Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

Life to Life (open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zain Blazon
Khabrost Sixth Year
Zain Blazon

Life to Life (open) Empty
PostSubject: Life to Life (open)   Life to Life (open) Icon_minitime1Thu May 08, 2014 1:57 pm

Silence was golden, so long as you were this male. Zain, hated to be overly talkative or make noise. H e was like his pet Snipes who played quietly in the house or in the garden. He was two miles from home in a small glade he found with a backpack and small old leather book. He had a patchwork taxidermy bunny laying down in pressed grass. He was currently fixing the ear as he hummed slightly. The bunny looked more like a stuffed animal than an actual animal. Zain quietly worked before setting the rabbit ear on the creature and sewed it back on. His green eyes brightened as he foccussed on the animal he was fixing.

Where did he get the animal? He found it in a hunter trap, in shreds. The fur was bought in patches from a store and the fluff came from a pillow he had at home. He lifted his head and looked about before pulling a vile that was dyed dark green with a black neck. Uncorking it he put his finger on the opening and tipped it. Setting the bottle down he painted something on the animal's forehead. Two circles with an arrow pointing up between them and connecting them with a triangle under that, the triangle had "arms" it seemed holding upward. Picking the bunny up he muttered words to it.

It's eyes opened and it wiggled. Wigglign till he hugged it and set it down. The buny hopped about and seemed to want to play with him.
Back to top Go down
Hana Latswick
Khabrost Third Year
Hana Latswick

PostSubject: Re: Life to Life (open)   Life to Life (open) Icon_minitime1Sun May 11, 2014 11:10 pm

Hana flitted around looking for her older cousin Zain. Where was he? Troublemaking high prince. Did he really take over Auntie Makota? She wasn't sure but she loved her cousin and looked up to him. He was strong and brave. Flitting around until she found him and knelt down to watch him work. Hands on her bent knees as she crouched. Silently watching him beginning to work. Cursiouly as Zain was so much better using Runes than she was. Even the vampiric runes he caught on so much faster. She didn't say anything until he was done. "Salut vărul. Vă sunt obtinerea mai bine cu rune în fiecare zi." Hello cousin. You are getting better with the runes every day.
Back to top Go down
Zain Blazon
Khabrost Sixth Year
Zain Blazon

PostSubject: Re: Life to Life (open)   Life to Life (open) Icon_minitime1Mon May 12, 2014 12:47 am

The book by Zain was still closed, the seal and rune he used were memorized a long time ago. The book itself was a guide for him. A soft smile was on his lips as he stroked the fur on the rabbit before jolting in shock at the sudden appearance of Hana. Chuckling in annoyance he grabbed her and hugged her, "Aveți nevoie pentru a opri mine uimitoare Hana." (You need to stop startling me Hana.) he said in Romanian then let go ruffling her hair, "Though I am glad to see you. This is my new friend." he said with a smile. The bunny had froze in shock as it watched but its nose moved as it sniffed. Hopping over and sniffed Hana's hand. Not sure who she was but Zain seemed to know her. The bunny looked up at her and wiggled its cottony tail, rather happy she seemed nice.
Back to top Go down
Hana Latswick
Khabrost Third Year
Hana Latswick

PostSubject: Re: Life to Life (open)   Life to Life (open) Icon_minitime1Mon May 12, 2014 10:37 pm

Hana looked at him. "My apologies Zain." She said with a giggle. Hugging her older cousin back. "Stop that. You haven't even had a chance to meet my boyfriend and unannounced fiance yet. What if he misunderstood the situation? I mean you are an attractive boy and he doesn't know you yet." She said teasingly. Her gaze looked at the bunny and blinked a bit. "You're new friend? What is his name?" She asked curiously. Looking at the bunny and patted it lightly. Laughing a bit. "Love you too cousin."
Back to top Go down
Zain Blazon
Khabrost Sixth Year
Zain Blazon

PostSubject: Re: Life to Life (open)   Life to Life (open) Icon_minitime1Mon May 12, 2014 11:37 pm

Zain stroked the soft fur on the animal before blushing a little, "You seriously had to say that..." he muttered as his face was hidden behind his hand. Though he looked up and blinked, his face taking on the passive emotionless expression, "Fiancé?" sitting up more his eyes dug into her own, "Be careful Hana, promise me you will." he said softly. Not sure what to say about her fiancé. Though he trusted her and everything he just worried. Looking to the rabbit the animal soaked up the loving touches before putting both paws on Hana, it's tail wiggled more, "Haven't named him. Kinda wanna keep the little guy living." he said as he grabbed the scruff and put a hand under its bottom as he picked it up. Nuzzling it he held it to Hana, "I suck at names."
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Edwards
Slytherin Sixth Year
Lucifer Edwards

PostSubject: Re: Life to Life (open)   Life to Life (open) Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 10:28 pm

Lucifer got bored just sitting around so he decided to go out. He ended up flitting to somewhere he was not sure where but a smile grew on his face when he recognized Hana he walked over to her and whoever she was talking to. "Hello beautiful. Care to introduce us?" He asked before giving Hana a kiss on her cheek. He said as he ran a hand through his hair.

Lucifer didn't always like to meet new people. However he wanted to know who his fiance was talking to. If they are safe for her to be around and if they could be trusted. He just wanted her to be safe.
Back to top Go down
Hana Latswick
Khabrost Third Year
Hana Latswick

PostSubject: Re: Life to Life (open)   Life to Life (open) Icon_minitime1Wed May 14, 2014 2:10 pm

Hana giggled a bit. "Yes. Partially because you react like that." She said softly. She looked at her cousin. "I love you too dear cousin. I promise I will be fine." She said reassuringly. "Besides Uncle Jasel and papa, mainly him, already approved it." Right after she had finished speaking she caught Lucifer's scent. She didn't see or hear him yet. "You should call him Bashi." She said with a giggle. Squealing and blushed when felt the kiss to her cheek. "Hello Lucifer." She said with a smile. Giggling a bit. Looking at Zain. "Zain this is my boyfriend Lucifer Edwards. Lucifer this is my cousin Zain Blazon. High prince of the romanian royal family." She said. Introducing them both. Tugging on Lucifer's hand urging him to sit down with them. "I promise you both that I am safe with you both." She said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Zain Blazon
Khabrost Sixth Year
Zain Blazon

PostSubject: Re: Life to Life (open)   Life to Life (open) Icon_minitime1Wed May 14, 2014 6:31 pm

Zain made a face at her and stuck out his tongue before petting the bunny, his little patchwork creation. The prince shook his head and rose a brow, "That man really approved it? Mr. Uptight and Evil?" the male said in reference to Jasel. All before he saw the bunny jump high in the air and become a big ball of fluffiness, then fall down just to shake. One at a time the ears fell off to show the cotton stuffing inside. When it realized this the bunny froze and nudged Zain, trying to figure out why it suddenly lost hearing, "I like that name for him." he said as he-picked Bashi back up and began to sew on the ears a bit tighter. Looking to Lucifur as he narrowed his eyes a bit, "Hi." was all he said before he began to try and make sure the rabbit would not fall apart. When he finished the bunny bolted back over to Hana, sniffing her then went to Licifur, sniffing him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Edwards
Slytherin Sixth Year
Lucifer Edwards

PostSubject: Re: Life to Life (open)   Life to Life (open) Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:39 pm

Lucifer sat down beside Hana and wrapped an arm around her. 'So this is another one of her relatives. He decided that he would be nice at least for now. Then there was a bunny sniffing him he eyed it before he nodded at Zain.

His hand played with Hana's hair he felt himself tense slightly but he calmed himself down. This was her family he needed to be on his best behavior plus they wouldn't harm her he kept telling himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life to Life (open)   Life to Life (open) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Life to Life (open)
Page 1 of 1