Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

This is the Song of My Heart (Hana)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucifer Edwards
Slytherin Sixth Year
Lucifer Edwards

This is the Song of My Heart (Hana) Empty
PostSubject: This is the Song of My Heart (Hana)   This is the Song of My Heart (Hana) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:48 pm

Lucifer had arranged for a special evening out. He managed to escape his parents though they really didn't care if they knew that he was out besides he would make up a story as why he was out anyways though he had proposed to Hana he still didn't want them to know about her and he doubted that he would ever tell them about her for one they were still obsessed with wanting to be back into royalty frankly he did not even care.

He waited by the white carriage with a pair of white horses that he had strung with white and pink roses. He had been called away to be with his parents though he didn't want to leave. He had sent her an owl to meet him in a meadow. In Romania it had been weeks since he last fed again but that wasn't his fault his parents didn't seem to figure out that he was better off apart from them no matter how much he tried to rebel and not eat around them they still figure that he is better off to be with them.

Last edited by Lucifer Edwards on Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hana Latswick
Khabrost Third Year
Hana Latswick

PostSubject: Re: This is the Song of My Heart (Hana)   This is the Song of My Heart (Hana) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:29 pm

Hana hissed upsetly. She was very much showing the grandchilde of the Dracula family line right now. She avoided her father as he didn't deserve her wraith. Some b***hes who messed with her father met an untimely demise. She didn't drink from them...she fed them to the alligators around Uncle Jasel's swamp after knocking them out. Her eyes lit up seeing the letter from Lucifer and she flitted to where he was. Throwing her arms around him and clung then backed up hearing a neighing. Her eyes widening. "LUcier..." She whispered in awe. Flushign. "You need to feed you smell like death."
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Edwards
Slytherin Sixth Year
Lucifer Edwards

PostSubject: Re: This is the Song of My Heart (Hana)   This is the Song of My Heart (Hana) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:17 am

Lucifer smiled at Hana but he was feeling himself grow weak he knew that he had went too long without but his parents never understood him. Their hunts always consisted of feeding off of and more then likely killing their prey. He hated that lifestyle which was why he tried to avoid it as much as he could. His nose twitched as he caught the smell of blood in the air.  He left Hana where she was and ran toward the smell.

Seeing a deer a deer strangled in a thornbush he sensed there was nothing to do to save the animal so he knealt beside it stroked it's neck before he sank his fangs in. Lucifer was going to end the animal's suffering. He then ran back to Hana.

"Sorry beautiful got a little distracted." He knew that she wouldn't care he was taking care of his hunger and ending an animal's suffering.
Back to top Go down
Hana Latswick
Khabrost Third Year
Hana Latswick

PostSubject: Re: This is the Song of My Heart (Hana)   This is the Song of My Heart (Hana) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:03 pm

Hana looked at him. Crossing her arms and pouted when he took off. "Ooooh you stupid boy." She said unhappily. Smelling the animal blood in the air and knew then just how bad it was for Lucifer that he did that. Crossing her arms and waited for him. Pouting a bit then smiled. "I'm glad you got a bit of food in you. Now eat some more." She said. Wrapping her arms around him. "I hate them...your parents. I want them gone so my handsome guy doesn't suffer aymore." She said softly. Kissing his neck as she stood on her tippy toes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is the Song of My Heart (Hana)   This is the Song of My Heart (Hana) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

This is the Song of My Heart (Hana)
Page 1 of 1