Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

Time with His Love (Makota / Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ronon Winchester

Ronon Winchester

Time with His Love (Makota / Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Time with His Love (Makota / Closed)   Time with His Love (Makota / Closed) Icon_minitime1Mon May 12, 2014 1:48 am

Halls were silent, rooms cold and vacant. There wasn't many to bug him, unless he felt like picking on his love's son Zain. He was proud Zain was growing up well, and learning to use his heritage to be less of evil. It made him feel proud, despite Zain had the stubbornness of his father's best friend. With a shake of his head the Vampire Lord walked the halls of his and his love's castle till he came to the garden, in his hand was a letter he wrote for his mother and father. Looking about he lifted his head and smiled seeing his beloved bird Devo'cha.

The black falcon was his favorite companion and as well as his messenger. Lifting his arm and making a fist the bird flew from the perch on the tree to his arm. Landing gracefully it chirped and walked up his arm to nuzzle him. Ronon smiled, "Glad to see you my friend." he said stroking its feathers before walking through the garden to sit on a low raise wall, "Can you take this to my family in Ireland?" he asked holding the letter up to his friend. The bird lifted a talon and he gave it to her. Nuzzling Ronon the bird spread her wings and took off. after clutching the folded parchment.

Watching the falcon Ronon sighed and stood. Moving he decided to take a stroll through their palace gardens. Thinking to himself, knowing Makota would soon find him here.
Back to top Go down
Makota Winchester

Makota Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Time with His Love (Makota / Closed)   Time with His Love (Makota / Closed) Icon_minitime1Wed May 14, 2014 10:14 pm

Makota looked around as she walked. A long and beautiful pink romanian dress flowed down her body and out upon the ground. She walked with her hair done up nicely and a crown on her head. Walking as looked for Mr. Sexy. She was hoping to spend some time with him. Zain and Hana were going to school soon. As well their babies were sleeping for nap time. She hoped Ronon was alright. He seemed to have a lot on his mind lately. Walking towards Ronon slowly with a swaying motion to her hips. She headed out into the garden as she figured he might be there. Walking up behind him and wrapped her arms around him. Her face nuzzled him. "Mr. Sexy...are you alright my beloved?" She asked worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Ronon Winchester

Ronon Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Time with His Love (Makota / Closed)   Time with His Love (Makota / Closed) Icon_minitime1Wed May 14, 2014 10:46 pm

Thoughts of many went through him as he paused and looked to the sky, since he became king it had been different. No, Ronon, never once did he change but he gained more responsibility. The kind that his father and mother would have been proud to know he was taking on. He had a mate, a beautiful one with the softest hair and softest pink color. He missed his mother and father but he had a family now. Two children and a very... irresponsible teenage male who he loved picking on.

Softly arms wrapped around him and a softer nuzzle came, the gentleness he knew was Makota. Turning his head he smiled softly at her, "Just missing home. I wrote to my family so maybe it would be better." the king said and moved. Pulling Makota into his arms softly. Placing a kiss on her cheek with a smile, "How is my beautiful flower?" he asked as he nuzzled her gently. Ronon never felt sorrow near her. He always felt calm. The opposite of who he was.
Back to top Go down
Makota Winchester

Makota Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Time with His Love (Makota / Closed)   Time with His Love (Makota / Closed) Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:56 pm

Makota watched him turn around. Loving that her brother used hers and Ronon's dna to make the babies in her have their dna. They were a bit like a mix of them. Although Alistair seemed to take after more of Ronon and Grandpa Remnants traits. She loved their children. Along with her oldest son Zain. She looked at him. "I hope we can see them soon. The twins ask about Grandpa Remnant and Grandma Rena ever since turning four years recently." She said. Blushing as she was pulled into his arms and kissed on the cheek. "I am wonderful since you are holding me like this. How about you mr. sexy? You feeling alright aside from homesick?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Ronon Winchester

Ronon Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Time with His Love (Makota / Closed)   Time with His Love (Makota / Closed) Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:53 am

Ronon loved his mate, hugging her close he kissed her again, "Im glad my embrace can make you happy." he said and kissed her cheek then the lips. Smiling he lead her through the garden slowly by keeping one arm around her, "I would enjoy letting them see my parents. My father said he is happy that I have you and have a family." he walked slowly but he could feel something was different. He had been distracted from being homesick... Rubbing his neck he bit his lip lowering his head with a groan, "I... Haven't eaten in over two weeks... Most I are was an apple here and there..." he looked to her, "That may be why I have been so distracted.." he looked to her dead on, not away in shame. He knew he shouldn't have but, "Sometimes I forget... Because I can't drink most blood."
Back to top Go down
Makota Winchester

Makota Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Time with His Love (Makota / Closed)   Time with His Love (Makota / Closed) Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:25 pm

Makota looked at her mate. Smiling and kissed him back. Blushing as he spoke. "Me too my beloved mate. My strong kryptonite." She whispered softly. Following with an arm around him. Leaning into his arm around her waist as she held onto his chest with her other hand. Listening to him speaking. "I remember meeting him a time or two. We need to have an official human wedding someday soon Ronon...I'd love to be married even by human laws to you." She admitted softly. Looking at her mate and sighed. "You need to eat. Feed from me right now my mate. You have no right to scold me on forgetting when you don't take care of yourself." She stated. Pouting a bit. "I know but you can drink animal and mine...so please don't do that..." She whispered. "We should go visit them soon then. All of us."
Back to top Go down
Ronon Winchester

Ronon Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Time with His Love (Makota / Closed)   Time with His Love (Makota / Closed) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:38 pm

His eyes looked to her with a gentle smile, kissing her neck gently. Without her his life would plummet into darkness, she was his life now. Though as he looked to her he realized he really had been a dead beat sort of in the way of romanticism.... his dad was way better at it... Maybe he should spark that side? Running a hand through her hair he softly chuckled, "Well, maybe we should plan on one soon? I bet a few people would enjoy coming to a wedding." he said kissing her on the lips. All before rolling his eyes and grumbled, "You were my main focus... but, alright I shall." he said and nipped her. All before he held her close and sank his fangs into her after they seemed to elongate. He began to drink from her. Rather glad he could drink from her, only because it was a rare thing he had to do at times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time with His Love (Makota / Closed)   Time with His Love (Makota / Closed) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Time with His Love (Makota / Closed)
Page 1 of 1