Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

Meeting A New Friend (Zeek)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Meeting A New Friend (Zeek)  Empty
PostSubject: Meeting A New Friend (Zeek)    Meeting A New Friend (Zeek)  Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:19 am

Rachel happily walked into Florean Fortescues. She ran for the counter and ordered a Peanut butter and chocolate ice cream. She turned around to go find a seat and accidentally bumped into someone. As she did so, she dropped her ice cream and it went everywhere. "Dang it.... I'm sorry. are you OK?"
Back to top Go down

Meeting A New Friend (Zeek)
Page 1 of 1