Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

..............*glares* Do I Even Need To Say A Word?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jared Blazon

Jared Blazon

..............*glares* Do I Even Need To Say A Word? Empty
PostSubject: ..............*glares* Do I Even Need To Say A Word?   ..............*glares* Do I Even Need To Say A Word? Icon_minitime1Sat May 17, 2014 11:50 pm

Jared didn't feel he needed to say a word. He let it go when the mutt left but this was the second time Ali brought that brat into HIS house. Without even talking to him! This time he was not playing around or being nice about it. He waited until later and flitted through the house and threw open the door. Flitting over and dragged Ali out of bed by his hair. Flitting to his own room and threw him onto the bedroom floor. Hissing as the door slammed shut. "Do I even have to say a word Ali?!" He demanded violently. Silencing and warding the room so he didn't disturb liza.
Back to top Go down
Ali Rand

Ali Rand

PostSubject: Re: ..............*glares* Do I Even Need To Say A Word?   ..............*glares* Do I Even Need To Say A Word? Icon_minitime1Sun May 18, 2014 11:43 pm

Ali was curled up and was just about to fall asleep when he felt a hand grab his hair. 'Oh great.' He thought to himself and suddenly he was on the floor of his master's bedroom. He moved so he was on his knees and he looked at the floor. "He was sick... I just wanted to help him..." He muttered. He knew that Jared was upset but he could not undo what he did or throw the kid out so he would have to deal with it. Ali was willing to take whatever punishment was thrown at him for keeping the boy. His eyes flashed red briefly but then went to his normal dark grey color for he knew that there was no use fighting it always ended up worse for him.
Back to top Go down
Jared Blazon

Jared Blazon

PostSubject: Re: ..............*glares* Do I Even Need To Say A Word?   ..............*glares* Do I Even Need To Say A Word? Icon_minitime1Tue May 27, 2014 8:31 pm

Jared looked at Ali. "Do i look like I care?" He demanded coldly. Back handing Ali hard enough he may hit the floor. "You brought a mutt in the house TWICE and tried to hide it from me!" He spat venomously. He glared at him. He looked down at him. Hitting him again before taking out a whip. He struck out with the whip. Strike after strike he hit Ali's body with the whip. He rolled it up and grabbed him up by his hair. Licking the wounds shut. Then bit into his collarbone causing the arousal venom to inject itself into Ali's body as he ulled blood from him. Drinking his fill he licked the wounds closed. Sealing the wounds. He punched him hard on the head. "So Ali...how badly you want to keep that brat?" He demanded. Half of him couldn't fully blame Ali so he went and grabbed the brainblaster. Not caring that Ali was horny as fuck now.
Back to top Go down
Ali Rand

Ali Rand

PostSubject: Re: ..............*glares* Do I Even Need To Say A Word?   ..............*glares* Do I Even Need To Say A Word? Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:51 pm

Ali fell to the ground as his master hit him. Though he knew that he should not argue yes he brought the boy in and yes he kept him from him. He closed his eyes tightly refusing to scream as he was pulled up by his hair and whipped. But he couldn't help but groan as Jared bit into his collar bone area. He watched his master grab a drink. While he thought of his answer to his question.

"I would do anything you ask of me without argument for as long as I have the boy. But if you do anything to harm you. I will find away to hurt you even though I am under your control." He finally managed to say as he stood up and walked over to Jared and kissed his neck.
Back to top Go down
Jared Blazon

Jared Blazon

PostSubject: Re: ..............*glares* Do I Even Need To Say A Word?   ..............*glares* Do I Even Need To Say A Word? Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:21 pm

Jared downed the bottle of brainblaster and drained a second one slowly. A big bottle not the little ones. He looked at him as he hated when he didn't scream but watching him get aroused from something as small as a bite and drinking from was amusing. He listened to him as he spoke. "You want that brat that bad Ali? Show me you are a man then...be willing to show me. You know I don't do the talking bit." He said with a scathing tone. He watched him as he spoke. "Cocky arrogant bastard." He said darkly. Anger flickering through his eyes. He grabbed ahold of Ali's sensitive bits when he kissed his neck. "Who do you think you are threatening boy?" He snickered a bit. "You acting like a teenager right now. If you going to do something...don't do it halfway." He shoved him away and sat on his bed. Drinking the brainblaster he was getting tipsy. How he knew this was the fact he was noticing Ali's...sex appeal. He shook his head. "I'm not drunk enough for this shit."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..............*glares* Do I Even Need To Say A Word?   ..............*glares* Do I Even Need To Say A Word? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

..............*glares* Do I Even Need To Say A Word?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter: The Next Generation :: Important & Miscellaneous Locations :: Dragon Master's Lands-
Jump to: