Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

Fleeting & In Pain (Jessie Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aiden Wickham

Aiden Wickham

Fleeting & In Pain (Jessie Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Fleeting & In Pain (Jessie Closed)   Fleeting & In Pain (Jessie Closed) Icon_minitime1Sat May 17, 2014 2:04 am

Running, running, non stop running the Doberman wanted to go and find the nice boy named Jessie. She was still hurt from being flung by the spell and hurt by the cold Crutacious curse. Aiden, told her to go home, so she could rest and be safe. That's not what she did. She ran and ran till she found Jessie's dwelling and made her way in with a whine.

The Big Scary dog was now a big soft ball of soreness, she longed for attention and help while Aiden was not there. Aiden was probably in worse shape but he was used to it. Whimpering she fell over exhausted and curled up, calling out in an "aroou" for Jessie to possibly hear her. Her body hurt. So did her paws, the pads were torn up from running for so long.

**this is between the time of Aiden killing his step dad and mom**
Back to top Go down
Jessie Kinston
Ravenclaw First Year
Jessie Kinston

PostSubject: Re: Fleeting & In Pain (Jessie Closed)   Fleeting & In Pain (Jessie Closed) Icon_minitime1Sat May 17, 2014 8:17 pm

Jessie was drawing in the bedroom with his thoughts dancing. Going to school was becoming closer and closer. He was so excited. He blinked hearing Baskerville's arooouu and shot up. Coloring pencils flew everywhere as he ran out of the room towards the sound. He ran towards her and went wide eyed. "Baskerville!!!!" He cried out in upset. Rushing over and fell to his knees. Pulling her up into his arms. "I'm here now. I'm here...let me take care of you okay?" He said. Gently pulling her along as carefully as he could.
Back to top Go down
Aiden Wickham

Aiden Wickham

PostSubject: Re: Fleeting & In Pain (Jessie Closed)   Fleeting & In Pain (Jessie Closed) Icon_minitime1Sun May 18, 2014 1:04 am

Her body as much as it was in pain, looks near normal save the patches of fur missing small as they were. The fur was cut shorter from the ice sent at her. Which had been mixed into Crucio. Whimpering she curled up and was about to cry again when she smelled Jessie. Thump, thump, thump went the tail of the Doberman Pinscher who lifted her head to lay it back down. Glad Jessie was there.

Whining a bit she licked his cheek and nuzzled him, her paw resting on his arm as he picked her up a bit. She whimpered but licked him, showing her affection for him being there. Her long tail wagged before she licked him again and nuzzled him more, whimpering out a new phrase to him "Aroooussie".
Back to top Go down
Jessie Kinston
Ravenclaw First Year
Jessie Kinston

PostSubject: Re: Fleeting & In Pain (Jessie Closed)   Fleeting & In Pain (Jessie Closed) Icon_minitime1Mon May 19, 2014 6:16 am

Jessie looked at Baskerville and whimpered. Nuzzling her back and licked her back. "Love you too Baskerville." He said. Panting a bit as he felt her arm on him. "Just a little further." He promised. Pulling her with all his strength. He stumbled and fell into his room. Licking her cheek too as he nuzzled her. Eyes widening as he stared in shcok. "Baskerville is super dog!" He cried out in awe. He laid her down gently and ran to the bathroom. Grabbing the medical kit he began cleaning the wounds out.
Back to top Go down
Aiden Wickham

Aiden Wickham

PostSubject: Re: Fleeting & In Pain (Jessie Closed)   Fleeting & In Pain (Jessie Closed) Icon_minitime1Tue May 20, 2014 1:53 pm

She caught them as he fell, but held back the whimper. Licking him she tilted her head. Super-dog? Who was super dog? Nuzzling him she curled up a little but yawned. Her teeth showing emensely before she looked to him. What was that he held?

What was the smell? It was different! Sniffing the medical cleaner she made a face and sneezed before licking her paws. The wounds stung.

Barking she moved her tail and tapped him with a glare. It was as if it was meant as an "ow that hurt". Though she was grateful to know him. He was amazing! She could see why Aiden loved Jessie as his actual family.

Yes, she knew he thought of Jessie as a brother.
Back to top Go down
Jessie Kinston
Ravenclaw First Year
Jessie Kinston

PostSubject: Re: Fleeting & In Pain (Jessie Closed)   Fleeting & In Pain (Jessie Closed) Icon_minitime1Tue May 27, 2014 3:13 pm

Jessie winced as she did. He pouted. "I'm sorry but it'll help I'm almost done." He said promisingly. He began to dry the areas he cleaned. Giggling a bit and nuzzled her as he sang to her softly a wordless song as he hoped to calm her. He looked at her. Taking the ace bandaging wrap and began to slowly and carefully wrap the bandaging around her. Tightly yet loose enough it wouldn't do more than pressure. He pinned it closed with those teeth grip things doctors use on sprain wrappings and tested it. "There you go." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Aiden Wickham

Aiden Wickham

PostSubject: Re: Fleeting & In Pain (Jessie Closed)   Fleeting & In Pain (Jessie Closed) Icon_minitime1Fri May 30, 2014 12:34 pm

The beast whimpered and nuzzled him as he helped her wounds. The song made her yawn and nuzzle into him. Her head on his lap. Breathing softly as she put a paw on him. When he was down she wagged her tail and licked him. Laying down on him with a doggish smile. She was tired and sore. Moving she sat up and stood looking to him then nudged him, sitting back down she curled up and looked back at Jessie. Wanting to rest by her new favorite human.
Back to top Go down
Jessie Kinston
Ravenclaw First Year
Jessie Kinston

PostSubject: Re: Fleeting & In Pain (Jessie Closed)   Fleeting & In Pain (Jessie Closed) Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:01 pm

Jessie looked at Baskerville and smiled a bit. "All wrapped up." He said with a smile. Petting her behind the ears. "You did good Baskerville." He said in a reasurring and loving voice. Nuzzling her and giggled as she licked him. He laughed as she laid down on him and made him fall to laying. "Just rest now Baskerville. You are safe now." he said softly. Sitting up when she did. Nuzzling her and shifted to laying with her. "Sure I lay with you." he said with a smile. He draped an arm over her gently and pulled a cover from his bed and covered them.
Back to top Go down
Aiden Wickham

Aiden Wickham

PostSubject: Re: Fleeting & In Pain (Jessie Closed)   Fleeting & In Pain (Jessie Closed) Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:14 pm

The beast moved and wiggled, her body still showing the pain but she was glad to be with Jessie. He was a kind kid. The danger she faced not too long ago... she nuzzled him and licked him. Once he got the blanket she curled up and nuzzled and wiggled before getting closer. Making sure her form was close to Jessie. Makign sure he was there and this wasn't a doggy dream.
Back to top Go down
Jessie Kinston
Ravenclaw First Year
Jessie Kinston

PostSubject: Re: Fleeting & In Pain (Jessie Closed)   Fleeting & In Pain (Jessie Closed) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:25 pm

Jessie began to sing as he snuggled in closer to Baskerville. Petting her lightly as he started to sing outloud. Nuzzling her as he closed his eyes. Holding her close as she pressed into him. Curling into her as well. He sang out loud to her as the words danced around. "Lost in darkest blue Endless labyrinths weaving though Will you stagger on, with no star to light your way? Share with me your tears All your troubles and deepest fears I remember when you chased all my shadows away Won't you take my hand? Come away with me from this land Let me give to you all that you have given to me Fly horizon bound Find the moon behind darkening clouds Even far apart, know our souls together will be When the storm draws nigh Dreams will shatter before your eyes Know that you're not alone When the battle starts I will comfort your restless heart You'll know that you are home When your stars stop shining Endless vines around you winding Know that you're not alone I will give my all So your tears will no longer fall Down, down on sorrow's stone Look into my eyes All eternity you will find In this fragile heart, know that you will always belong Shout into the night Show the darkness that you will fight Hopeless you may feel, but inside I know you are strong Keep me in your heart So we'll never be far apart Let the bonds of love break these chains imprisoning you Always you will find Shadows lingering close behind Lift your spirits now, We shall be together soon." He sang them both to sleep.

Back to top Go down
Aiden Wickham

Aiden Wickham

PostSubject: Re: Fleeting & In Pain (Jessie Closed)   Fleeting & In Pain (Jessie Closed) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:51 pm

Her rest was peaceful. It was a grace that she had not had in so long. Aiden had always slept light due to his family issues, and thus she did too. With a yawn she was soon out cold. Sleeping against the little brother of Aiden, she knew her human cared about Jessie. She considered Jessie family now. With a wiggle she woke and yawned. The signing helped her sleep. Moving she stretched with a whimpered wince before standing and wandered around. Seeing a chest she nuzzled it open and explored with her nose and moed back. She had on a silly hat. That gave her an idea. She wiggled and dug though it and soon was dressed all silly like and she went to Jessie. Nuzzling him awake hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Jessie Kinston
Ravenclaw First Year
Jessie Kinston

PostSubject: Re: Fleeting & In Pain (Jessie Closed)   Fleeting & In Pain (Jessie Closed) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:56 pm

Jessie snuggled into her as they slept after he sang them to sleep. He looked at her as the last thing he saw as he drifted off into sleep. He slept until she left and sat up without opening his eyes. "Baskerville?" he called out sleepily. Laying down on his side and curled up where her warmth had been. Had it just been a dream? He heard rummaging around faintly and then giggled as he felt nuzzling. Opening his eyes and rubbed them. A cute yawn leaving as he burst into musical laughter when he saw her. "You look silly Baskerville. Hold still. I'm going to draw you." He grabbed up his bag and started to draw Baskerville in her silly outfit and hat. Laughing the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fleeting & In Pain (Jessie Closed)   Fleeting & In Pain (Jessie Closed) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Fleeting & In Pain (Jessie Closed)
Page 1 of 1