Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

Princess Let's Play Dress Up! (Dalia)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessie Kinston
Ravenclaw First Year
Jessie Kinston

Princess Let's Play Dress Up! (Dalia) Empty
PostSubject: Princess Let's Play Dress Up! (Dalia)   Princess Let's Play Dress Up! (Dalia) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:01 pm

(permission to npc and move Dalia here)

Jessie had blindfolded Dalia when Augustus told him he could bring her here if she was blindofolded and they stayed to his room or Aunt Rosetta's room. He had been so happy that Papi let him bring his friend over. He had her ears covered as he had apparated them from the main area to his room before uncovering her ears. "Okay Princess I'm going to take off your blindfold now. Thanks for agreeing to wear it. Papi said I could bring my friend to play dress up so long as we stayed to my room or Aunt Rosetta's room. I wanna play dress up and you can take pictures and decide. Okay?" He asked. His hair was growing out again. She'd been a bit upset then loved it when she saw it the last time. He couldn't believe he messed up. He was wanting to style it for Dalia. "This is my room." He said. There was artwork all over the place. "I stay with big brother Pyro too but this is where I am other times." He took her blindfold off.
Back to top Go down
Dalia Slytherin
Slytherin Third Year
Dalia Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Princess Let's Play Dress Up! (Dalia)   Princess Let's Play Dress Up! (Dalia) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:49 am

It had taken Dalia a long time to decide what she wanted to wear. Though she was not sure why she had such difficulty deciding she usually was able to choose her outfit in a blink of an eye but today was different. She was hanging out with a friend who she was not sure if she had a crush on or not. Though that didn't matter she decided on a short dress with a green shall and a pair of thigh high stiletto heeled boots (Outfit) And she did her hair in a wavy ponytail with her bangs braided to the side and a white headband to top it off.

When Jessie arrived and insisted that she wore the blindfold she did so without any hesitation. She was not sure why but she was going to do whatever he wanted. When he finally took off the blindfold and they were in a room filled with art she went around looking at them her heels clicked on the floor. "I love your room Jessie and of course I will take photos and play dressup with you Jessie. Your hair looks cute today." She said with a smile as she bent down and ruffled it.
Back to top Go down
Jessie Kinston
Ravenclaw First Year
Jessie Kinston

PostSubject: Re: Princess Let's Play Dress Up! (Dalia)   Princess Let's Play Dress Up! (Dalia) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:47 pm

Jessie looked at his friend who he'd become really good friends with. Really liking her outfit again. "I like your outfit today its really awesome." He said with a smile. Looking at her as he hadn't used stairs or other magical means. Since it was such a short distance from the main area to his room he just apparated them both. He was shocked and delighted how easily he managed to apparate with Dalia. Even though he had calculated he could do it with another that short distance due to he could now go to Collin's without ouching himself. He looked at her. "Thanks. That is my artwork. Sometimes inspired by dreams or the raven haired lady who I can't see her face in my dreams." He looked at her. "Hmm? Thanks. I want it back the length it was. It should be to my shoulders at least." He smiled happily. "You look prettiful as always."
Back to top Go down
Dalia Slytherin
Slytherin Third Year
Dalia Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Princess Let's Play Dress Up! (Dalia)   Princess Let's Play Dress Up! (Dalia) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:49 pm

Dalia smiled at Jessie and twirled once. "I am glad you like it Jessie it took forever for me to choose an outfit." She said as she smiled again. She was a little shocked on how they got up there but she said nothing.

"So let's get started shall we?" She said as she waited for him to lead her to the closet she couldn't wait to choose an outfit for him or to let him choose one for her as well. Something she rarely told anyone was that she was a model occasionally for big wizarding brands and companies. For some reason they liked using the heir of Slytherin to represent their company.
Back to top Go down
Jessie Kinston
Ravenclaw First Year
Jessie Kinston

PostSubject: Re: Princess Let's Play Dress Up! (Dalia)   Princess Let's Play Dress Up! (Dalia) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:27 pm

Jessie looked at Dalia as she spoke. "It works." He said with a smile. He covered his lips with his finger. "Shhh...its a secret." He said with a giggle and a mischievous wink and a grin. He then led her to his closet and opened it. "Here you go! Auntie Rosetta picked out a lot. Though Pyro and Wallbreaker gave me outfits too. I kept them all. Papi gave me quite a few too." There was dresses and girl pants and shirts, some boy outfits, a great number of unisex outfits. Drawers with panties and socks in it. Swimsuits of all kinds. He looked at her. "Auntie Rosetta gave me some of her clothes too for when I'm older." He said with a smile. "I like to model when I has clothes on."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Princess Let's Play Dress Up! (Dalia)   Princess Let's Play Dress Up! (Dalia) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Princess Let's Play Dress Up! (Dalia)
Page 1 of 1