Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

Come On Viigo... Live a Little (Viigo/Hunter)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ceciro Glyph
Adult
Ceciro Glyph

Come On Viigo... Live a Little (Viigo/Hunter) Empty
PostSubject: Come On Viigo... Live a Little (Viigo/Hunter)   Come On Viigo... Live a Little (Viigo/Hunter) Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:51 pm

Jasel, the man his "father" loved as a brother over his other "father", was a scary man. Guy didn't seem to care he was related to Spectre Glyph who was dead sadly, not like he cared. Honestly he wanted to know who Leonardo was. Before his father died he was told about Leo... but now he was curious. HOWEVER Ceciro was one known to be spontaneous.... he had "kidnapped" Viigo (as he seemed to call it) and  was taking him to a club. Ceciro was in love with clubs. Enjoyed them a lot.

With a huff he continued to drag Viigo into the club and made sure Viigo was soon in front of him. Sure he only met the guy  a day or so ago but seriously... his "family" member needed to live a little. Making a face the Veela pushed Viigo gently forward, "You are not leaving till I say so alright." he fully knew well enough his father would never have done this. Neither of them.

His eyes looked about. His hand gripping the top of Viigo, and making sure if the guy ran he could tackle him. This place seemed fun.
Back to top Go down
Viigo Vanturi

Viigo Vanturi

PostSubject: Re: Come On Viigo... Live a Little (Viigo/Hunter)   Come On Viigo... Live a Little (Viigo/Hunter) Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:58 am

Viigo was sneak attack, gang jumped by a one man army, and manhandled then strong armed by a guy much younger than him. Kid scared the heaven and hell out of him but he wasn't that bad of a kid. Just the people Jasel associated with...always intimidated him. Somehow he'd been thrown over a shoulder, taken out of his home country, put on his feet. Then shoved slashed dragged with him trying to pull in the other direction was getting him nowhere. The bruises on his arm had him wincing. He stumbled after him. Really in no condition to fight him due to four or was it seven months of fasting?

"Seriously Ceciro...a club? What is a club? It really doesn't sound like my scene...and I don't think I'm dressed for a "club" scene. Whatever that is."

He sighed and squeaked when he was forced in front of Ceciro as that got closer to a really noisy building. He winced a bit unused to such much noise and chaos.

"Sounds like a very bad place to go. We went out I'd really feel more comfortable at home or the church where I reside. Or...your not even listening are you?"

He stated as he made a very adorable face of disliking then squeaked again when pushed closer to the noisy building. Then inside he was pushed and he felt the hand on his top. Err....oh lord. What on earth? He pressed back into Ceciro with wide doe eyes darting everywhere. What sort of torture zone or chaos pit did Ceciro forcefully kidnap him too? Making a face.

"Why do you get to decide when its alright for me to leave? I do believe I'm older and have more right to say when I'm leaving then you do."

He stated in an adorable childish way. Looking around with shock as motions caught him. Scents of sweat, perfumes and colognes, cigars, the funny colored water...forced him to fall back into Ceciro trying to not be overwhelmed. His cheeks flushing as he saw some VEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRY revealing outfits. People seemed to be undressing on stage moving their body in perplexing yet snake like motions.

"Heavens bells and hell fires...what sort of torture do you have intended for me Ceciro? What I do to you in the first place? I thought you weren't trying to get rid of me. Did you bring me here for some warped versiion of torture?"

He stammered shyly and awkwardly. Innocent green eyes doe like wide as he flushed. Struggling to pull his priestly outfit free so he could flit towards the freedom. He squirmed a bit.

"People are revealing so much. Why? Plus there is people moving in perplexing motions and using their body like snakes and taking clothing off."

He stammered. He squirmed a bit. Cheeks red despite his race.

"This...doesn't look like fun. I'm not sure I fit in...in fact I KNOW I don't."

OCOC: picture blond hair guy from avatar in this
Come On Viigo... Live a Little (Viigo/Hunter) MF-GothicWhitePriestPmf
Back to top Go down
Hunter Rasputin
Adult
Hunter Rasputin

PostSubject: Re: Come On Viigo... Live a Little (Viigo/Hunter)   Come On Viigo... Live a Little (Viigo/Hunter) Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:42 am

Hunter was completely trashed walking around the Dark Delights making sure the place was ran correctly and up to his liking. He stopped mid strut when he saw a blonde dressed in a blinding white outfit with a friend it seemed and couldn't help but laugh. "What is it trick or treat already? Perhaps I should lay off the booze." Hunter looked at the strange man's friend and chuckled "Is he being serious right now?"

Hunter rolled his eyes and shrugged "Well don't blame me if my dancers think he is wearing too many clothes. Well since you are both new faces I have to insist being the owner that you both receive free lap dances. Enjoy it while it lasts because only the first one is free." Hunter went behind them and placed his hands on both of their shoulders and pushed them in the direction of the red circular chairs and shoved them down in them. "Comfy? Good."

Hunter snapped and whistled very loudly "Oscar! Tito! Come here now!" A hot young blonde that was the age of just eighteen came over to him as did a mid back length black haired stud. "Well lets see Oscar you take this one." Shoving the blonde into the normal looking man's lap. "And Tito this one is all yours. You need to get him to unwind. He is all uptight I may have to get some coals so I can pop some in his ass to make me some diamonds."

Hunter watched as his dancers went to work as they gyrated over their bodies like well magic. The loud booming music echoed through the room and he gripped his bottle tightly. He slapped Tito on the shoulder and said in a very dark tone "Now my main man don't be afraid to get too handsy with this one. I think he needs to be thoroughly rubbed down."
Back to top Go down
Ceciro Glyph
Adult
Ceciro Glyph

PostSubject: Re: Come On Viigo... Live a Little (Viigo/Hunter)   Come On Viigo... Live a Little (Viigo/Hunter) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:35 pm

It was going to be fun. Not just him but everyone would have fun here, well maybe not Viigo, but hell he wanted fun. Looking to the vampire he made a face. He didn't know much of Viigo's backstory save for that his fathers saved the male. Looking to the white garb he inwardly screamed at Viigo in a comical way that brought a smile to his lips, "Oh Butter your gullet Viigo.... Seriously.... You need to get out more. A club is a fun place..." He said with an eye roll followed by commentary in his head. Mainly him smashing a cartoon version of the vampire. He quit listening to Viigo as he looked to the people in the building. Some were delicious men.... Mmm..... Yes. He looked around and grinned, "Oh be quiet uncle." He said snidely before seeing the outfits of the people and grinned, this was WAY too easy to torture Viigo.

Ceciro then burst into laugher and patted Giigo gently, "Naive uncle! If this is torture chain me to the wall and give me the works! Besides... This is how most single men or women spend their time. Watching dancers have fun." He said and soon saw the owner, "He's serious I'm afraid..." He said looking to Viigo. Soon as he was led and shoved into a seat he rose a brow looking to Viigo, "You leave... I'll bite." He said in a playing manner. Though seeing the dancer he grinned ear to ear then chuckled, "Have fun... It might make them go diamond..." He then just relaxed. Enjoying what he had.

Looking to Viigo he grinned, "Seriously... Relax... They won't kill you." He made a face and grinned. It would be more like kill Viigo's brain. The blonde dancer seemed to enjoy his dance. Dancing and toying with Ceciro; who sat eagerly in his comfy plush red chair. Smiling a bit he went and focused on the dancer who was very good at what he was doing. Ceciro loved it greatly. He didn't care if Viigo didn't. This was enjoyable!

OOC: I can't stop laughing at my post
Back to top Go down
Viigo Vanturi

Viigo Vanturi

PostSubject: Re: Come On Viigo... Live a Little (Viigo/Hunter)   Come On Viigo... Live a Little (Viigo/Hunter) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:20 pm

Viigo didn't know how to react or respond to Hunter's first commentary. His eyes narrowed a bit as he twisted to look at Ceciro.

"If you say so."

He muttered. A glare that was similar to Jasel's mild annoyance look was directed at Ceciro. As he spoke with enough audibility even Hunter would hear it. The slightly sharp smartassed tone he shared at times with Jasel, yet rarely ever was it seen, left his lips.

"In that case you should really make sure you have the right identical twin next time. If you wanted someone who would enjoy a beautiful yet strange and masterfully created scene of picasso level living art (the dancing on stage and off)...you should have kidnapped the blue eyed other Jasel. HE is who you should have taken for a night out. I enjoy my solitude and this place with its dancers moving their bodies with snake like entracement physical motions and fluidity confuses me worse than interactions between your father Spectre and Remnant ever did."

He stated with fire and a slight streak of his brother's nature in him before it faded away. Flustering trying to understand. He looked at Hunter confused.

"I'm overdressed? I don't understand how so. I am properly covering everything and nothing worn is unnecessary for a priest. I'm wearing modernized Romanian gothic priest attire. For my occupation I am actually underdressed."

He said in innocent confusion. He was distracted by Hunter who had ahold of them and was guiding them towards a cushioned chari. His eyes wide as he eeped when pushed into it. Moving to get up.

"Lap dance? I am fine thank you. I----"

He cut off and shot his gaze to Ceciro. A romanian gypsy swear word, albeit not a cussword but of the same level and at times worse, left his lips loudly towards Ceciro.

"Valgruff Ceciro!" (means Mad Wolf)

He hissed vampiricly for a second then flushed. Eeking when Hunter blocked his way. His gaze looked to Ceciro and he narrowed his eyes in a please tell me you are kidding. His face kept an attractive well blended skin tone with rosen kisses upon his soft skinned cheeks.

"Torturing people or chaining them to walls or other objects is Jasel's specialty. Fixing them up after said sessions or kinks, as Jasel said not that I get what he means, is mine. You want chains go find my twin brother Jasel...he'd be more than happy to help you with your warped since of delights."

He said in a smartassed tone. A cute expression as he muttered, though Hunter was close enough he might have heard it, the following words.

"Though I have never done it you are starting to cause me the desire to chain you up and throw away the key and ship you off to the Barmuda Triangle."

He stared at Hunter when he asked if he was comfy.

"No. Not especially."

He responded truthfully when asked if comfy as it wasn't in his nature to tell falsehoods due to his occupation but he knew how to omit truths or avoid answering. He went to move when Ceciro spoke. Eyes widening with innocent shocked horror.

"With my being a vampire and your devious nature that would be bad for me. According to Jasel biting is highly..pleasurable? I don't know for sure but I'd rather you didn't bite me...then I don't have to find out."

He said and flushed a bit.

"You try being killed then trapped in an orb as a soul to age yet only being free for a century or two. Meanwhile years has gone by that leaves you out of place in time. Then you'd have right to call me naive as a mocking term versus unknownledged in modern times child."

He hissed viperishly yet said the word -child with mocking and sardonic inflections to that word. Eeping and tried to press back when the guy called Oscar and Tito over. They were noticably attractive but he really didn't understand it. Looking at Hunter with wide eyed innocence and childlike confusion.

"Unwind? I'm not wound up. I thank you for the offer but I don't really think I need a lapdance or help unwinding."

He squirmed shyly and uncomfortably. Of course he was given the one with the long hair and strong dominating aura coming off of him. His features flushed more and more as a startled squeak left as he froze in shock. Eyes wide as saucers and he had a deer in the headlight look of what is happening? What is he doing? He bit his lower lip and soon wiggled.

"I don't think I like this Ceciro...its making me feel weird."

He was quite blunt about it. He soon was gently batting and moving the hands off his form and let out an adorable puppy dog whose tail was stepped on IPE sound when Tito brushed his nipples. A strange heated look filled his eyes and he struggled more as his accent turned his moaned out sound into a sexual innuendo and come hither.

"Ahhhh...I do not think I like this molestation..it is having very odd and strange affects upon my personage."

He protested but his accent wasn't as masked yet it danced in his words. Flushed cheeks as he tried to push the male off. His tented pants showed the effects the unwanted dance and molesation was having on him. Hunter's dark tone cause a fearful whimper to leave.

"N-no...I don't need rubbing down. Let's not do handsy or this and say we did...okay?"

He stammered nervously and timidly yet the growing arousal and heated needy look in his eyes was there and rising by the second.. Biting his lip as his fangs elongated a bit another sign he was aroused as they hadn't been there at all before. He made sure, and quite obviously, to keep the male from touching his nipples again. His breathing was showing his arousal and sensitivity despite the woman raping him he hadn't enjoyed it. Was drugged and locked himself in his mind. He squirmed.

"I'm not to sure about that...fire is bad for vampires and I feel that way. My body is reacting weird and feels funny and I don't think I like this feeling. I'm sure it is going to kill me."

He said yet it was comical since he'd never had arousal before. He tried to push the guy off but he pressed in more.

"Okay...I'm good. I'm done now Ceciro. I experienced club scene...I don't think vampires should feel on fire or have er...issues and my clothes are feeling too snug. I don't understand what is going on or what a lap dance is but thank you anyways for sharing it with me."

He said softly and shyly. He looked between Hunter and Ceciro as he was being quite noticably inexperienced and innocent. He smiled gratefully at Hunter for his kindness but he soon was just trembling and letting out soft sounds. His clothing felt too tight and his groin was liquid fire and throbbing.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Rasputin
Adult
Hunter Rasputin

PostSubject: Re: Come On Viigo... Live a Little (Viigo/Hunter)   Come On Viigo... Live a Little (Viigo/Hunter) Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:23 am

Hunter was thoroughly enjoying these two it seemed like the normal looking one was his type of guy. Playful and demanding. "Well in that case I better give him my best dancer because any other and they would get exhausted just trying to bring him back to earth." Hunter eyed the weird guy strangely before he went to speak. Hunter eyed him as he started to speak claiming he didn't understand how he was overdressed. "Not that it matters, the one I have planned for you mate is very known to toss his victims clothes all over the club. He is very in depth with his work."

Hunter smirked out with a dark grin and an equally sinister chuckle. "Oh yeah you don't leave on you're free lap dance. Sorry I don't give freebies too often. Besides Tito doesn't start something he can't finish." He said with a charming yet dark wink. Hunter scoffed when Viigo claimed he wasn't comfy. "Well here then buttercup." Hunter placed a plush pillow behind his back and chuckled again he had never met someone so flustered and fidgety.

He went beind Ceciro and patted his shoulder when he saw his dancers "See this man knows what he likes." Oscar stepped up to the plate when he was told where to go. "I call him Oscar the Playful Irish. Title speaks for itself." Hunter shook his head "Oh you are so wound up, your the mother of mother of pearl simply because your arse is so pressurized." Tito looked up at Hunter and smirked "Are you serious boss? You want me to give him a dance, he wouldn't be able to even feel it with all of these goofy clothes."

Hunter shrugged his shoulders "Do what you do best my main man." Tito smirked as he started unbuttoning his clothes and got his chest down to one layer. He started rubbing and gyrating his lower half on his while his hands placed over Viigo's nipples which he started moving in circular motions. "Molestation? Shit this ain't even close you are just getting a test try." Hunter grinned widely as he saw the big tent come from his pants. "Oh what do you know the man can get a woody."

As Viigo started squirming Hunter looked over and noticed that Oscar was wiggling over Ceciro and even leaned down and started making out with him. His dancers got the job done. "Dude you're not on fire your horny. Which is just what you need. Just calm yourself and relax jeez I didn't sign up to be a babysitter." Hunter patted Tito's back and nodded giving him the cue to take it to the next step.

Tito ripped off his metallic pants and revealed a tight forming g-string. His member was poking out the top from the size of it. He started dry humping Viigo like a mad man. Oscar in turn took off his pants and revealed a lace pair of boy shorts showing Ceciro everything he had to offer. "And Bingo was his name-o." Hunter grinned out wickedly.
Back to top Go down
Ceciro Glyph
Adult
Ceciro Glyph

PostSubject: Re: Come On Viigo... Live a Little (Viigo/Hunter)   Come On Viigo... Live a Little (Viigo/Hunter) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:21 am

He gave up listening a long time ago, Viigo was just... irking him beyond recognition! He wanted to just stare at the male he was getting the dance from. He was really appealing. The freebie was taking with enjoyment and e smirked. Probably was a great thing he wasn't wearing a jacket today. Anyway! He looked to Oscar, "Playful Irish? Well then. I like him more now." he said with a chuckle. However he sat up and looked to Viigo in shock, "Did you just... swear at me?" he looked to the other men, "I think he just swore at me!"

He said before moaning a bit as the grazing made his body tingle with joy. He loved how this male could dance so well over a body! He moaned and watched each movement. Licking his lips slightly, the inner mind drooling over the sexy stripper. Ignoring Viigo as he was rahter aroused at this grand performance.

Though seeing the male take his pants off (Oscar taking his own not Ceciro's) he stared and grinned. My my.... He seemed to churr out a joy filled noise. My my.... he couldn't help but stare and stare with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Viigo Vanturi

Viigo Vanturi

PostSubject: Re: Come On Viigo... Live a Little (Viigo/Hunter)   Come On Viigo... Live a Little (Viigo/Hunter) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:34 pm

Viigo looked at Hunter and paled hearing Victims.

"I am not sure I understand how lapdance equals victims or willing participants losing their clothing. From what I'm seeing they are taking their clothing off. Not understanding how the uh...customer I'm assuming in most cases...ends up losing their clothing also."

He stated in a nervous tone. Eyes wideind and gulped a bit as he said he can't leave on it.

"I didn't want it in the first place...why can't I?"

He protested meekly. Squirming as during this the guy was already dancing over his lap. Glaring at Hunter a venomous look and tossed the pillow back at him.

"Smartass! That isn't what I meant at all and that intelligent glint in your eye tells me you know that hellfire well!"

He stated. Shivering as Tito was molesting him during this. Shivering a bit as he looked at tall, dark and sexy molested and danced over him. His form flushed more when he realized all but his undertank, which fit his chest and well defined muscles and toneature like a glove, by this guy. An adorable eep sound left and he flustered more. His gaze shooting to Hunter and caused his nipples to be molested again. A cute erotic expression filtered over Viigo's face.

"meew....nnnn...don't t...ouch there..."

A sexy little mewl of pleasure and protest scaped his lips. Biting on his lower lip as his body trembled and he already dripped a bit of pre. His hands focused on keeping Tito from touching them again. His nipples very sensitive and poked against the tank with how aroused he was. Though soon as the male pointed out the tent in his pants he was bright red from head to toe. Trying to push it down and prevent further touching to it but decided keeping Tito from his nipples was more important.

"Then I don't want anything more than a test try...nn..."

He protestantly moaned out. His body trembling as his face scrunched and altered between dismay and sexy erotic faces that many tried to pull off and took years to achieve and he was pulling them all naturally.

"Nnnnnn...woody? What is that?"

He mewled out in a sexual slur. Trembling a bit as she listened to Hunter.

"Valgruffs....both of you...nnnn...valgruffs...stop making fun of...mmm...me."

He protested unhappily. Horny? He looked at Hunter in confusion. His eyes filled with fiery arousal as his fangs show clearly. Trembling and arched with extreme sensitivity. Pre dripped from his tip but he tried to hide it. His eyes glared at Hunter and he flashed the fangs instinctively.

"I didn't sign up for being kidnapped and molested by tall, dark and dominatingly sexy while you and Ceciro had fun at my expense. So join the darn club."

He hissed out in anger but soon was moaning as he went wide eyed when Tito ripped off his pants. Scrunching backwards and closed his eyes like damn...so screwed. What is going on here??? He glanced to Ceciro.

"Yes...a cussout worse than cusswords...it means mad wolf...the bad kind of wolf. It is often worse than foul words yet doesn't break oaths I've taken."

He said as his gaze moved to Tito. KYA~!!!! Dude was sticking out of his underwear! That was not possible was it?! Not normal!! He froze and trembled. His eyes closing as he protested. Squirming but fought the rising coiling as his face contorted into sexual and sensual erotic expression. His body stopped fighting as he gripped onto the arms of the chair. His body trembling as sexy moans and mewls left with the protestant sounds. His body no longer in his control. He was so close and fighting it. Throbbing probably noticably.

"Nnnn...nn...ah...st..ooop...nnnn..."

His vampiric sexual nature taking over some as he arched into the dry humpings as he turned crimson from head to toe...quite obviously fighting off cumming in his pants even as he was still doing so. Sexy confused pleasured sounds left as his head fell to the side. Facial features still making innocently seductive yet sensual and erotic expressions. He lost control and came hard in his pants. Crimson from head to toe as he fell back panting. Hiding his face behind his arm and trembling. This was mortifying yet his body still so sensitve. Enjoying it. His fangs still showed the lingering arousal though it lessened. He trembled as he couldn't believe that happened. Didn't understand and felt ashamed and embarressed. He didn't cry though...he'd learned at a young age not to do so. Especially around guys like this. He couldn't even breathe right now...not htat he really needed to but still.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Rasputin
Adult
Hunter Rasputin

PostSubject: Re: Come On Viigo... Live a Little (Viigo/Hunter)   Come On Viigo... Live a Little (Viigo/Hunter) Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:33 am

Hunter smirked as he heard Ceciro claim he liked Oscar a lot more knowing his title. "Well that is the point of the title my man." Oscar continued to work Ceciro's lap even pulling his head back as he saw him licking his lips and nipping at his neck quite....playfully. As Oscar felt a boner he placed his ass directly over it and rocked back and forth on it swiftly. As he took off his pants he giggled with an enticing excitement.

Oscar reached down before looking back at Hunter and grinning and picking up Ceciro's hands and placing them on his firm, plump ass cheeks. Hunter grinned as he caught the pillow and chuckled "That I am. I will gladly admit to being a smartass, at least you acknowledge I have an ass." Once Viigo started talking about him knowing hellfire well he couldn't help but see Tito chuckle as dark as him. "Boss sure does, now sit there and be quiet, I have to concentrate." Hunter grinned and laughed "I would listen to him, he is quite serious about his work.

Tito continued to work Viigo's body, once hearing him not to touch his nipples he couldn't help but brush his thumbs over them getting them hard with excitement. Tito saw him try to move his boner from his reach and grabbed his wrists and pinned them down to the chair. "Oh you're not getting away from me." Tito brushed his own hard on against Viigo's fixating the motions on the spot. Tito answered Viigo's question before Hunter could and wrapped his hand around Viigo's bulge "This. This is a woody." Hunter tilted his head and looked somewhat shocked. "Wow a vampire, that is strange. Vampires are overly sexual creatures this shouldn't be your first time here."

Hunter smirked widely once again and laughed "Well I think I already have joined the club, well technically own it but same point." The three males ignored the bit about cursing because they were used to much worse profanity. "Oh yeah I see you eyeing me, pretty big rod don't you think?" Tito asked tauntingly as he rubbed his tip with his fingers seeing it was out in the open. Tito worked him until he heard him make his release and couldn't help but smirk as he felt the wet spot from under his g-string. "Wow the stuck up one sure can cum a lot."

Tito got up and looked down at Viigo with a grin before patting Oscar who was still working Ceciro "See mate, this makes the score 30 to 15 doesn't it? I make all the men squirt before you come close." Oscar rolled his eyes and shouted back "Well I like taking my time! Besides it doesn't look like my pet is complaining one bit." Oscar leaned down and kissed Ceciro full on the lips as he wiggled and humped his body.

Hunter looked over at Viigo and smirked "You have officially had your cherry popped, by the dancer too I am sure you will be back just for my man Tito." Hunter looked at the dark pool on his pants and chuckled "The bathroom is over there if you'd like cleaning yourself up." He said as he motioned towards the restroom. The funny part about their bathroom was there was always a pole dancer in there as well and even more funnier that he was naked.
Back to top Go down
Ceciro Glyph
Adult
Ceciro Glyph

PostSubject: Re: Come On Viigo... Live a Little (Viigo/Hunter)   Come On Viigo... Live a Little (Viigo/Hunter) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:16 pm

Ceciro growled but not entirely at anyone. It was at Viigo, all too annoyed he looked to the male and allowed the darker side of his race to show in his facial features and his eyes as they went black, not the gentle color Leonardo had... with a growl he spoke to Viigo in Latin, which he knew Viigo probably would know bering a priest, "Stultus es? Omnes satis habui, ut domum tibi est eam! Aut non et caelum, clausa misericordiam tuam aut solvet pore ad privatum clamore et cecidit cognatio sanguinis mei!" (You are such a fool! All you want is to go home- I have had enough of it! You either shut up so hell and heaven do not hear your selfish cries for mercy or I will break my promise to your blood family and beat you myself!) his words harsh and filled with the rage he had built up. Then he looked to Oscar and lost the animal like hate. Looked normal again and he groped Oscar's ass, "Mmmm so firm. Nice." he said with a shiver and moan. This guy was good at what he could do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come On Viigo... Live a Little (Viigo/Hunter)   Come On Viigo... Live a Little (Viigo/Hunter) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Come On Viigo... Live a Little (Viigo/Hunter)
Page 1 of 1