Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

Monster Why am I This Monster (Yavojn, Paco)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivan Feofan

Ivan Feofan

Monster Why am I This Monster (Yavojn, Paco) Empty
PostSubject: Monster Why am I This Monster (Yavojn, Paco)   Monster Why am I This Monster (Yavojn, Paco) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:41 pm

Ivan and made his way over to the nearest bar he needed an escape he felt like he was pushing everyone away. Why couldn't he trust anyone. The only person who he wanted to see he was scared to call for he wanted to drink and the last time they were together when he was drinking he ended up harming him for the beast in side took a hold and he it ended badly and he almost killed his friend. Was it his fault for trying to break an addiction to a drug that he didn't even know he had developed.

He sighed and ordered a bottle of fire whiskey but then he just looked at the bottle and ended up tossing it across the room without taking a sip. 'Great drink isn't even help in calming me down.' He thought to himself as he growled. He didn't care who watched him all he cared about was trying to find something that would calm him and that wasn't coming from any source.

His fist banged the table. 'Why am I such a monster that I can't even control myself? Why must I push out those who are trying to help. I can't do this on my own why do I want to even try?' He stood up and started to walk out the door before he even knew where he was going he saw a lake in front of him.

Removing his shirt he just stared at it contemplating things. 'Was there any reason why he should continue to live?' What was there to keep him from throwing himself into the lake and finally ending it all ending his lack of control over the one thing he hated the beast in side of him. Why did he agree to take a higher position then Fenix? He should of just stayed Fenix pawn for he had better control over himself when he was with him even if he was not free.

Taking a breath he removed his shoes and took a step towards the water. His mind was made up he was going to remove the earth of him. He knew that he could not die any other way just by water. So that was how he was going to end his curse. The curse on the world him. Nothing was going right for him anyways and the world would just be better off without the monster he really was. Though he kept it hidden very well though he was losing control and hurting those who he cared about.

Who would miss him? He doubted that anyone would so he continued to move forwards and his toes were just inches away from the water when he stopped again. 'But then again what if someone needed him?' He shook the thought off he had proven to himself that he was not needed by anyone. He did that when he almost killed the man he cared for the most.
Back to top Go down
Paco Feofan
Adult
Paco Feofan

Monster Why am I This Monster (Yavojn, Paco) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Why am I This Monster (Yavojn, Paco)   Monster Why am I This Monster (Yavojn, Paco) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:54 pm

Paco looked at Ivan. He had followed his father as part of the winds. Not but winter frost as he invisibly stalked his father figure. Despite they were both adults he was forever stuck looking like a child. He shook his head. Despite his father figure almost killed Yavojn it had helped Yavojn. Saved him from a drugged soda. He felt something was off with Ivan Feofan so he was following him. He swirled after him with ease. Using the nature he inherited from his father Jack Frost to be one with wintery winds as not but frost. He felt easy and carefree when the winter weather was here. He hated the summer time most of all. He followed after him and watched him. There was something off. He reformed inside shadows as he watched him. How dare he?! Anger filled the icy eyes that normally held such distance and indifference that his father figure would dare try to. He blew hard and forced his hands forwards and sent out massive amounts of wintery winds and frosty ice. Little by little the lake froze over. He kept doing it until it froze. "How dare you?" He said in a chillingly vengeful tone. "You are important to me. How dare you?!" He demanded with frigid hostility.
Back to top Go down

Monster Why am I This Monster (Yavojn, Paco)
Page 1 of 1