Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

The sudden urge (Joe and Liza)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Joseph Tyler

Joseph Tyler

The sudden urge  (Joe and Liza) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sudden urge (Joe and Liza)   The sudden urge  (Joe and Liza) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 31, 2014 9:24 pm

Joseph listened to Liza as she spoke. "Indeed...for today there is just the now and tomorrow time unfreezes." He agreed. Kissing him back and shivered a bit. Nipping her neck back knowing how vampires reacted to such things. Tail wagged slightly as he listened to her. "One is when nearly everyone is younger than you." He muttered. "Austin accuses me of that as well." He said in an amused tone. He scooped her up under her bottom and smirked a bit. "Yes. Yes. I promise to talk to her but make no other promises." he said iwth a sigh. "Indeed." He apparated them to her house.

(exit to liza's room)
Back to top Go down

The sudden urge (Joe and Liza)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2