Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

*looking over shoulder and keeps moving with Starla* We Should Get You Some New Shoes And Huh....Where Did I Get Us Lost? (Liza)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nathaniel Lancer

Nathaniel Lancer

*looking over shoulder and keeps moving with Starla* We Should Get You Some New Shoes And Huh....Where Did I Get Us Lost? (Liza) Empty
PostSubject: *looking over shoulder and keeps moving with Starla* We Should Get You Some New Shoes And Huh....Where Did I Get Us Lost? (Liza)   *looking over shoulder and keeps moving with Starla* We Should Get You Some New Shoes And Huh....Where Did I Get Us Lost? (Liza) Icon_minitime1Wed May 07, 2014 4:11 pm

*looking over shoulder and keeps moving with Starla* We Should Get You Some New Shoes And Huh....Where Did I Get Us Lost? (Liza) Cutebabies1
Starla

Nathaniel held Starla up on his hip. One arm wrapped aruound her and supporting her hips with his hand. Her hands clung to his shirt. His long hair was down and blowing in the gentle breeze. "Let us see...Father Rezez said there was a discount store that gets in like new or new clothing items all the time. I think you need some more shoes and clothes my little angel." he said with a real smile. The world got his fake smiles and he was so skilled at them nobody knew...unless you saw him smile at starla. He continued walking and blinked a bit. Taking a wrong turn when he grabbed up the little doll Starla dropped. He looked around. "Um....this doesn't look like the area Father Rezez described to me. I've gone the distance."

Starla looked at her daddy. "uh oh." She said. Clamping her hands over her mouth fully splayed out. Giggling and patted his cheek. "Silly daddy." She smiled at him. Laying her head on his shoulder and held his shirt again.

Nathaniel laughed a bit. "Yeah...you telling me Starla." He chuckled a bit. Shaking his head. He wasn't sure where he was going. He walked towards a store hoping he could get directions. He bumped into a woman and stopped. "My apologies ma'am." He said. He shifted Starla and caught her toy again. Handing it back. Trying in vein to get the man standing outside the storefronts attention to ask for directions. He was trying not to think of a few days ago and he would never mention it to his daughter...ever. He had broken down crying when he was talking to Father Rezez. Just a bit. he didn't cry much anymore.
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

*looking over shoulder and keeps moving with Starla* We Should Get You Some New Shoes And Huh....Where Did I Get Us Lost? (Liza) Empty
PostSubject: Re: *looking over shoulder and keeps moving with Starla* We Should Get You Some New Shoes And Huh....Where Did I Get Us Lost? (Liza)   *looking over shoulder and keeps moving with Starla* We Should Get You Some New Shoes And Huh....Where Did I Get Us Lost? (Liza) Icon_minitime1Wed May 07, 2014 5:09 pm

Liza was out and about doing a little window shopping thinking about getting herself some new clothes and was unsure where to go so she just decided to try all the little shops she could find.  She was heading to a new robe shop she had heard about and had just come around a corner and ran into someone.

Liza had never been one to pay attention, but of course she was never at fault for what has been done and they would be sure to know it.  But when she grabbed his arm to stop herself from falling she was instantly hit with a vision.  It was a vision of a nasty car wreak when a woman was killed.  It was some muggle man who had been drinking that was in the car that hit her.  She let out a gasp as the vision ended and looked up at the man.

Sometimes Liza hated her visions because unless she knew the person she never knew if it was a event that had yet to take place or a event that has happened and occurred to give Liza a look into the person's past.  This was a power she picked up once she became a vampire.

"Umm, its ok."  Liza stuttered out for a moment unsure what to say.  It was at that moment she caught the little girl in his arm and her heart ached for a moment knowing she could never her own.  "How are you doing today little one?"  Liza asked the little girl.

Liza looked from the little girl to the man and a something was caught in her breathe for a moment as if she felt something with this man other than what she had seen.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Lancer

Nathaniel Lancer

PostSubject: Re: *looking over shoulder and keeps moving with Starla* We Should Get You Some New Shoes And Huh....Where Did I Get Us Lost? (Liza)   *looking over shoulder and keeps moving with Starla* We Should Get You Some New Shoes And Huh....Where Did I Get Us Lost? (Liza) Icon_minitime1Thu May 08, 2014 3:17 am

Nathaniel looked to Starla. As Liza was seeing his past he saw something of hers as well. A little eight year old girl talking in the forest with a wolf of snow colored fur and the bluest eyes he had ever seen. He stumbled and shifting Starla on instinct dropped to his butt. A disoriented look hit him as he sat Starla in his lap. Unfocused for a moment. Blinking a bit as she spoke to him. He hadn't actually managed to walk that far from her before she'd grabbed onto him. "Hmmm?" He stated out of it. "Oh...thank you." He said. Shaking his head.

Starla hid her face and giggled for a moment. Lifting her gaze and smiled. Waving her tiny hand at her. "Hi pwetty lady. I'm otay. Is you?" She asked sweetly and cutely. "Daddy is she an angel like mommy is?" She asked cutely.

Blinking it was like Starla doused cold water on him. He focused in and flushed. Smiling a bit. "No. She does look like one I can see how you would think that. No mommy is in heaven with the other angels watching over you. This young woman is not an angel. Least I don't think so. Sister Martha would scold me for being so presumptous." He said with a chuckle. Moving Starla to her feet. Staying close to her. "I'm Nathaniel Lancer. This is my daughter Starla."

Starla stood up and looked at her. Smiling up at Liza. "Hi pwetty lady."She said. Moving and hugging her leg than skipped back to Nathaniel and looked up at him. Hugging him too and attached ot his legs.
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: *looking over shoulder and keeps moving with Starla* We Should Get You Some New Shoes And Huh....Where Did I Get Us Lost? (Liza)   *looking over shoulder and keeps moving with Starla* We Should Get You Some New Shoes And Huh....Where Did I Get Us Lost? (Liza) Icon_minitime1Thu May 08, 2014 2:01 pm

Liza covered her mouth trying to stifle a laugh when she watched the man fall on his butt. She did feel a little bad that he fell over, even though it usually was not in her nature to feel that way.  "Oh, I am sorry."  Liza said as she offered a hand to help him up.

Liza could not help but blush a little when the little girl asked if she was a angel, she could not see herself as a angel in any form of the word.  Liza always did think little children were the cutest, she just had to make sure Jared never heard her say that he would want to get her head checked out.  "Why thank you, I think you are very pretty too."  Liza said with a smile.  

Liza could not help but turn even redder when she heard the man tell his daughter that she did look like a angel.  She could see her father rolling over in his grave at the thought of his daughter being a angel, devil yes, but never a angel.  But what caught her attention the most was the fact that her mother was gone so that proved to her that the vision was of the past.  Oh Liza hated when people lost people which was why she always tried to stay neutral and never followed the ways of her family line.

"Well hello Mr. Lancer, and Starla."  Liza said with a smile, still having red tints in her cheeks.  "I am Ms. Saline, Ms. Liza Saline."  
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Lancer

Nathaniel Lancer

PostSubject: Re: *looking over shoulder and keeps moving with Starla* We Should Get You Some New Shoes And Huh....Where Did I Get Us Lost? (Liza)   *looking over shoulder and keeps moving with Starla* We Should Get You Some New Shoes And Huh....Where Did I Get Us Lost? (Liza) Icon_minitime1Thu May 08, 2014 3:31 pm

Nathaniel blinked a bit. Flushing a bit. "Oh...it wasn't you're fault. I promise you that ma'am. I did that because I felt disoriented and unbalanced and since I have Starla with me I didn't wish her to get hurt." He said. Blushing a bit more as he sounded rather silly but oh well. "Thank you." He said. Taking note of the offered hand and froze. "Heh...I hope you don't find me rude ma'am but I really not one to enjoy skin contact with others. Nothing against you I swear." He said with a smile.

Looking since as with with ease pulled himself up. A hand still resting on Starla's head. He rubbed his arm with the other. "I appreciate the offer of assistance though ma'am." He said politely. He hoped she would ask or get offended yet expected her to when he declined her offered hand. He didn't wish to go through that again. He rubbed his temples a bit.

"Daddy? Did you have one of those----squeeeeeeeee hahahahahaha daddy that tickles." She asked concernedly and forgot the rest of her questions. Wigling around and giggling as her daddy started tickling her before she could finish asking him if he had another one of the special dreams.

Nathaniel stopped and chuckled a bit. A true smile lit up his face that lit up his face and gave those metalicy silvery blue eyes of his a shimmer to their depths. He shook his head. "Remember my little princess not to tell strangers you don't know things that are secrets. That is one of our secrets remember Starla?" He said with a smile and kind tone. Reminding her that they didn't discuss the "dreams" around others.

Starla giggled and clamped her hand over her mouth. Then nodded. Putting her pointer to her lips. "shhhhhh its a secwet. I get it daddy. I love you." She said with a smile.

Nathaniel smiled a bit. "I love you too sweetie. Yes that is right...its our secret." He said reassuringly. Looking at Liza. Starla seemed to giggle after thanking her for her words.

"Nice to meet you Ms. Saline. You can just call me Nathaniel if you would like." He smiled but it was no longer one of the real true ones it was the ones he faked yet made seem real. His eyes once more had that hunted soulful look in them. Then it was masked.
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: *looking over shoulder and keeps moving with Starla* We Should Get You Some New Shoes And Huh....Where Did I Get Us Lost? (Liza)   *looking over shoulder and keeps moving with Starla* We Should Get You Some New Shoes And Huh....Where Did I Get Us Lost? (Liza) Icon_minitime1Thu May 08, 2014 5:24 pm

Liza could understand completely about wanting to protect the child.  There had been many times over the years that she had protected children and they were always first.  She was taken back a little when he would not take her hand to help him up, so she began to wonder.  She had seen it when they touched that something happened to him, things that would happen to her.  She many times early on would do the same thing.  “At one time I was the same way so I completely understand.”  Liza gave him one of her rare smiles.

Liza was watching the man’s’ actions with the rubbing of the temples and the not looking at her right away.  What caught her interest was listening to the interaction with Starla.  She seemed really concerned about her father having something and he was very protective of keeping a secret that they had between them.  Liza could not help but laugh a little as she watched the little girl, she was so cute.

Liza could not help but get down so she was within eye line of Starla and smiled at her.  “Its always important to keep daddy’s secret from strangers.”  Liza said as she moved some of Starla’s hair out of her face, “I have a secret too, would you like to know my secret.”

Liza glanced back up to Nate and saw the fake facade on his face and gave a little sigh, “Nice to met you Nathaniel, and you may call me Liza.”  Liza stood back up for a moment, “You know its ok to be sad, but know that one day things will get better.”  Being a seer and vampire it heighten her senses when it came to things like that.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Lancer

Nathaniel Lancer

PostSubject: Re: *looking over shoulder and keeps moving with Starla* We Should Get You Some New Shoes And Huh....Where Did I Get Us Lost? (Liza)   *looking over shoulder and keeps moving with Starla* We Should Get You Some New Shoes And Huh....Where Did I Get Us Lost? (Liza) Icon_minitime1Fri May 09, 2014 5:40 pm

Nathaniel looked at her curiously. He blinked a bit. "You have?" He said in confusion. "You do not strike me as the type of woman who has such hesitations of touching another if you desired." He said with a soft smile. "I am glad that you are not offended in any case." He said truthfully. Looking at Starla and watched her interact with Liza.

Starla looked at Liza and smiled a bit. "Yesh." She said. Bouncing up and down a bit as she agreed. She looked at her. Eyes wide. "Pwetty lady has secwet? Why wanna share wif me?" She asked curiously. Nodding her head. "I want to share secrets with the pwetty lady too." She said in excited delight.

Nathaniel blinked a bit as he looked at her. "As you wish Liza." He was glad he could. He did not wish to disrespect her. Not just because of his upbringing but something inside told him it was a fate intended encounter he was having not just his already bad with directions self having worse luck with it. He smiled a bit. Half fake half real. Looking down at Starla. "I smile when I interact with Starla as I am happy there. Yet there is a heavy burden on my heart and soul that I cannot find it in myself to feel that happiness." He said softly. "I am a mix of it you could say."
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: *looking over shoulder and keeps moving with Starla* We Should Get You Some New Shoes And Huh....Where Did I Get Us Lost? (Liza)   *looking over shoulder and keeps moving with Starla* We Should Get You Some New Shoes And Huh....Where Did I Get Us Lost? (Liza) Icon_minitime1Fri May 09, 2014 9:34 pm

Liza took a minute to take her attention off of Starla to look at Nate and gave him another smile, “When things happen that you don’t want to happen you find ways to avoid them happening.”  Liza was trying to find a way to reassure Nate without telling him she knows what is going on, she didn’t want to scare him.  “It takes a lot to offend me, there was a time I was the offender.”  Liza laughed a little, “But that was a long time ago.”

Liza turned her attention back to Starla and saw how excited she was to hear her secret.  “You’re a special little girl, I know this so I want you to know things.”  Liza said with  a smile and then leaned in and whispered in Starla’s ear, “I have dreams too, just like your daddy.”  Liza said and then pulled away giving the little one a smile and then placed her finger up to her lip. “Shhhhh”

Liza placed her barrier over herself and Nate so she could gently touch his arm and neither of them would get a vision.  “That is because she reminds you of the happier times in your life.”  Liza stated never taking her eyes off of Nate, “When we lose someone we lose a part of our self that we never get filled, but we never lose the person in your heart.”  Liza told Nate because she did understand, even though like Nate she bottles it up inside.  Liza was beginning to wonder if this was where she was suppose to be today, once again those damn spirits of White Hawk’s at work.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Lancer

Nathaniel Lancer

PostSubject: Re: *looking over shoulder and keeps moving with Starla* We Should Get You Some New Shoes And Huh....Where Did I Get Us Lost? (Liza)   *looking over shoulder and keeps moving with Starla* We Should Get You Some New Shoes And Huh....Where Did I Get Us Lost? (Liza) Icon_minitime1Sat May 10, 2014 4:44 pm

Nathaniel looked at her. Wincing and looked elsewhere as she said that. He did smile a bit as those words were reassuring yet nervewracking. How could she know this? Empath? He hadn't heard of there being others with anything like his. Professor Trelawny was not a real one so to speak. So he hadn't though there was anyone who could understand the dreams that came true. Looking at her quizzically yet wasn't sure if he should ask for clarification. "I'll take your word on it Liza." He said with a smile.

Starla looked at her. Eyes wide and she looked awe struck that that pretty lady thought she was special. She listened to her. "Ooooo..." Her eyes got a sly this could help daddy and I get to see the pretty lady more gleam in her eye for a second. "I will keep it secret. Shhhh...it safe wif me." She covered her mouth and did the lock and key action before giggling. Her minds gears though were already moving and thinking yet no longer could you tell.

Nathaniel looked confused she touched his arm unexpectedly but nothing happened. How the---? He didn't get that. He looked at her curiously. "Yes...she does." He admitted. He flinched as she spoke. "It...it wasn't just loss." He whispered faintly. He killed her and their unborn baby because he freaked out and didn't want her to storm off angry and just made it worse. If he hadn't argued back like he normally didn't just goofed off or agreed then she'd not have done something so stupid. He sighed a bit as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: *looking over shoulder and keeps moving with Starla* We Should Get You Some New Shoes And Huh....Where Did I Get Us Lost? (Liza)   *looking over shoulder and keeps moving with Starla* We Should Get You Some New Shoes And Huh....Where Did I Get Us Lost? (Liza) Icon_minitime1Mon May 12, 2014 4:31 am

Liza was watching Nathaniel’s face for his reactions to what she was saying.  She could also hear his heartbeat speed up a little with anxiety.  She could tell that he had questions but was nervous to ask them.  She could also understand that one too, it’s hard to ask questions about things you are afraid off.  “You know Nathaniel; you can ask me anything that you want too.”

When Liza was done speaking to Starla she could not help but see the smile in her eyes as Liza told her the secret that she shared with her daddy.  Liza knew that she had learned to control her powers, but in the beginning her powers scared her and she never told anyone because she was afraid of what people would say about her.

Liza looked around to see where they were because she wanted to try and help him.  If she would look at herself she would see that she acted just like this man, but all she could see was what she could do to help him.  Liza saw around the corner a little café with an enclosed patio and she thought that would be perfect.  “Why don’t you join me for a little bite?  I haven’t eaten and it will give us more of a chance to talk.”  Liza looked Nate in the eyes and just stared into them, trying to see if this compulsion power Jared always talked about would work.  “Please, you seem like you could use a friend.”
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Lancer

Nathaniel Lancer

PostSubject: Re: *looking over shoulder and keeps moving with Starla* We Should Get You Some New Shoes And Huh....Where Did I Get Us Lost? (Liza)   *looking over shoulder and keeps moving with Starla* We Should Get You Some New Shoes And Huh....Where Did I Get Us Lost? (Liza) Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:25 am

Nathaniel looked at her. "Thank you but I'm fine. Really." He said honestly. Better he didn't ask questions that could ripple into opening a can of worms he didn't wish to open. He looked at her. "I appreciate the offer though Liza. I really do. I just think it best I don't ask questions that may lead to conversations I would rather not have." He said politely. Holding Starla to him as he looked around. Looking back at her and felt a strange feeling and desire to do as she wished when she stared into his eyes. "I...um..." He wanted to say no. It was written in his eyes yet the will to say no thanks just wasn't there. "Sure. Let's get some food for you and Starla." He said wit ha smile. Yet his brain was screaming no! Opposite what I wanted to say! "Perhaps. I haven't had a friend in a long time."
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: *looking over shoulder and keeps moving with Starla* We Should Get You Some New Shoes And Huh....Where Did I Get Us Lost? (Liza)   *looking over shoulder and keeps moving with Starla* We Should Get You Some New Shoes And Huh....Where Did I Get Us Lost? (Liza) Icon_minitime1Fri May 16, 2014 11:39 am

Liza could not help but look at Nathaniel and gave him a little smile and led him over to the café and found them a couple of seats and got a booster seat for Starla to sit in.  She was a little tall, but then she probably got that from her father.  She thought they could have this conversation in the privacy of a booth outside in this little café.

Liza placed a spell around them so they would not be disturbed and she cast a little spell over Starla so she would not understand what they were talking about, but could still hear them talking and they could hear her and understand what she was talking about if she asked any questions.  Liza must admit she loved her magic and to top it off some of the powers as a vampire, although she was surprised about the compelling power.  “Well I have learned over the years that many conversations that I don’t want to have are the conversations that I need to have.”  She said with a smile

Once the waiter came over they placed some drinks and as he walked away she turned her attention back to Nathaniel, “I do not have many friends myself.  When you do what I do sometimes it is best that way.”  She said as she took a drink of the tea that the waiter had just brought back.  “So what would you like to eat, I was thinking along the lines of a garden salad myself.”  Liza hoped that he would be willing to listen to her.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Lancer

Nathaniel Lancer

PostSubject: Re: *looking over shoulder and keeps moving with Starla* We Should Get You Some New Shoes And Huh....Where Did I Get Us Lost? (Liza)   *looking over shoulder and keeps moving with Starla* We Should Get You Some New Shoes And Huh....Where Did I Get Us Lost? (Liza) Icon_minitime1Sun May 18, 2014 10:18 pm

Nathaniel picked up Starla and carried her on his hip now like what people expected of housemoms. He walked after her as she led the way. Looking around as if watching for something that wasn't there. He looked at her and put Starla in the booster seat. She was tall for it but small enough to fit easily. She got that from her mother. He sat down himself after a moment. Shivering as he felt the magic and tried to ignore things he proceeded to surpress. He looked at her when she pointed her wand at Starla. He grew protective.

"What did you just do to her?" He said with fierce protective fire. "I trust you but what did you do?" he asked in a concerned father tone. He relaxed. "My apologies...I overreacted a little bit. I believe you didn't do anything harmful to her...my paternal instincts went off." He blushed from head to toe in embarressment. He hoped she wouldnt' be upset. He wanted to scold himself.

He looked at her and smiled a bit. Starla seemed preoccupied with other things and he reached into his pocket and pulled out a rolled up coloring book and crayons. She was soon preoccupied further. He looked at her as she spoke. "Is that so?" He asked with neutral tone. He sighed a bit.

"Still don't want to even hearing you say that. I'd rather be stupid straight guy and just ignore it." He said with a goofy grin that was genuine. "Can't I do that instead?" He asked with hopeful playfulness.

He knew she was right but didn't change it. He listened to her and opened his mouth then closed it. His gaze fully on her now as she spoke. "Myself?" He wasn't really hungry. Was he? "I guess I'll get the same. Starla would like mac n cheese or grilled cheese if they have it." he said finally.
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: *looking over shoulder and keeps moving with Starla* We Should Get You Some New Shoes And Huh....Where Did I Get Us Lost? (Liza)   *looking over shoulder and keeps moving with Starla* We Should Get You Some New Shoes And Huh....Where Did I Get Us Lost? (Liza) Icon_minitime1Mon May 19, 2014 4:25 am

Liza smiled a little at Nate when she saw him get upset a little over the spell, but she was glad to know for a fact that he worried about his daughter.  “I just placed a spell so we could talk adult topics and she would not have to worry about what we are talking about.”  Liza gave him a reassuring smile, “She can talk to use if she wants, but with a couple of toys she might be happy enough.”  With that Liza conjured a couple of dolls for her to play with if she got bored with the crayons.

Liza looked at him and sighed a little, “I do understand what it is like to know something is going to happen, and be unsure of what to do with it.”  Liza said and then the nurse showed up to take their order.  They both got the salad and they ordered a grilled cheese sandwich and fries for Starla.  “I always thought it would be easy to ignore things too.”  Liza said with a sigh, “But all it got me was a cold heart, and a empty house.”

Liza looked at him for a moment, “But see what happens when you relax a little, you actually get a real smile.”
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Lancer

Nathaniel Lancer

PostSubject: Re: *looking over shoulder and keeps moving with Starla* We Should Get You Some New Shoes And Huh....Where Did I Get Us Lost? (Liza)   *looking over shoulder and keeps moving with Starla* We Should Get You Some New Shoes And Huh....Where Did I Get Us Lost? (Liza) Icon_minitime1Wed May 21, 2014 12:54 am

Nathaniel looked at at her. Smiling a bit. "Oh. ALright. Adult topics? Dear lord...are you channeling my wife. She said those same words." he said with a groan. Facepalming a bit and shook his head. Looking at the dolls. "I wonder if she'd play with those over daddy's action figures." he mused a bit. Looking at her as she sighed. He tensed and untensed at the conversation. He grim lined a bit. He looks at her. "A goofy smile is not a real smile. It is my nature showing. My real smiles are solely for Starla for she is where I have any life left." He shrugged a bit. "So why don't you get straight to the point Liza and tell me outright what you are wanting to say and what you want." He said professionally.
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: *looking over shoulder and keeps moving with Starla* We Should Get You Some New Shoes And Huh....Where Did I Get Us Lost? (Liza)   *looking over shoulder and keeps moving with Starla* We Should Get You Some New Shoes And Huh....Where Did I Get Us Lost? (Liza) Icon_minitime1Thu May 22, 2014 7:49 pm

Liza smiled a little while she listened to Nathaniel and when he mentioned channeling his wife, dear lord she hoped not.  She had heard of those things before and had never had that happen to her as of yet and she had hoped it would never happen, "I have heard of things like that and I sure hope not."  She smiled.

Liza could not help but glance over at Starla playing with the dolls and looked at him a little strange, "Action figure?  Not sure I know what that is?"  Liza asked.  She had spent her life in the magical world and could not remember how many times she had even been in the muggle world.  "I am sorry, thanks to my family and my life I do not know many things muggle."

Liza looked at Nate for a few minutes before she answered, "Well if you want me to get to the point then I shall, I know you have visions, or dreams as you tell them to Starla.  Because I have them too, and I know I can help you."
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Lancer

Nathaniel Lancer

PostSubject: Re: *looking over shoulder and keeps moving with Starla* We Should Get You Some New Shoes And Huh....Where Did I Get Us Lost? (Liza)   *looking over shoulder and keeps moving with Starla* We Should Get You Some New Shoes And Huh....Where Did I Get Us Lost? (Liza) Icon_minitime1Sat May 24, 2014 2:47 pm

Nathaniel looked at her. Rubbing the back of his head. "I have too. Yeah that would be good and bad. I doubt you are though...she wouldn't be willing to be channeled through others. She was too strong and independent for that." He said with a chuckle. "In the case you aren't...you just have like mindsets and are going to be as much a handful as she was. So I should prepare myself to lose a lot." He said in an almost joking way. Yet there was no life in eyes or smile.

He listened to her. "Uh...action figures are I guess the male equivalent of a doll." He said with a chuckle. "They are just of super heros or icons." He explained. "I grew up as a ward of the royal church of brittannia." He explained. "It is fine...I don't mind. It means there is stuff I could teach you if we stay friends. RIght?" He said with ashrug.

Tensing and paled. About choking on his drink. "I tell them to Starla that way as that is how I know and understand them. I have no idea what they are except they are frequent when I dream or daydream or zone out. So to me who has told only Starla and her mother they are just dreams that aalways come true. They have gotten more detailed and frequent. One hauntng nightmare is why I am on the run for Starla's sake." he explained nervously. Barely a whisper.

He looked up at her. "Visions? So they aren't just terrifying dreams with a bad habit of comign true? I was told it been decades or centuries since something called seers existed....so I've never even told the nuns."
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: *looking over shoulder and keeps moving with Starla* We Should Get You Some New Shoes And Huh....Where Did I Get Us Lost? (Liza)   *looking over shoulder and keeps moving with Starla* We Should Get You Some New Shoes And Huh....Where Did I Get Us Lost? (Liza) Icon_minitime1Sat May 24, 2014 10:11 pm

Liza listened to what Nathaniel had just said and could not help but smile a little, “By the way you just said that it sounded to me that you are planning on staying in my company for a while.”  Liza looked into his eyes for a moment and sighed, “Maybe I will be able to show you that you are still entitled to be happy.”  Liza said as she sipped, “And not just happy with Starla.”

Liza listened to his explanation about the toy and she sort of understood but she had plenty on time to learn more things, “I would love to be your friend, I do not have many.”  She had actually missed the first part when he said that he had been an orphan then she thought back, “I am glad you had someone to give you love and I have heard that nuns have plenty of it.”  Liza knew somewhere she had love too, maybe.

Liza’s heart just broke listening to Nate talk about his dreams and what he thought about him so she could not help but reach out placing the spell on them as she placed her hand on his hand,  “Well I guess you could say I am decades old and up till meeting you I was the only one.”  Liza stated slowly running her fingers against his fingers, “I can help you learn control and how to understand them if you will let me.  Visions are powerful gifts and can be both a sacred gift, and a burden.” 
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Lancer

Nathaniel Lancer

PostSubject: Re: *looking over shoulder and keeps moving with Starla* We Should Get You Some New Shoes And Huh....Where Did I Get Us Lost? (Liza)   *looking over shoulder and keeps moving with Starla* We Should Get You Some New Shoes And Huh....Where Did I Get Us Lost? (Liza) Icon_minitime1Tue May 27, 2014 2:10 pm

Nathaniel blushed a bit. "Er...um..." He felt the blush climbing his cheeks and up his ears. "I do find it enjoyable." He stated. Neither confirming nor denying it as he also had to think of his daughter's safety and others. He did want to. He felt a pull to be near her and that frightened him with what he had after him. He listened to him speak. "Maybe if you can do that I can do it for you as well." He countered. He looked to Starla. "She is where I felt alive. When her mother died....I was only functional where she was involved. She is what kept me from being entirely destroyed." He said softly. He listened to her speak. "I have...Yavojn Rezez and Paco Feofan...that is all I have." he said truthfully. Listening to her speak as he lifted his gaze to her. "That would be wonderful...I will be a good pupil...please teach me." he said softly. "For Starla's sake...I need to learn it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *looking over shoulder and keeps moving with Starla* We Should Get You Some New Shoes And Huh....Where Did I Get Us Lost? (Liza)   *looking over shoulder and keeps moving with Starla* We Should Get You Some New Shoes And Huh....Where Did I Get Us Lost? (Liza) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

*looking over shoulder and keeps moving with Starla* We Should Get You Some New Shoes And Huh....Where Did I Get Us Lost? (Liza)
Page 1 of 1