Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

I shall impress him I shall (Yavojn)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Josiah Henric

Josiah Henric

I shall impress him I shall (Yavojn) Empty
PostSubject: I shall impress him I shall (Yavojn)   I shall impress him I shall (Yavojn) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:47 am

It was time to execute his plan Josiah had went out into the night. He told no one where he was going for he was going to do this on his own. He wanted help from no one for this was a mission he hoped that he would prove himself to Fenix.

He had been doing surveillance on Fenix' pet Ivan and found out he had taken a mate. Josiah had decided that wpuld be his plan of attack go after the mate for no matter how much he wanted to go after Ivan he knew that he would not be able to handle him not yet at least.

He made his way to the one place he knew that Yavojn frequented the most and apparently owned. Entering it he walked around casually.
Back to top Go down
Yavojn Rezez

Yavojn Rezez

Location : Gospel Safe Haven Sanctuary/a place that borders wizard lands and is in the middle of central points for the muggle world. yet is on the edge of the hoods

PostSubject: Re: I shall impress him I shall (Yavojn)   I shall impress him I shall (Yavojn) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:21 am

Yavojn was happy that Ivan was doing better. He promised him not to do that again. To remember that he needs him. Paco needs him. Paco  was pissed. You couldn't see it on the guys face but you could tell by his demeanor. The lessened tolerance towards others. He was dressed in priestly robes. Beneath it was a long sleeve button up black shirt, black zip and button dress pants, and black nikes. He walked out to where someone new had entered. "Hello there. Welcome to Gospel Safe Haven Sanctuary. I'm Father Rezez. How can I help you today sir?" He asked with a kind and warm smile. Pushing up the oversized glasses, yes a new pair Ivan shrank the others, and kept his voice soft to avoid hearing his accent.
Back to top Go down
Josiah Henric

Josiah Henric

PostSubject: Re: I shall impress him I shall (Yavojn)   I shall impress him I shall (Yavojn) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:35 am

Josiah smiled slightly he recognized the man as his mark which was perfect for he didn't have to go looking for him. 'Act casual.' He thought to himself as he forced himself to calm down.

"I am not bad." He said as he hid his eexcitement for that would ruin his plan. Josiah was not sure why but he knew this plan had to go perfect before Ivan showed his head. He needed to get Yavojn out.
Back to top Go down
Yavojn Rezez

Yavojn Rezez

Location : Gospel Safe Haven Sanctuary/a place that borders wizard lands and is in the middle of central points for the muggle world. yet is on the edge of the hoods

PostSubject: Re: I shall impress him I shall (Yavojn)   I shall impress him I shall (Yavojn) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:41 am

Yavojn looked at the male quizically. He was acting a bit strange. Perhaps he had too much drug usage? It didn't matter he was very open minded. His hand moved and checked Josiah's forehead." You don't seem to have a fever yet you are acting a little off. Perhaps you are hungry young man?" He asked curiously. Genuine warmth and concern in his tone. He really didn't understand this boys weird expression and body language changes. "Are you on the run from someone?" He asked. Trying to figure out how to help this boy. He pulled back a bit. "I can make you something to eat if you would like."
Back to top Go down
Josiah Henric

Josiah Henric

PostSubject: Re: I shall impress him I shall (Yavojn)   I shall impress him I shall (Yavojn) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:56 pm

'It is now or never.' Josiah thought to himself as he scanned the room seeing that it was empty he moved closer to the man. In one quick movement he had the man's hands behind his back. And him pushed against a wall.

"You are coming with me Yavojn. Don't call for help." He said as he apparated both of them out of the Safehaven and into a small shed where Josiah had set up wards. Chaining the man to the wall he would bring him to Fenix later for now this would have to do. He placed a collar around the man's neck.
Back to top Go down
Yavojn Rezez

Yavojn Rezez

PostSubject: Re: I shall impress him I shall (Yavojn)   I shall impress him I shall (Yavojn) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:09 pm

Yavojn blinked a bit as he didn't expect what happened next. His arms were jerked behind his back and he was smashed against the wall chest and face first. Whimpering in pain as he was quite lightweight. No more than a youth or fluffy pillows weight honestly. He cried out a bit in pain. His glasses were broken a bit by hitting the wall that way. "Wh-what?" He meekly and timidly got out. "Ah..." He eeped out as he felt himself apparated and was left with a strangely disoriented momentary feeling. What just happened? He didn't have any idea what was going on. "What are you doing sir? What did I do to you? How do you know my first name? I didn't give it to you." He said warily.

Eeking as he was chained to the wall. Eyes widening as the glasses fell off as he started to thrash around and struggle. "what are you doing?" He asked with a somewhat fearful tone. Eyes widened at the collar on his necked. He looked at Josiah with innocent confusion and perplexment. "Why did you put that on me?" He asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Josiah Henric

Josiah Henric

PostSubject: Re: I shall impress him I shall (Yavojn)   I shall impress him I shall (Yavojn) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:39 pm

Josiah just smirked no one knew how strong he really was though with his free time awaiting assignments he had been working out a little bit. His plan had worked just as he had hoped it would. "I know your name as I was following you and your friend Ivan who seems to belong to someone I care about but has managed to escape. I have been watching you from tye shadows for several weeks." He said as he beant over the man.

'Hmm he is rather cute.' He thought to himself. "That collar will transmit a series of small sparks if you move the wrong way. If have modified it correctly it should change with you. Yes I have seen your phoenix." He said smirking again before holding Yavojn down and forcing a kiss on him.
Back to top Go down
Yavojn Rezez

Yavojn Rezez

PostSubject: Re: I shall impress him I shall (Yavojn)   I shall impress him I shall (Yavojn) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:52 pm

Yavojn looked at Josiah as he spoke. Guy was strong. He wanted to escape. He managed to slip his right arm free but held it there like it wasn't. His eyes widened as the guy spoke. "You were s-stalking me?" He squeaked out cutely in shock and fear. He pressed back into the wall when the younger but taler male bent over him. Listening to the male as he spoke. He trembled in fear. Pain...he hated it. He always felt it ten or more times more than others. His eyes widened more at the end. A whimper of fear as he was held down and a kiss forced of his soft lips. Struggling he squirmed then got hotter until let go. He shifted phoenix and escaped the chains. The collar shifted with him as he tried to escape from the male. Icky! He only liked it when Ivan kissed him. He had felt so powerless when he was held down. His chest raced with fear.
Back to top Go down
Josiah Henric

Josiah Henric

PostSubject: Re: I shall impress him I shall (Yavojn)   I shall impress him I shall (Yavojn) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:59 pm

"Shit! Hot!" Josiah let go of Yavojn he had forgot to put on the gloves he had bought so he would not get burned. He turned around and grabbed the spray bottle and shot a stream of water at the phoenix who was his captive. His hands hurt slightly but he could deal with them. He then grabbed the gloves and put them on. It was time for the fun to hegin well more fun in his mind.

He knew that Yavojn would not be able to escape the shack he had made certain of it. So he would just have to wrestle him to change back. Or just wait. Whatever the was he was willing to do it to get his hands on that body again.
Back to top Go down
Yavojn Rezez

Yavojn Rezez

PostSubject: Re: I shall impress him I shall (Yavojn)   I shall impress him I shall (Yavojn) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:08 pm

Yavojn flew up out of the male's hold as he let out a musical cry of pain at the stream of water that hit his flaming form. He should have kept it not on fire it would hurt less than. He shifted to not a flaming phoenix bird and wobbled a bit. Screaming out a musical trill sound when the collar shocked him too and he plummeted to the ground. His wings spread out flat as he laid on his back. That hurt...both of it hurt. His body jerked with the shocks until they stopped. He forced to his human form and whimpered. Shocks had sent him back to the form he kept more often then his true form. Whimpers and whines left him as tears formed beads in the corners of this eyes. "So cruel...leave me alone." He said before shifting into phoenix form. He would defy the man's wishes as long as he could.
Back to top Go down
Josiah Henric

Josiah Henric

PostSubject: Re: I shall impress him I shall (Yavojn)   I shall impress him I shall (Yavojn) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:26 pm

Josiah smirked again as he watched Yavojn struggle he was having a lot of fun with him. 'This is better then I hoped for.' Josiah said with a smirk as he watched before summoning the chain leash which he knew would automatically attach itself when he just through it in the right direction. Throwing the other end at the collar he heard a click and with that he tugged the leash closer to him. The leash could only be released with an enchantment and since he was the only who knew it for the moment he just smiled and stroked the feathers of the phoenix.

"There is no escape from me. Only I can say when you will be free Yavojn." Josiah said as he forced himself into Yavojn's mind. "Change back he demanded knowing that very few cpuld resist him once he was in their mind and he wondered if Yavojn was one of them.
Back to top Go down
Yavojn Rezez

Yavojn Rezez

PostSubject: Re: I shall impress him I shall (Yavojn)   I shall impress him I shall (Yavojn) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:43 pm

Yavojn glared his birdy eyes at him. The shimmering off his feathers that were satiny silk to the touch as he took care of himself in either form, reflected light off them. He eyed the strange chain leash the other summoned. What was that? He eyed it warily. Looking at him. Eyes widened but it was hard to tell as a phoenix when it was thrown at him and it clicked into place on its won on the collar. Choking and flapped his wings trying to pull backwards. His bird form arched a bit as he was dragged closer. Shuddering as the male spoke. His feathers getting molested though it cuased him to shiver and trill softly. He would escape! He would!

Crying out in pain his tiny head fell to the side a bit as he writhed and screamed in agony. He tried to resist the invasion. The command though caused his body to lock up and shudder before he was shifted back mostly laying with wide shocked eyes. "How...how did you do that?" He asked in a trembling voice. Eyes wide with fear and shocked confusion. Pulling backwards as he tried to pull away from the collar and leash. "Let go...I don't want you touching me. Its icky...I only like when Ivan holds me or kissy faces." He said in a flustered and uncomfortable tone. A flush across his cheeks as his accent rolled off his tongue a bit.
Back to top Go down
Josiah Henric

Josiah Henric

PostSubject: Re: I shall impress him I shall (Yavojn)   I shall impress him I shall (Yavojn) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:56 pm

'Perfect he is not immune. ' Josiah thought to himself as he forced himself deeper into Yavojn's mind. Speaking into the man's mind directly he said. "I can control your mind. Now kneel in front of me." There was no need to actually speak as he could now convey his commands as thoughts.

Josiah felt empowered to have the upper hand for once. He kept his focus on Yavojn scared if he lost concentration even for the slightest moment he would lose his control. For this is the first time he really used his power.
Back to top Go down
Yavojn Rezez

Yavojn Rezez

PostSubject: Re: I shall impress him I shall (Yavojn)   I shall impress him I shall (Yavojn) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:01 pm

Yavojn screamed in pain and held his head when he felt Josiah delving deeper into his mind. "Get out! Get out!" He cried out audibly. His exotic sensual blend of accents rolled off his tongue when he cried out those words. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!" He screamed out in fear when his body moved against his will from on his back to on his knees. "Stop it!" he cried out. FIghting but failing as his body moved despite what he desire. He trembled in noticable fear. It was practically involving his cherry blossom and lavender natural scent that he had to him.
Back to top Go down
Yavojn Rezez

Yavojn Rezez

PostSubject: Re: I shall impress him I shall (Yavojn)   I shall impress him I shall (Yavojn) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:35 pm

(change of scenes thus end of thread)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I shall impress him I shall (Yavojn)   I shall impress him I shall (Yavojn) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

I shall impress him I shall (Yavojn)
Page 1 of 1