Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

Dress shopping? (Jessie)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dalia Slytherin
Slytherin Third Year
Dalia Slytherin

Dress shopping? (Jessie) Empty
PostSubject: Dress shopping? (Jessie)   Dress shopping? (Jessie) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:54 pm

Dalia sighed as once more she had to go to the boring end of summer gala that her parents hold. This time however she was told that she could choose her dress as long as it was green and long. Which to her regret she wanted a purple short dress.

She had asked Jessie to tag alone and she was going to surprise him with his own outfit for she wanted him to be there with her and didn't want him to feel like he didn't fit in.
Back to top Go down
Jessie Kinston
Ravenclaw First Year
Jessie Kinston

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping? (Jessie)   Dress shopping? (Jessie) Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:48 am

Jessie had written back and forth with her while talking with Uncle Avion. He had enjoyed that. More than he realized. He still didn't want to wear a sausage suit (those really fancy pants form fitted tuxedos) at all though. So he'd asked to wear a dress then.  He said he would even wear any color she wanted. He skipped along the streets until he met up with her. "Princess!!!" He called out. Waving his arm back and forth. He was dressed in skinny jeans and a tank top which made, along with his voice, it even harder to tell he was a boy. His hair was even done in pigtails today. One of the women in the house did his hair. He ran over to her and smiled. "I'm here." He said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Dalia Slytherin
Slytherin Third Year
Dalia Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping? (Jessie)   Dress shopping? (Jessie) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:20 pm

Dalia smiled at Jessie and waved to a rack of dresses that were already pulled out for her. Apparently her parents had called ahead and had all the green dresses pulled aside. "Looks like I have a lot of dresses to go through. Oh and I have had them pull aside the purple dresses for you." She said with a smile.

"Which one should I try on first?" She asked as she looked at them though she really didn't want to try them on but it was better with her friend there.
Back to top Go down
Jessie Kinston
Ravenclaw First Year
Jessie Kinston

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping? (Jessie)   Dress shopping? (Jessie) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:49 pm

Jessie came over to her. Walking to the rack of dresses. "oooo...they are all really pretty." He said with a smile. Pulling on his hair. "It is growing out so it should be longer by the time the gala thingie is going on." He said with a giggle. Blushing as he'd wanted to style his hair in that style she said she liked but couldn't do because of her hair type but it backfired on him. Aunt Rosetta saved it thankfully. He looked at her as she spoke. "They didn't bring it out yet." He said with a giggle. He sounded girly and even his hairstyle he still looked quite feminine just more nuetrally so. He looked at her. Pulling out two of them (ones from skype) and showed them to her. "These two. Though I like this one better." He said. Holding up the dress he liked most. (from skype)
Back to top Go down
Dalia Slytherin
Slytherin Third Year
Dalia Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping? (Jessie)   Dress shopping? (Jessie) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:36 pm

Dalia smiled at Jessie and grabbed both the dresses and went to try them on she came out in the first one and twirled a couple times and then walked over to the rack and pulled out a dress for Jessie. "Here try this on." She said as she handed it to him. It wasn't her favorite but she wanted to work up to her favorite dress out of them for him.

In the mean time she went to accessory rack and put on an necklace and a head piece and a pair of shoes. She was trying to making an Outfit. Though she really didn't care how it looked she her style would choose on the dress that she chose.
Back to top Go down
Jessie Kinston
Ravenclaw First Year
Jessie Kinston

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping? (Jessie)   Dress shopping? (Jessie) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:05 am

Jessie looked at her. Taking the dress from her and smiled. Taking her hand and pulled her to the fitting room. He went inside and took his clothes off. Trying the purple dress and came out wearing it. "Eww...bad accessory." He took it off. "There you go now you make the shoes look pretty ince you are prettiful." he said with a smile. "I don't like that one on you though." He said softly. He took ahold of a dress and handed it to her. "Try this one." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping? (Jessie)   Dress shopping? (Jessie) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Dress shopping? (Jessie)
Page 1 of 1