Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

I'm a Monster HaHaHa! (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Davean Hunter

Davean Hunter

I'm a Monster HaHaHa! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: I'm a Monster HaHaHa! (Open)   I'm a Monster HaHaHa! (Open) Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:10 pm

Tick... tick... tick....

Swelling darkness, enveloped about him.
Darkness... Filling... Choking him....

A whisper in his head alerted him, a gentle yip, then nudge. Nothing was seen but pure black canvass, soon light came as he tried to wake... Groaning he was licked before his eyes jerked open. Sitting up he hit his head on a low branch. Falling back again with a growl. Looking to the branch he snarled and grabbed it. The male snapped it before sitting up and stood, looking to the black fuzz ball he knelt down, muttering something to the fox he stood. The two walked through the wood. He couldn't remember what happened but he did remember someone knocked him out.

Padding by his friend Shroud yipped and wagged his tail as he followed his human friend. The fox was always happy to be with Davean.

Walking softly the male pulled his hood up, which hid most of his face in a dark shadow. As he went he tripped and took a tumble down a muddy hill right into a mud pit. His fox ran around the mud pool hopping, barking, and whimpering. Shroud whimpered and whined before Davean surfaced and flopped onto the dry bank. The thick mud made his form bigger than it was. He got out of the pool only to fall back in, taking his fox with him. The two came back out with the aid of a spell and soon they were walking through the wood, looking for a river. As they went the two got covered in twigs, leaves, dirt, and branches. Making them both look like monsters.

Davean and Shroud were hoping not to bump into anyone... But with their luck they would.
Back to top Go down
Halo Riddleveraz

Halo Riddleveraz

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Monster HaHaHa! (Open)   I'm a Monster HaHaHa! (Open) Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:32 pm

Halo hung for hours with the nails through his hands and feet. Tears trailed his cheeks as he didn't understand...why did they hurt him? He didn't understand why they hurt him. Stole his ability to talk. The dark spectral entities had been made of flesh and bone not ghosts. Why was it wrong he saw and talked to dead and death? His blood was pooled beneath him. Dementors came as his powers cried out for help. Ghostly white aura surrounded him...

Halo snapped out of the flashback brought on by the man before him. Scooting backwards and made demonic possed child faces. A skeleton rose up and attacked the priest who pelted him with vials of holy water. Silent screams left as the vials hit his palms whose wounds reopened due to never healing properly. Just phantom skinned over. The holes in his bare feet and palms bleeding as he ran. An oversized torn and tattered shirt all that clothed him. His hair was jet black due to terror. Eyes void of color. Though the further he got the less so this was. The whiteish blond returning to his hair still stained with blood like rivers of black in it. He ran and fell. Rolling into the monster's legs and didn't react to them. Hourglasses above their heads caused him to scramble away making ghostly howlings as he hid behind a stump. Trembling as he cried. The water hurt and the wounds were bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Davean Hunter

Davean Hunter

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Monster HaHaHa! (Open)   I'm a Monster HaHaHa! (Open) Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:24 pm

The duo were a strange pair, yet the fox had a job. Keeping Davean from killing himself. Yes, due to his past he was running from... No matter he walked with his companion as they came through the wood looking like "horned" monsters. The male looked like an upright bull deer from how the mud caked him. His fox was a horned beast of no known proportions. The two walked quietly and made sure to keep their mud guise... as they did a muggle ran close by, missing him for a tree. Davean paused and looked up. The two blinked and soon saw more, this time the male caught sight of the clothes. His eyes narrowed as he grabbed a stick, it was curved and soon he grabbed string and then fashioned a bow. Davean glared, they were occultists....

Between his past, his brother, and occultists... he hated them with a passion. Kneeling he looked to Shroud. Whispering he watched the fox with his monster looks run he stood and followed. Drawing his bow lightly he followed. His fox screeched and yipped, the humans turned and stopped. Only one close to the target before they saw the horned demon monster. Davean walked with each step leaving a dent in the dirt before he screeched and drew the bow as far as it would go. The weapon was unarmed till a snap and green mist created the wooden pike. He fired it. The arrow hissed and hit a tree, withering the bark.

The humans backed up before Davean screeched out and fired four more. Each arrow were the same as before. Withering the tree before the humans ran screaming as one of them got hit and shriveled up. Turning to dust. It was an accident. He had been missing on purpose. The humans screamed and ran, leaving them. Davean growled, his eyes narrowed. Walking to the dust he gathered it up and buried it. Marking the death date on a stone and stood, he could care less for the trees.
Back to top Go down
Halo Riddleveraz

Halo Riddleveraz

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Monster HaHaHa! (Open)   I'm a Monster HaHaHa! (Open) Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:41 pm

Halo's hair was still black streaked. He watched the monsters move in the humans way. His gaze stared at the tilted black sanded hourglass. Moving to the mans shadow he crept closer. He saw the reaper strike the man who got hit and didn't show fear. The black sands of the mans hourglass had already run out. The last sand dropped merely seconds prior to the misfire of the arrow. He crawled closer to the man and touched the shadow with a bleeding palm. The circles through those tiny hands dripped hissing blood onto the ground. He gripped at the shadow almost in scratching or kneading motion then went wide eyed. His hair turned grey and his eyes went normal. He tugged on the shadow and realized he could lift it. He poked then dropped it. Pulling it up again then let it go to watch it fall with a snap. He grabbed ahold of it and pulled. Wrapping his arms around it and scooted backwards. Blood made motions slippery. Why was the ghostie shadow stuck to the man still?
Back to top Go down
Davean Hunter

Davean Hunter

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Monster HaHaHa! (Open)   I'm a Monster HaHaHa! (Open) Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:16 am

The humans ran fast from the creature they assumed was sent to "punish" wrongful souls in the woods. Each mortal mind hoped he'd punish the boy but the arrow that killed their companion, proved them that it was after them! He stood breathing deeply as the mud dried more before it softened. Looking to the boy he twitced at the tugging. What on earth was he doing?! He stumbled a bit and as e fell the mud casing shattered. Making him hit his head hard enough that he got dizy sitting up. 

A grumble came from him, looking to the boy he watched as his fox let the mud shatter too and went to Davean. Licking him gently then curiously gazed at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Halo Riddleveraz

Halo Riddleveraz

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Monster HaHaHa! (Open)   I'm a Monster HaHaHa! (Open) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:55 pm

~~~Was finished over text and stuff~~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Monster HaHaHa! (Open)   I'm a Monster HaHaHa! (Open) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

I'm a Monster HaHaHa! (Open)
Page 1 of 1