Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

The War Between Worlds...Took It All...From Me And From Others (Carmen)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marshal Vanders
Slytherin Sixth Year
Marshal Vanders

The War Between Worlds...Took It All...From Me And From Others (Carmen) Empty
PostSubject: The War Between Worlds...Took It All...From Me And From Others (Carmen)   The War Between Worlds...Took It All...From Me And From Others (Carmen) Icon_minitime1Fri May 02, 2014 4:00 am

Marshal sat with Bavo about five feet max from the edge of the Foribbiden Forest. His voice rang out and carried. The war took things from the people people and it stole things from the forest. He lost his mother and she lost the man she loved...even if it was a dark love...it was lost. His mind on the last time he saw his mother's gaze. His eyes closed as he sat there in his human form. Bavo in his lap. His hat on the ground beside him. He sang out letting the words dance around. A tear or two trailed his cheeks. Thinking of the events he'd seen from the safety of the forest. His heart flowed into his words. He didn't hear the sound of people people footsteps approaching. He had seen people whose eyes reflected these words.

"There are children standing here,
Arms outstretched into the sky,
Tears drying on their face.
He has been here.
Brothers lie in shallow graves.
Fathers lost without a trace.
A nation blind to their disgrace,
Since he's been here.

And I see no bravery,
No bravery in your eyes anymore.
Only sadness.

Houses burnt beyond repair.
The smell of death is in the air.
A woman weeping in despair says,
He has been here.
Tracer lighting up the sky.
It's another families' turn to die.
A child afraid to even cry out says,
He has been here.

And I see no bravery,
Only sadness.

There are children standing here,
Arms outstretched into the sky,
But no one asks the question why,
He has been here.
Old men kneel to accept their fate.
Wives and daughters cut and raped.
A generation drenched in hate.
Says, he has been here.

And I see no bravery,
Only sadness."

Back to top Go down
Carmen Santiago
Gryffindor Fourth Year
Carmen Santiago

PostSubject: Re: The War Between Worlds...Took It All...From Me And From Others (Carmen)   The War Between Worlds...Took It All...From Me And From Others (Carmen) Icon_minitime1Fri May 02, 2014 4:10 am

Carmen had walkes into the Forbidden Forest. She really didn't care about breaking rumes what she shouldn't break right now. She didn't care about rules, she has never followed them so why she should do it now. She walked deeper and deeper into the forest and soon she heard someone to sing. It sound god and she walked towards the voice. Soon she saw there one boy, who shs has seen few times before but she isn't sure if she remember his name right. "Em hi," she said to him then. She wasn't sure what to else to say right now.
Back to top Go down
Marshal Vanders
Slytherin Sixth Year
Marshal Vanders

PostSubject: Re: The War Between Worlds...Took It All...From Me And From Others (Carmen)   The War Between Worlds...Took It All...From Me And From Others (Carmen) Icon_minitime1Thu May 15, 2014 3:01 pm

Marshal heard and sensed her before she showed. Bolting behind a tree and peered out at her. Eyeing her warily yet curiously. Pulling on his bangs. He had seen her from afar but he never left the forest. It was his home. The creatures in here were his people. Shifting skittishly and timidly. "H-hi." He said slowly. After a long long moment. He looked at her. "You come from big people people den?" He asked audibly yet slowly as if phrasing the comment. Looking at her and eyed her curiously yet didn't move from his safe spot. In case she turned dangerous he wanted space to bolt without hinderance.
Back to top Go down
Carmen Santiago
Gryffindor Fourth Year
Carmen Santiago

PostSubject: Re: The War Between Worlds...Took It All...From Me And From Others (Carmen)   The War Between Worlds...Took It All...From Me And From Others (Carmen) Icon_minitime1Wed May 21, 2014 2:16 pm

Carmen looked at that boy and nodded. "If you mean that school near here then yes," she said with smile. She had seen him here before but yeah she really haven't gone before so clise to this boy but this time she decided to go. "Oh and you sing very beautifully. You have good voice," she had to mention to him. She did stand there where she was standing. She wasn't sure if that boy wants her here or not still. She didn't really wanna upset boy. "I'm Carmen," she decided to introduce herself.
Back to top Go down
Marshal Vanders
Slytherin Sixth Year
Marshal Vanders

PostSubject: Re: The War Between Worlds...Took It All...From Me And From Others (Carmen)   The War Between Worlds...Took It All...From Me And From Others (Carmen) Icon_minitime1Thu May 22, 2014 11:53 am

Marshal looked at Carmen. He listened to her as she spoke. She sounded familiar. That smile felt familiar. He moved closer a bit yet shyly stayed back. He blushed a bit. Looking at her as she spoke. "Carmen?" He looked intently. "I'm Marshal..." He smiled a bit. "Carmen do you believe in unicorns?" He asked. Hoping it was her. The girl from his dream visits and hang outs. He moved closer. "You sound and look like the girl from my visit dreams." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Carmen Santiago
Gryffindor Fourth Year
Carmen Santiago

PostSubject: Re: The War Between Worlds...Took It All...From Me And From Others (Carmen)   The War Between Worlds...Took It All...From Me And From Others (Carmen) Icon_minitime1Fri May 30, 2014 2:18 am

Carmen looked at boy and nodded. She have had dreams about unicorn and boy whose face she can't remember cearly. She always forgets it after she wakes up. "Yes I belive in them, thanks to my dreams," she said then back yo her, she had to began to believe in them. That dream just sounded so real and she wanted to find that boy. "Dreams. I have seen visit dream about unicorns and such stuff," she said then with smile.
Back to top Go down
Marshal Vanders
Slytherin Sixth Year
Marshal Vanders

PostSubject: Re: The War Between Worlds...Took It All...From Me And From Others (Carmen)   The War Between Worlds...Took It All...From Me And From Others (Carmen) Icon_minitime1Fri May 30, 2014 3:39 am

Marshal looked at Carmen as she spoke. Smiling more. "You had dreams like that?" He said with a bigger smile. Moving closer to her. He moved and sat down next to her. "Remember Bavo?" he asked. Holding up the bright orange spider. He hoped so. He thought it was her but he wasn't sure. he wanted it to be her. Bavo's legs flailed in the air but soon relaxed. Seeming to be like whatever. He hoped so.
Back to top Go down
Carmen Santiago
Gryffindor Fourth Year
Carmen Santiago

PostSubject: Re: The War Between Worlds...Took It All...From Me And From Others (Carmen)   The War Between Worlds...Took It All...From Me And From Others (Carmen) Icon_minitime1Fri May 30, 2014 5:53 pm

Carmen did smile for a second too. She wasn't really smiley person, reasons for that what she really doesn't one talk about. "Yes I had them," she said. She looked at that spider, whose name was Bavo. She had even seen bright orange spider in her dream before. She usually is afraid of them but not this time. "Yes, I remember Bavo," she had to say yes once again.
Back to top Go down
Marshal Vanders
Slytherin Sixth Year
Marshal Vanders

PostSubject: Re: The War Between Worlds...Took It All...From Me And From Others (Carmen)   The War Between Worlds...Took It All...From Me And From Others (Carmen) Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:54 pm

Marshal smiled more and set Bavo down. "YAY! IT IS YOU" He cheered out. Tackle hugging her and nuzzled her. "it is you...my special people people person. My unicorns bond." He said happily. Nuzzling her more and kissed her cheek. "I'm happy to have found you finally." He said happily. He looked at her as Bavo ran over and was jumping for joy too. "How you been?" He asked softly. Moving and sat hugging her still.
Back to top Go down
Carmen Santiago
Gryffindor Fourth Year
Carmen Santiago

PostSubject: Re: The War Between Worlds...Took It All...From Me And From Others (Carmen)   The War Between Worlds...Took It All...From Me And From Others (Carmen) Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:37 pm

Carmen smiled too. She was happy to finally met the boy from her dreams. She was surprised when he did tackle hug her and also nuzzled. But soon she did the same back too. She just felt so happy now, what was quite rare for her. "Yes, it's me," she said happily too. When he kissed her cheek she was surprised again. "I'm happy to have found you too," she had to say with smile. She also smiled at the Bavo. "I have been good, you?" she said/asked and did hug Marshal back too.
Back to top Go down
Marshal Vanders
Slytherin Sixth Year
Marshal Vanders

PostSubject: Re: The War Between Worlds...Took It All...From Me And From Others (Carmen)   The War Between Worlds...Took It All...From Me And From Others (Carmen) Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:30 pm

Marshal looked at her. Hugging her more and sat beside her. "Yeah...my bestest friend and sister type person. I've gotten older since our dream visits. Though I'm still so young in mind and by my race. You are my big little sister." He said with a chuckle. His voice bounced between deeper and light and aerie. He pulled on his bangs. "I am as well. What have you been up to?" He asked curiously. Looking at her as Bavo waved to her. "I'm alright...I am better knowing that you are real and safe." He admitted.
Back to top Go down
Carmen Santiago
Gryffindor Fourth Year
Carmen Santiago

PostSubject: Re: The War Between Worlds...Took It All...From Me And From Others (Carmen)   The War Between Worlds...Took It All...From Me And From Others (Carmen) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:48 am

Carmen did smile little bit. She didn't mind Marshal hugging her at all. She did hug him back too. "Yeah I see. It's nice to have best friend and also brother type person in my life," she said and she really did mean it right now. "Nothing much. Just studying in that school what is here now. Few years already," she said then. She did smile once again when she said the last words. "Same here," she added at the end.
Back to top Go down
Marshal Vanders
Slytherin Sixth Year
Marshal Vanders

PostSubject: Re: The War Between Worlds...Took It All...From Me And From Others (Carmen)   The War Between Worlds...Took It All...From Me And From Others (Carmen) Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:38 pm

Marshal looked at her. Smiling more. "I agree." He said happily. Running his fingers through her hair. Enjoying the softness of it. "You have anything new in your life? A special people people person for your heart?" He asked innocently and curiously. Tilting his head to the side. "I learned from you. I will study from you all the time to catch up so if I leave the forest I can be smart and strong too." He said with a warm tone. He listened to her. Nodding his head. "There is so many adventures to be had in the forest. The stalker outsider owls make me nervous but...I am happy wen you sneak into the forest and spend time with me sissy."
Back to top Go down
Carmen Santiago
Gryffindor Fourth Year
Carmen Santiago

PostSubject: Re: The War Between Worlds...Took It All...From Me And From Others (Carmen)   The War Between Worlds...Took It All...From Me And From Others (Carmen) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:07 am

Carmen smiled. She even wasn't sure why she did smile so much, it wasn't her at all. "Actually I do have," she said honestly to him, she doesn't want lie for him. "Sure you can learn from me, I don't mind. If there is anything you want to know, I can teach you," she said then to her with smile. "Oh I see. I can sneak into the forest now even more often, I just hope I won't be caught."
Back to top Go down
Marshal Vanders
Slytherin Sixth Year
Marshal Vanders

PostSubject: Re: The War Between Worlds...Took It All...From Me And From Others (Carmen)   The War Between Worlds...Took It All...From Me And From Others (Carmen) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:24 pm

Marshal looked at her and smiled more. "Thanks for teachign me sissy. I'll slip out of the forest and learn from you at meeting places. You just stay smart and safe in the people people den." He said with a smile. He looked at her. "Thanks. All I know is stuff my birth daddy taught me. I was raised by the centuars and other creatures of this forest." He said softly. Looking at her. "I hope you don't get caught. There is lots of students, younger and around my age people people wise, that sneak in. I have to keep them safe. The big people people person called North said that students weren't allowed in the forest. Lots come though. I live here so even if I was one I'd have to be here." he said with a childish giggle. "Getting caught is bad?" He asked in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Carmen Santiago
Gryffindor Fourth Year
Carmen Santiago

PostSubject: Re: The War Between Worlds...Took It All...From Me And From Others (Carmen)   The War Between Worlds...Took It All...From Me And From Others (Carmen) Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:22 pm

Carmen just smiled on that all. "Oh I see. Sure let's do it that way," she said with smile to him then. He was second person who have seen her real smile for sure. Usually she smiles but doesn't mean it. "Oh I see. I don't know that much about this forest, just stories that we not supposed to come here. They say that you can die here or something like that, I'm really not sure," she said then and shighed. She never really believed in such things. She always brakes the rules. "It is. You will not be available to go out anymore i suppose or you will have detention after classes with means that you have to be at one classroom basically until you need to go eat dinner or so I think. Never had detention. Never been caught braking rules yet," she said then at the end with small smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The War Between Worlds...Took It All...From Me And From Others (Carmen)   The War Between Worlds...Took It All...From Me And From Others (Carmen) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The War Between Worlds...Took It All...From Me And From Others (Carmen)
Page 1 of 1