Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

Boogyman's Avatar Request Booth

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zain Blazon
Khabrost Sixth Year
Zain Blazon

Boogyman's Avatar Request Booth Empty
PostSubject: Boogyman's Avatar Request Booth   Boogyman's Avatar Request Booth Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:07 pm

Hello all, I am able to make avatars however I am limited to Static aka non-animated.
They are free, I do not accept payment or trade.
Animated is limited to none right now till I get a GIF maker

FaceClaim Avatars:
Example Avatar-:
Boogyman's Avatar Request Booth Il5qxdu

FaceClaim:

Specifics wanted: (special effects like frost, transparency, cut-out shapes, etc - or anything you want special on it.)

Profile of Character: (so I can see if I need to add eye color enhancements or "specific" things)
Background URL: (Optional)

Code:
[b]FaceClaim:[/b]

[b]Specifics wanted:[/b]

[b]Profile of Character:[/b]
[b]Background URL:[/b]
Back to top Go down
Austin Tyler
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Austin Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Boogyman's Avatar Request Booth   Boogyman's Avatar Request Booth Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:05 pm

Makota Winchester
Face Claim: Jeffree Star

Specifics Wanted: pink hair, jade green eyes, softer features noticable

Profile Of Character: https://harrypottertng.rpg-board.net/t80-romanian-queen-makota-winchester

Background Url: not necessary/up to you
Back to top Go down
Azrael Black

Azrael Black

PostSubject: Re: Boogyman's Avatar Request Booth   Boogyman's Avatar Request Booth Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:42 am

FaceClaim: Josie Maran

Specifics wanted: Um she plays a vampire in the movie Van Helsing, if you could use her from the movie that would be great.

Profile of Character: https://harrypottertng.rpg-board.net/t254-salome-morningstar
Background URL: Not sure, just do as you see fit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boogyman's Avatar Request Booth   Boogyman's Avatar Request Booth Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Boogyman's Avatar Request Booth
Page 1 of 1