Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL (Malfoy family) [Malfoy Manner]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorpius Malfoy
Khitrost Second Year
Scorpius Malfoy

I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL (Malfoy family) [Malfoy Manner] Empty
PostSubject: I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL (Malfoy family) [Malfoy Manner]   I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL (Malfoy family) [Malfoy Manner] Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:28 pm

Scorpius stormed to his room when he was told that he had to go to yet another new school. He slammed his door and flopped on his bed. 'Why didn't they just send me to that school at first now I have to leave the friends that I have already made.' He thought to himself not caring what they thought he should go or their reasoning there was no way that he was going to go shopping.

He was not going and that was final. Nothing they said or gave him was going to change his mind. He didn't want to leave the school that his dad went to he felt like he was royalty there.
Back to top Go down
Astoria Malfoy

Astoria Malfoy

I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL (Malfoy family) [Malfoy Manner] Empty
PostSubject: Re: I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL (Malfoy family) [Malfoy Manner]   I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL (Malfoy family) [Malfoy Manner] Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:41 am

"Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy!" Astoria called as she followed her son up the stair and stood outside his bedroom door. Hands on her hips, she took a calming breath before she knocked twice and opened the door. "You have to understand, love. Your father and I think that this will be for the best.." she said as she entered the room, not particularly concerned for his privacy. Knowing that there was no use trying to explain anything to the blond boy when he was in such a mood, the woman sighed and said, "You'll be fine. It will be fun, I'm sure!"
Back to top Go down

I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL (Malfoy family) [Malfoy Manner]
Page 1 of 1