Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

Getting Ready for Class

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Esmerelda Gress

Esmerelda Gress

Getting Ready for Class Empty
PostSubject: Getting Ready for Class   Getting Ready for Class Icon_minitime1Fri May 30, 2014 12:26 am

It was a bit of a challenge but she had gotten to teach the Tranfiguration. Barrel was overly happy and resting in her purse, probably found something to eat. She always kept a treat for her little bat friend. She walked through the streets of Diagon and pushed her hair behind her ears, she was honestly scared to teach but she would try. Least it was a job for her. A sigh escaped her lips as she walked, looking to the shops she began to wonder. The people were different so it would be hard to know what all to get for her class. A sudden wave of hopelessness went over her. Whimpering she looked down before lifting her head. There were adults around so maybe some one could help her? Esmerelda smiled and went about hoping someone wasn't too busy to not help. Or.... whatever fate gave her.
Back to top Go down
Yavojn Rezez

Yavojn Rezez

Location : Gospel Safe Haven Sanctuary/a place that borders wizard lands and is in the middle of central points for the muggle world. yet is on the edge of the hoods

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready for Class   Getting Ready for Class Icon_minitime1Fri May 30, 2014 9:29 am

Yavojn came here because Paco was ill. He had almost forgotten how to get in. Or that he even had a wand. What little use that piece of one of a kind wood was. He couldn't even use it properly. Landing in his phoenix form he shifted human. Heading out into the busy streets. Pushing up the oversized glasses he wore. Priest robes covered his arms yet the outfit with it was a bit more snug yet looser. He stopped and saw a young woman seeming stressed or distressed. "Hello miss?" He asked in a soft shy voice. Repeating it again. "Miss? Do you need a hand?" He asked audibly yet with a shy stammer.
Back to top Go down
Esmerelda Gress

Esmerelda Gress

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready for Class   Getting Ready for Class Icon_minitime1Fri May 30, 2014 11:14 am

The young woman stuck her hand into her purse, petting Barrel who gripped her hand in his hands before sleeping more. She sighed and blinked, what? Someone spoke to her? Turning she nearly bumped him, he asked if she needed help. Smiling brightly she nodded. Such a shy man. Probably more shy than she was. Now that was new for sure. With a smile she put her hair behind her ears and replied, "I would enjoy it if I could get help... I am the transfiguration teacher at Hogwarts and.... I am not sure what all I need." and it didn't help she was scared to fail her students. She smiled again at him, "I am glad you offered to help me sir." she said sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready for Class   Getting Ready for Class Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Getting Ready for Class
Page 1 of 1