Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

Yes Papi Hero? You Needed To Ask Me Something? (Augustus)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessie Kinston
Ravenclaw First Year
Jessie Kinston

Yes Papi Hero? You Needed To Ask Me Something? (Augustus) Empty
PostSubject: Yes Papi Hero? You Needed To Ask Me Something? (Augustus)   Yes Papi Hero? You Needed To Ask Me Something? (Augustus) Icon_minitime1Wed May 14, 2014 11:29 am

Jessie had been saved and worked himself into life with the "good guys" and now had it engrained Papi and the others were the good guys. Ministry was scary and mean crazy people. He would just run if he saw them. If one touched him he would scream like they were killing him like Mr. Clemson taught him to do. He would never, ever believe that Papi Hero or his friends (the other Death Eaters) were evil people. They saved him for one and his mind had no right or wrong and good or evil mechanism. Just what he was taught. Besides they were all so cool and nice to him. Unlike Mr. Clemson or the scary faced man (though he was at times) were. He ran to the room where Papi Hero told him to meet him. Knocking on the door and went in when told. "You wanted to see me Papi Hero?" He asked. Carrying the sketchpad per request.
Back to top Go down
Augustus Rookwood Jr

Augustus Rookwood Jr

PostSubject: Re: Yes Papi Hero? You Needed To Ask Me Something? (Augustus)   Yes Papi Hero? You Needed To Ask Me Something? (Augustus) Icon_minitime1Sun May 18, 2014 6:46 pm

"Yes Jessie I wanted to talk to you about that picture you showed everyone. Do you remember which one?" He asked softly. It really was bugging him that the kid had a picture of Lord Voldemort and the two men that he just killed one being his father but that point didn't matter he wanted to know if there was something that the man that held this boy captive was hiding from him?
Back to top Go down
Jessie Kinston
Ravenclaw First Year
Jessie Kinston

PostSubject: Re: Yes Papi Hero? You Needed To Ask Me Something? (Augustus)   Yes Papi Hero? You Needed To Ask Me Something? (Augustus) Icon_minitime1Mon May 19, 2014 6:32 am

Jessie walked inside and shut the door. He walked over to him light.y He blinked at him. "The picture of the memory and weird place where I found my treasure pieces?" He asked innocently. Walking over to him and smiled. Running closer and hugged him. "Love you papi hero." He said. Nuzzling his stomach area lightly before letting him go. "Yes sir. I remember." He said. Turning the sketchbook to that page. Handing the sketchbook to Augustus. "What about it Papi Hero?"
Back to top Go down
Augustus Rookwood Jr

Augustus Rookwood Jr

PostSubject: Re: Yes Papi Hero? You Needed To Ask Me Something? (Augustus)   Yes Papi Hero? You Needed To Ask Me Something? (Augustus) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:42 pm

"This is a picture of my father with the guy who captured you and the former Dark Lord. How were you able to draw this? You would have to be there which means you were a secret that was kept from me. Also means indirectly knew my father. Do you know anything about this man." Points to his father like it didn't care since he killed him himself.

He was not sure why exactly why he told the kid what he just did but he did not care. He sort of liked being the father figure of this lad he just thought that maybe he would be a key into more secrets that his father had kept from him.
Back to top Go down
Jessie Kinston
Ravenclaw First Year
Jessie Kinston

PostSubject: Re: Yes Papi Hero? You Needed To Ask Me Something? (Augustus)   Yes Papi Hero? You Needed To Ask Me Something? (Augustus) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:08 pm

Jessie looked at Augustus aka Papi Hero, who ahd taken ahold of the sketchbook. Looking at the scene he was about five or six then if he remembered correctly. He listened to the man speak. "Former Dark Lord?" He asked. Pointing at Clemson. "Mr. Clemson...Shadow Man...Scary Face Man..." he stated. Pointing at each person. Shadow man being Augustus Rookwood Sr.

He looked at him. "I can draw anything I see with my own eyes. Sometimes even stuff I dream or hear about from the raven haired lady with stern features. Or watch or learn about  or that I read." He said truthfully.n

Blinking a bit. "There?" He asked. Pointing to the scene. "I think I was..." He counted on his fingers then held up five then six fingers. "Five or six then. I remembered it...I drew everything as it was and what I saw." he said with a soft tone. Still audible as he looked at him. "Mr. Clemson always said Scary Faced man and Shadow Man didn't want the wizarding world to know about me." He said with a scrunching of his nose. "Knew Papi Hero's father?" He echoed with wide eyes.

He looked at the guy he knew as Shadow Man. "I was taken there a few times when I was little...it is where I found my sparkling metal pieces that are my treasure. The scary faced man said they needed to tilt the world in their favor as things were going bad. That they were losing or something.I can't remember clearly." He looked at Augustus when he pointed at Shadow Man. "Yes...Shadow Man killed the parents who looked like a little boy almost a year old and scared the little baby boy into running off with some ouchies. Then Mr. Clemson found the baby boy wandering crying and scared. Took him in. Shadow Man was following Scary Face man's orders and Mr. Clemson obeyed them both."

He scrunched his nose up. "They were going to make sure that the world didn't know a big secret. Everyone knows of Heirs to Slytherin. They had a big secret involving school of magic and Heirs." he held his head a bit and looked at Papi Hero. Hugging onto him. "I remember the three met there and I was told to stay in sight but mind my own business. I don't know where there is." The way he spoke indicated he knew more things all related to the current question. "Shadow Man was really strong and evil faced but he scared me less than Mr. Clemson."

He looked at him. "I was able to draw it because I was there once or twice Papi Hero. I drew that the day I found the treasure pieces that called to me." He said truthfully. Looking at him. "A secret from Papi Hero? They said I was a secret...their little treasure. When Scary Faced man died Shadow Man would touch my cheek with a dark smile on his face and say I was the Dark Lord's treasure. Mr. Clemson said he wasn't allowed to tell anyone but Scary Faced and Shadow Man I existed." There was more to it but he only answered what was stated and asked.
Back to top Go down
Augustus Rookwood Jr

Augustus Rookwood Jr

PostSubject: Re: Yes Papi Hero? You Needed To Ask Me Something? (Augustus)   Yes Papi Hero? You Needed To Ask Me Something? (Augustus) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:06 pm

Augustus' eyes kept looking from Jessie to the picture. He could not believe the boy saw his father. Not that he exactly cared. "Shadow man as you call him is my father. Though he is not alive any more due to a freak accident." A slight lie but not far from the truth since he did make it seem like a accident. So it wasn't that much of a lie.

Augustus just stared when he hear Jessie say that these men referred to him as a secret and a treasure. What could the boy be hiding? Who was this boy actually? Hmm possibly something related to Hogwarts maybe an heir of one of the house founders? He thought to himself but shook off the last one how could they keep a secret as big as that away from everyone.

But then there was a strong resemblance to the Ravenclaw founder. Could he be her son? That was just impossible how could he think that.

"Do you remember anything else Jessie? Tell me everything that you remember or have heard. It might help me figure out who your family was or where you came from." He said as he wrapped an arm around the boy he was curious as to what the boy knew and if he knew anything that he could piece together from what he already knew.

"Really doesn't need to be anything big. I am curious as to why they called you their secret and treasure. If you can help me figure this out it might help me figure out the truth about who you are and why you look so much like one of the founders of this school the school that you got excepted into by that owl." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Jessie Kinston
Ravenclaw First Year
Jessie Kinston

PostSubject: Re: Yes Papi Hero? You Needed To Ask Me Something? (Augustus)   Yes Papi Hero? You Needed To Ask Me Something? (Augustus) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:00 am

Jessie looked at Augustus. Blinking a bit. The scary touchy guy was Papi's father? He tilted his head a bit. Blinking a bit. "I am not sad about that. I did not like the shadow man as he was scary and touchy. I couldn't move whenever he came by." he said truthfully. "That is kinda sad though freak accidents are bad from books I've read." he said thoughtfully. Blinking a bit as he waited for instruction or something to respond to that his Papi and Hero wanted to know. Stnading there he sifted leg to leg.

His nose scrunched up cutely as his head was starting to hurt. Too much being said as he wrapped his arms around him again. His head hurt as he had too much in his brian and that was too wide ranged. THen he smiled a bit as he spoke. "They said the balance needed to be switched and that the heir of slytherin would be known soon but they had found no heir of gryffindor or puff. He said they would change things by taking from...soemthing. I was their treasure because nobody knew I existed."
Back to top Go down
Augustus Rookwood Jr

Augustus Rookwood Jr

PostSubject: Re: Yes Papi Hero? You Needed To Ask Me Something? (Augustus)   Yes Papi Hero? You Needed To Ask Me Something? (Augustus) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:29 am

Augustus smiled at Jessie and ruffled his hair. "Well we might just have to figure out why they wanted you hidden my boy. In the meantime I have asked Collin and Rosetta to take you shopping for supplies for your first school year. I will be giving you a set of orders of what I what I want you to do while in school at a later time closer to when school starts. As for now go and enjoy yourself and I will call you for you later." He said as he gave him a hug slightly.
Back to top Go down
Jessie Kinston
Ravenclaw First Year
Jessie Kinston

PostSubject: Re: Yes Papi Hero? You Needed To Ask Me Something? (Augustus)   Yes Papi Hero? You Needed To Ask Me Something? (Augustus) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:08 pm

Jessie looked at him and giggled. Hugging his father figure and nuzzled him. "Love you Papi Hero." He said softly. Hugging him around the neck then kissed his cheek. Pulling back and smiled. "Okay. Wallbreaker said he will take me for some stuff too." He said with a smile. He listened to him as he spoke. "Okay Papi hero." He hugged him again and looked at him. "yay! Hug! yay!" he cheered and hugged Augustus back tightly. "Thanks papi hero!" he let him go and smiled. "I will go make you something yummy in the kitchen!" he said. Jumping out of his fathre figures lap and rushed towards the door. Stopping there by conditioning to make sure he was allowed to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yes Papi Hero? You Needed To Ask Me Something? (Augustus)   Yes Papi Hero? You Needed To Ask Me Something? (Augustus) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Yes Papi Hero? You Needed To Ask Me Something? (Augustus)
Page 1 of 1