Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

Reunited With My Twin (Tabi)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leshia Prewett
ShopKeeper
Leshia Prewett

Reunited With My Twin (Tabi) Empty
PostSubject: Reunited With My Twin (Tabi)   Reunited With My Twin (Tabi) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:58 am

Leshia walked in with her typical yellow outfit. Her hair folded with downward pigtails that made her blonde hair flourish. She twirled her sister necklace that her and Tabi always wore and couldn't help but feel somewhat nervous. Her father had recently passed and she couldn't help but to have some rejoice out of the situation. Tabi inherited the Apothecary and she knew that her sister would enjoy a helping hand.

Leshia walked in and couldn't help but give a halfway smile when she heard the familiar bell ring as the door crept open. "Tabi?" Leshia rang out in her bubbly tone, she never parted without it and she knew very well that Tabi would instantly know who it was. Once she saw Tabi walk out from the storage room she couldn't help but pat out the end of her dress and give out a nervous giggle. "Tabi. It's been a while." She tried keeping her composure but ended up rushing over and hugging her twin in a long sisterly embrace. "I have missed you."

Leshia was on the verge of tears but instead of tears of sorrow they were only of joy and satisfaction. She was finally with her twin once again and that only was a reason to celebrate. "I see you are still wearing your necklace.. That makes me happy that you haven't forgotten me." Leshia let go of the hug and smirked as she wiped her bottom eyelids to push away any of the tears that slipped past her water ducts. "I am sorry I missed father's funeral.. It was just something I couldn't put myself through because as horrible as that man was he was still my father and I just wished that I was acceptable through his eyes. It kills me that I know he died thinking I was a disgrace to our family. But I figured that I could come back and help you with the Apothecary.. Seeing as I was the brains of the family." She said with a teasing giggle.
Back to top Go down
Tabi Ann Prewett

Tabi Ann Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Reunited With My Twin (Tabi)   Reunited With My Twin (Tabi) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:02 pm

Tabi was in the back of the shop working on shipment that needed to go off to the ministry.  Her father had been working with her for the last couple of years on her Mastery.  All of the girls were taught at a young age how to brew potions, but because Tabi was the only one who chose not to get beat she learned the most and worked along side her father until he disappeared and was killed.  Carmin was her father's favorite for the long time until she got out in the world and decided that their fathers ideals were wrong and would only cause death.  Then there was her twin whom she had not spoken two in the last couple of years.  Leshia was the odd ball of sorts in the family.  The first in the family not to be in Slytherin since their fathers cousin Molly.  

She was about done with the potion when she heard someone calling her name and stopped in her tracks when she released who it was.  Granted they had seen each other thru school, but the had not said a word to each other in two years.  Tabi was a little upset about it, but Leshia was the one who cut contact.  She was a little surprised when Leshia practically through herself in her arms.  Of course Tabi had missed Leshia, she was half of her, but they couldn't see eye to eye on their father.

Tabi hugged her tightly and could not help tearing up a little too, "I have missed you too, how many twins do you think I have."  Tabi said as she pulled away and pulled the necklace out and looked at it.  "Of course I still have it, if you have forgotten they're charmed so we know when we needed the other."  Tabi sighed, "Haven't felt it warm in a long time."  Tabi said with a sigh. 

Tabi looked at Leshia when she mentioned the Apothecary Tabi just looked at her, "You never cared about father so it was not a surprise to me that neither Carmin or you were there.  But go figure you come out of the woodwork and want to help with the business.  What run through your trust fund already?"  Tabi asked then crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
Leshia Prewett
ShopKeeper
Leshia Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Reunited With My Twin (Tabi)   Reunited With My Twin (Tabi) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:46 pm

The girls were taught how to brew and make potions but for some reason it was one of Leshia's least favorite subject while going through school. It was such a touchy art, if you didn't do it just right it would blow up in your face. Leshia always went to Tabi when she needed help with Potions. Carmin was always the favorite but when she up and left Tabi took over the favorite daughter role.

Leshia was the one who indeed cut contact with her sisters but that was only because she wanted to go out and make a name for herself, to make herself a smart, intelligent, powerful witch. Leshia was just as shocked that she was running into her sister's arms it had been a long time since the last time she did that. After the night where she practically lost her life from being beat so badly. "Well of course just one but you know me I am like you and Carmin's polar opposite. So I guess I just figured."

Leshia nodded when she was told about the necklace. "I haven't forgotten, I just have been doing my own thing. I needed to be alone for awhile. I hope you will understand that, I needed to believe that I was good enough for something. That I can be a powerful witch even though I wasn't like you and Carmin." Leshia nodded as she heard Tabi said it wasn't shocking for her that her nor Carmin was at their father's funeral since neither of them cared for him.

Leshia felt a little hurt when Tabi accused her of running out of her trust fund. "No of course not, I still have some stashed away. I just wanted to be with you and at least run the Apothecary with you. So I can at least do one thing father would have wanted me to do."
Back to top Go down
Tabi Ann Prewett

Tabi Ann Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Reunited With My Twin (Tabi)   Reunited With My Twin (Tabi) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:30 pm

Of course Tabi had been missing her sister, they were like one person when they were together.  Being twins in the muggle world was one thing, but being twin in a magical world it made the connection stronger.  Read each others mind, finishing sentences.  Being away from each other it was rather hard but she managed.

"Lesh, you have always been powerful.  I don't understand why you would think that?"  Tabi said to her sister.  "I understand your need to be out on your own, but that didn't mean I didn't feel the distance."

Tabi sighed inwardly because she knew that her sister was not a money hungry person, she was just still upset that she left her and had not been in contact with her.  "I would love to have you here with me Lesh, did you get your mastery yet, if not I can help you since I have mine."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reunited With My Twin (Tabi)   Reunited With My Twin (Tabi) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Reunited With My Twin (Tabi)
Page 1 of 1