Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

Class I {All Years}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isis Dante

Isis Dante

Class I {All Years} Empty
PostSubject: Class I {All Years}   Class I {All Years} Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:56 pm

Isis had decided that it was time she met her students. It was true that she was a rigorous teacher but she knew that each and every student was capable of meeting her standards. She smiled at thinking how best to surprise her students. She deemed the best way was to show up in her animagus form. So she had quickly turned into a beautiful raven and hid in the rafters waiting for her students. When all were present she would reveal herself. Today she wouldn't teach but simply go over the basic rules of her class and inform the students of what she expected of them. For her students sake Isis prayed none of them were late; one thing Madam Dante didn't handle well was tardiness.
Back to top Go down
Saralyn Xavier

Saralyn Xavier

Class I {All Years} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class I {All Years}   Class I {All Years} Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:52 am

Sara yawned as she headed to class she still hadn't got much sleep from her last nightmare. She was afraid that she was going to have the same dream again so she had been refusing to sleep. She made it to Transfiguration and took a seat and rested her head on her desk as she waited for the class to start. Her bag was at her feet.
Back to top Go down

Class I {All Years}
Page 1 of 1