Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

I Do Not Like It....(Charles)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sojo Vandres

Sojo Vandres

I Do Not Like It....(Charles) Empty
PostSubject: I Do Not Like It....(Charles)   I Do Not Like It....(Charles) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:06 am

I Do Not Like It....(Charles) Xcregy
~Charles North Mysterious Secretary +~+ Sojo Vandres~

Sojo was himself right now. Meeting Charles North at a place he asked him to meet. He showed up there and waited. White druidic robes and hood on. He was inside the ministry building owned by Charles North. His hood shadowed his face as he waited in Charles office. He even wore the blasted sexy fake glass glasses Charles insisted he wear. Something about a bet he didn't remember. Vanishing the robes and dimming the lights to reveal a white business suit and his hair a mess nor had it been cut the fake glasses and a very annoyed expression on his face. Hearing charles enter he looked up. "Charles? You said you had a plan and it was urgent? It was very difficult to leave right now you realize that right? Plus I have to get my daughters supplies for her first year at Hogwarts."

Last edited by Sojo Vandres on Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charles North
Minister of Magic
Charles North

PostSubject: Re: I Do Not Like It....(Charles)   I Do Not Like It....(Charles) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:07 pm

Charles arrived at the meeting place in a suit he would wear his robes but he didn't want to draw too much attention to himself and Sojo. "I do appreciate you meeting me here Sojo. So tell me is it true that Ivano has escaped and how is he fairing?" He cared for Ivano and was curious as to how his worker was fairing and if he would be able to talk to him soon.

He knew that he would need to talk to Ivano about more things he had to find out if he gave any information out that might effect the ministry as a whole.
Back to top Go down
Sojo Vandres

Sojo Vandres

PostSubject: Re: I Do Not Like It....(Charles)   I Do Not Like It....(Charles) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:21 pm

Sojo pushed the sexy glass up and looked at him annoyedly. "Were you listening to anything I was saying?" He asked curiously. He looked at him as he spoke. He rubbed his temples. "Yes. Why didn't you tell me your prefered street healer was a rebel and disobeyed orders and most importantly LIZA SALINES?!" he demanded. He looked at him. "He has Tabi caring for him so I wouldn't recommend trying to go there. He isn't up to company right now and needs to remain under the radar. You showing up anywhere would send red alert bulletions everywhere. I'm afraid old friend I can not allow you to see Ivano any time soon. Now lets please skip the pleasantries I have a limited time, I need to pick up supplies for my daughter, I do not have a large window of time Fredrique can be gone. What was so important, and it wasn't about Ivano, you needed me to come here urgently?" he asked professionally, kindly but urgently himself.
Back to top Go down
Charles North
Minister of Magic
Charles North

PostSubject: Re: I Do Not Like It....(Charles)   I Do Not Like It....(Charles) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:56 am

Charles looked at his friend. "I need to pull you out for a little bit the only way I can do that is to arrest you as Fredrique. I know you know that this is necessary. I also know that you won't get corrupted but since we are the ministry and the only reason I am running this operation is to get information. Yes I get it from our meetings but to make this look legit not to just the few Death Eaters but to the ministry itself. I must carry through this." That is why he called him to talk to him.

Things were a little more complicated with secret agents since they had lost Ivano. He had to make sure that he did not let his agents go for to long without bring them out for a couple months. Since Sojo had been undercover for so long he had no choice but to arrest him.
Back to top Go down
Sojo Vandres

Sojo Vandres

PostSubject: Re: I Do Not Like It....(Charles)   I Do Not Like It....(Charles) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:25 am

Sojo looked at him and arched his eyebrow. Crossing his arms and huffed a bit. "Yes. Yes. I know this. You ignored half of what I said old man." Listening to him speak. He nodded his head. "Fredrique would not just waltz into ministry headquarters. Nor end up in a trap. You better have a plan and I DO NOT LIKE THIS ONE BIT!" He said sharply. Rubbing his temples. "Augustus Rookwood Jr. will not like it if you take his right hand man. Think of the reprecussions Charles." He said seriously. "It will have massive reprecussions. The forces of the Dark Lords are strengthening every day. Plus..there is children involved." He said softly. He sighed a bit. "You'll have to go all out and you know that you can't bring too many of the people. I WILL have to hurt them when Fredrique."
Back to top Go down
Charles North
Minister of Magic
Charles North

PostSubject: Re: I Do Not Like It....(Charles)   I Do Not Like It....(Charles) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:26 pm

Charles interlocked his hands and listened to what Sojo said of course he had ignored half of what he had said before but he wanted to him to get on with why he had called him here so there he skipped to the reason why he asked him to meet him in such short notice. Pulling out a pair of scissors out of his pocket he stood up and walked over to Sojo and gave him a quick trim. "I heard all that you said earlier you just wanted me to get to the point so I did." He said as he finished up trimming the other man's hair and casted a spell to clean up the fallen locks.

"What is this about children being involved? And I have learned that it is best to let Austin do as he wants though I thought he would follow your orders. Fine I won't try and locate Ivano to talk to him until he comes to me but I will have to talk to him eventually I know you know you know that." Charles walked back to his seat less distracted by the mess of Sojo's hair.

"As per Fredrique's arrest I have a small plan I will not be sending in the head auror though and I think you know why. I will send in a couple of them to pick up Fredrique at about nine in the evening in two days."
Back to top Go down
Sojo Vandres

Sojo Vandres

PostSubject: Re: I Do Not Like It....(Charles)   I Do Not Like It....(Charles) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:37 pm

Sojo glared at him with a huff as he saw him pull out the scissors. He sat down and closed his eyes. The will-o-wisps, however, spazzed and glowed brighter and they all seemed to be red. Which over the years showed when he was angry as they were normally lots of multi colors not all one same hue. The only time they all went red he was pissed. he rubbed his temples as his other best friend cut his hair. "You're an idiot. Remind me why I deal with you on such a regular basis that I'm your mysterious secretary half the time?" He demanded with a growl. He stood once more and paced the area they were in. He didn't like this plan. "Austin followed the plan...then broke off of it when apparently Ivano was supercharged by the wolfman's blood."

He smirked a bit. "Apparently he earned respect from the Dark Lord and even gave him a battle he actually enjoyed. He was amused and enjoyed one for once. Kid was given over to Avion. However, YOU FAILED TO MENTION HE BELONGED TO LIZA SALINE!" He shouted these last words to imprint upon Charle's head the severity of the situation now. His eyes narrowed on Charles and he vanished in the swirl of will-o-wisps and reappeared on his desk. "I know this but you should be more afraid of his lady friend than me. However, even if you try to locate him..." He dangled the port key he had given him. "I'm afraid I can't let you have any means of actually getting to him. I will get you this back later old friend."

It was gone with a whoosh. "Eventually is not anytime soon...children involved. A valuable, from what I've gathered, child that the Dark Lord has taken under his wing. After..saving...of course. In fact kids wrapped just about all the Deatheaters around his little finger. There is another girl whose part of them. I don't know her name but she is well watched. Her family is in Askaban. However, she herself seems to have done nothing evil...she was told to bodyguard the other child. There is children involved and a move like yours would be risky." He said seriously.
Back to top Go down
Charles North
Minister of Magic
Charles North

PostSubject: Re: I Do Not Like It....(Charles)   I Do Not Like It....(Charles) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:00 am

Charles listened to what his friend said and weighed all the options. However he had to pull him out for a couple months no matter how many reperccussions there were. For one he knew that it was risky keeping an agent undercover so long now. For another reason he was in major need in help organizing his files again. He tried but could not figure out how Sojo organized them so neatly. He just made them disappear so that it was less notciable.

"I understand that there is risks to pulling you out, however this is not up for discussion. The plan will take place in two days you better be ready. I know you will be." Charles said as he eyed Sojo just then he realized he snatched the port key. Oh well he wasn't going to go looking for Ivano anyways though he did need to know what could of possibly been shared about the ministry's plans. Though he guessed that could wait.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Do Not Like It....(Charles)   I Do Not Like It....(Charles) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

I Do Not Like It....(Charles)
Page 1 of 1