'm here to keep you safe. I don't really...do... friends." She looked away with a frown. "He's busy, Jessie." She sighed heavily, feeling a little bit sorry for the small boy- only a little bit though. She wasn't going to get sentimental for him. "He can't just drop everything to write back to you. Anyway, what would you want to draw me for?"
Back to top Go down
Augustus Rookwood Jr

Augustus Rookwood Jr

~Letter To Papi~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Letter To Papi~   ~Letter To Papi~ Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:37 pm

Augustus' quill wrote elegantly across the page as he responded to Jessie's owl.

Dear, My boy Jessie

Tell me more about this weird horse. Everything that you remember seeing. How do you like the school? What house have you been sorted into?
Back to top Go down
Jessie Kinston
Ravenclaw First Year
Jessie Kinston

~Letter To Papi~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Letter To Papi~   ~Letter To Papi~ Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:47 pm

Jessie looked at her. "Huh? A crush? You are a weirdo. Sheis my best friend. I call her princess because she is heir of slytherin. You're silly." He said simply. "You sound jealous." He said as he waited for the response. Pursing his lips and put his hands on his hips. "Papi SAID he will respond as soon as he can no matter what is going on unless he is protecting himself from the evil people. Do not underestimate Papi you silly girl." He said in a serious and fiesty tone. Glaring at her with a rowena ravenclaw look of disdain.

Just then the owl came backand he stuck his tongue out at her. "Neeeeeeeeeeeeh see? Papi loves me." He said and read the letter. Responding as he wrote back. "Because you are pretty even if you are scary and silly."

~Papi
It had pure white hair and shimmered in the moonlight. The horn was pointy and golden. It was running from Forbidden Forest with a giant orange small spider on its back. It vanished into ForbiddenForest. It was awe inspiring Papi. I felt a sense of serenity and calm. It was so cool!
Ravenclawe papi
Jessi~
Back to top Go down
Rebecca James
Slytherin Sixth Year
Rebecca James

~Letter To Papi~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Letter To Papi~   ~Letter To Papi~ Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:28 am

Rebecca watched over his shoulder as he wrote and raised an eyebrow. "Where do you come up with this rubbish Jessie? Orange spiders hitching a ride on a unicorn's back?!" She asked, shaking her head in disbelief. She listened to him with a scowl on her face and smacked him around the head. "Don't you dare call me Silly or Jealous or I'll tie you to a broom and fly you just high enough then.....drop." She threatened, glaring down at him. "Why would I be jealous of her?" She scoffed as she pulled a face and walked away, leaning out of the window and looking down at the ground. "Oh I don't underestimate your Papi at all." She muttered, tapping her fingers against the stone. "Just shut up about it yeah? It must be nice to have a dad who loves you." She mumbled softly, more to herself rather than him.
Back to top Go down
Jessie Kinston
Ravenclaw First Year
Jessie Kinston

~Letter To Papi~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Letter To Papi~   ~Letter To Papi~ Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:59 am

Jessie looked at her. "It isn't rubbish you silly girl." He said with a pursing of his lips. "I really saw it. It was an orange spider of the forest on a horned horse's head. Unicorn? Huh? What is a unicorn Rebecca?" He asked curiously. He looked at her and owwied and rubbed the back of his head. "Why did you gibbs me? You are a silly and pretty but scary girl." He said with a pout. Looking extremely adorable. "If it is a magic broom won't it fly on its own even if you drop it?" He asked curiously. Looking at her. "How meaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. You so mean sometimes...you are jealous of something because you always being mean to me when I just want to be your friend." he said. Pouting and putting his hands on his hips. His expression altered to a look of disdain that mirrored Rowena Ravenclaws and the grey ladies. "I didn't have a nice dad til Papi...I didn't have anyone. I love you like a sister so why won't you let me be your family?" He asked unhappily. He sent the owl off afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca James
Slytherin Sixth Year
Rebecca James

~Letter To Papi~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Letter To Papi~   ~Letter To Papi~ Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:10 pm

Rebecca rolled her eyes and sat back on the cold stone floor. "A unicorn? Hmm, it's a bit like a horse. But more magical. And it had a horn on it's head." She explained. "They really are beautiful creatures." She sighed, shrugging slightly. "I'm not silly, Jessie." She snapped, glaring at him. "Well now you've got a nice dad. So just shut up and be happy." She looked down at the floor and closed her eyes. "I don't DO friends or family." She mumbled. "Family is only there to let you down and disappoint you."
Back to top Go down
Jessie Kinston
Ravenclaw First Year
Jessie Kinston

~Letter To Papi~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Letter To Papi~   ~Letter To Papi~ Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:26 pm

Jessie looked at Rebecca as she spoke. Sitting down and waited for Papi's response owl. He listened to her. "The horse with a horn was beautiful. I didn't know they were magical. Tell me more please." He said with a smile. "Yes you are! You are silly or you are stupid for some of the stuff out your mouth is stupid. Especially when you are so smart." He responded in a sly sweet tone. He looked at her. "Papi can be not nice...I know he can but to me he can do no wrong. Just like Wallbreaker and Pyro and Auntie Rosetta can do no wrong. To me they are my family and my heroes so they can't do wrong." He said. His eyes narrowed and he glared. He suddenly launched fowards and knocked her to the ground. Holding her down as he spoke harshly.

"You are a stupid girl. My family is those who saved me and take care of me. They never let me down or disappoint me and the times they did it was because I misunderstood. Instead of worrying about family who does do that you should think of the ones who haven't. Like me and the others haven't let you down. Papi never let you down. He shows his trust in you by having you be my friend and take care of me so others don't hurt me. He didn't have to do that for you. Not everyone will let you down but the ones who do just aren't worth your time. The ones who don't are the ones who really are your family. So until you try and find people who won't let you down as family you have no right to spout stupid stuff like that. You stupid selfish arrogant girl. Open your eyes because the only family member letting anyone down right now is you because you refuse to see what I'm offering you is real. If your blood family lets you down then you don't need them. Papi and I haven't let you down you let me down a lot but I still keep trying with you."

He was shaking her a bit and trying not to cry angry tears. "So stop whining about that...I know how you feel because I felt that way for a long time deep down before papi and wallbreaker saved me. They showed me family and I show them family. I show you family!!! So get that stick out that pretty butt of yours and meet me halfway!"
Back to top Go down
Rebecca James
Slytherin Sixth Year
Rebecca James

~Letter To Papi~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Letter To Papi~   ~Letter To Papi~ Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:35 pm

"I don't know much about unicorns Jessie." She sighed. "Go to the library and find some books on it." She was taken by surprise when he pinned her to the floor and she struggled against him. "Get off me you complete freak! You know nothing! Nothing about anything that's going on. Your naive to think that your Papi actually wants me around! Your just a stupid little kid! You know nothing about family. He wanted someone to keep an eye on you and I just happened to fit the bill. He's not my family and neither are you. My family are useless. Two are in azkaban and the other is dead because of your father's family! So don't tell me what's good about these people!" She snapped, finding herself close to tears.
Back to top Go down
Jessie Kinston
Ravenclaw First Year
Jessie Kinston

~Letter To Papi~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Letter To Papi~   ~Letter To Papi~ Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:45 pm

Jessie eeked when she threw him off in her struggles. He wasn't very strong physically so he had to reattach to her, and did so with his arms around her waists, yet was given bruises by her thrashings. Trying not to cry as she spoke. "Papi does. He has said so and said very nice things about you Rebecca. I don't know how to lie you know this...please believe me." He said beggingly. Hugging her tightly and refused to be shaken off a second time. Crying himself. "I'm not stupid even if I don't get somethings. I know about family...I am your family please stop rejecting me...I just want to show you the love your family doesn't give you!" he finally snapped back.

Looking up at her as he cried. "I am your family even if you refuse me to be such I won't stop thinking of you as my big sister! I won't give up til you wake up and stop being a stupid airheaded bimbo and realize I am your sibling!" He snapped back even as he cried. "Papi didn't do it. So stop blaming Papi for Shadow Man's doings!" He snapped. Crying harder as he looked at her. "Besides I've never done anything wrong to you so you are just a stupid...heartless...witch! You are mean to me and all I ever do is try to make you feel better!" She was so meaaaaaaaaan. He sniffled and cried still.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca James
Slytherin Sixth Year
Rebecca James

~Letter To Papi~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Letter To Papi~   ~Letter To Papi~ Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:53 pm

Rebecca pushed him off again then leaned against the wall, hugging her knees. "Your right. I am mean. And stupid. And heartless and everything else you just called me." She nodded. "But I'm smarter than you and I know more. So until you realise what's actually going on around you, please just shut up and leave me alone." She warned him quietly. "Please Jessie. Your too young. Just forget it." She begged him, wiping her eyes. She reminded herself that she doesn't cry and she wouldn't start now.
Back to top Go down
Jessie Kinston
Ravenclaw First Year
Jessie Kinston

~Letter To Papi~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Letter To Papi~   ~Letter To Papi~ Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:03 pm

Jessie eeked when his lightweight form was shoved off again and hit a pillar. Curling up and a mixture of mewled moan and whimper left. He crawled back over to her and reattached to her waist from the side. "Yeah but you are also pretty and can be nice when you feel like it. And smart and funny and sly." He said softly. Tears trailing down his cheeks as he hugged on with the grip of a guy whose life depending on not letting go. Figuratively speaking. "You are stupider than me too." He said with a pout. "I know what is going on but I don't care. Plus you are too stupid to realize what is in front of you so you have no room to talk." He said with a pout. "No. I won't leave you alone. You are my sister and since I'm younger it is my job to pester you." he said seriously. Nuzzling her side lightly. "I love you sister even if you are a mean doodie head sometimes." he said cutely.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca James
Slytherin Sixth Year
Rebecca James

~Letter To Papi~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Letter To Papi~   ~Letter To Papi~ Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:21 pm

She growled at him. "You need to let go!" She snapped, unhooking him from her waist. "I'm not worth the effort Jessie. Please. Stop being so daft." She begged him to leave her alone. "Your a good kids, and you shouldn't be kept in the dark. But I'm not the one that's going to enlighten you." She sighed heavily, not believing what she was about to do. "Will it get you off my back if I agree to be your friend?" She groaned as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Jessie Kinston
Ravenclaw First Year
Jessie Kinston

~Letter To Papi~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Letter To Papi~   ~Letter To Papi~ Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:18 pm

Jessie looked at her and wrapped his legs around her waist and interweaved them together and held on. His body bent in a flexible almost contortionist like way. "NO! I REFUSE!" He said in defiance. Fiery defiance he didn't often show. "NO! YOU ARE DAFT! DAFT! DAFT! PRETTY DITZY DAFTY!" he shouted back at her. "I am not kept in the dark. Good and evil are only based on perception!" He snapped at her. "You are the one needing enlightenment." He said with a cute puffing out of his cheeks and huff. Glaring at her as he cried. "Only a little...I refuse to give up on my sister. I love you sister...I won't give up until you understand."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca James
Slytherin Sixth Year
Rebecca James

~Letter To Papi~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Letter To Papi~   ~Letter To Papi~ Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:51 pm

She couldn't help but laugh at him. "ok! ok!" She held her hands up in defeat, giggling softly. "You win Jessie! I'll try and be nicer to you!" She sighed, looking down at him. "Now can you please let me go?" She asked, smiling at him awkwardly. "Your my friend. You win. Did I hurt you by the way?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~Letter To Papi~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Letter To Papi~   ~Letter To Papi~ Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

~Letter To Papi~
Page 1 of 1