Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

Yavojn Rezez ~ ~Phoenix Bard~ I Am Not A Squib...Just Not Strong Except In Music

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yavojn Rezez

Yavojn Rezez

Location : Gospel Safe Haven Sanctuary/a place that borders wizard lands and is in the middle of central points for the muggle world. yet is on the edge of the hoods

Yavojn Rezez ~ ~Phoenix Bard~ I Am Not A Squib...Just Not Strong Except In Music Empty
PostSubject: Yavojn Rezez ~ ~Phoenix Bard~ I Am Not A Squib...Just Not Strong Except In Music   Yavojn Rezez ~ ~Phoenix Bard~ I Am Not A Squib...Just Not Strong Except In Music Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:13 pm

Full Name: Yavojn Rezez
Nickname: Squib ~ (close but not exactly accurate as he does have magic it just...barely for anything save his bard magic which is epic strong)
Birthdate: Feburary 14, 1998
Country of Origin: Greece
Current Home: Muggle World ~ greece. currently traveling

General appearance: Yavojn Rezez ~ ~Phoenix Bard~ I Am Not A Squib...Just Not Strong Except In Music Ent7_zpsa5f0d024
Yavojn Rezez ~ ~Phoenix Bard~ I Am Not A Squib...Just Not Strong Except In Music RainbowPhoenix_zpsad64a3db
Special Features:
Phoenix form shown above
Eye Color: Blackish Blue
Height: 5' 1"
Weight: a pre teen child weighs more XD
Body Type: in shape, toned, soft as silk
Complexion: Caramel tan
Dress Style: Casual
usually seen wearing spectacles that hide his face due to he only wears contacts when leading choir
Blood purity: Pureblood ~ phoenix
Sexual alignment: No Preference - Just wants to be loved for him

Important Info <See Spoiler>:
Spoiler:

Personality:
*Sweet
*Caring
*Compassionate
*very sensitive
*Understanding
*Loyal
*Passive
*Gentle Natured
*Shy
*refuses to use violence even in defense of self
*vunerable due to seeking someone to accept and love him
*emotional  <he is very feeling>
*naive and innocent on some things
*virginal ~ quite literally has never had a relationship or held etc.

Background: Yavojn follows the line of purebloods from a union of cuban mafioso daughter and a high ranking Grecian male. His parents were both strong in magics yet he learned early on that he was not. His magic lay in music...bard magic. Everything else he either wasn't able to do it well or it somehow backfired. He can do things outside of bard magic extremely minorly. Usually it backfires or explodes. Seriously even when he'd do the potions correctly for example it blew up.

Thus he was bullied and called a Squib despite he was just slightly above being a true Squib. The bullying at Hogwarts was so bad that his parents worked out transfering him, despite they were disgusted and ashamed of his inability to "grasp the simplest magic concepts", to another school. He spent the rest of his years going to Durmstrang. The bullying was less there and people generally just didn't notice him.

When he graduated he went into his true passion...singing. He leads a choir on the weekends that is for troubled youths in the muggle world. Though everyone there knows and believes in magic or is able to use it some. It is a safe haven for him. He is proud of his choir yet never really socializes. During the war he stayed out of the way because as his father reminded him....he was utterly useless outside him bard magic.

Even his brother Manuel demeaned him. When things smoothed over he decided to take a chance and apply for open positions yet doubts he'll get them.

Family:
Mother
Name: Vivian Rezez
Living or dead: deceased ~ was killed by a weapon designed for true death to phoenix. that weapon is illegal, extremely rare and breaks after one use
Blood status or species: Pureblood <slytherin> ~human but generational phoenix carrier~

Father
Name: Jaquen Rezez
Living or dead: Living
Blood status or species: Pureblood <Hinterlistig> ~human but generational phoenix carrier~

Other
Name: Manuel Rezez
relation: older brother
Living or dead: alive...ish? deatheater
blood status or species: pureblood

Family Background:
Since the start of his family they have been generational phoenix's. It is not every generation and does not have a set pattern. It can skip one generation or many. Happen back to back then not happen for several. Those not born as a phoenix are born pure blooded humans who carry the generational phoenix genetics.

His mother was from cuba and was the daughter of a the cuban mafioso and drug cartel king pin.

His father was a high ranking man of Greek heritage.

Their wedding combine two powerful and influential houses.
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Beauxbatons Headmaster
Casey Raven

Yavojn Rezez ~ ~Phoenix Bard~ I Am Not A Squib...Just Not Strong Except In Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yavojn Rezez ~ ~Phoenix Bard~ I Am Not A Squib...Just Not Strong Except In Music   Yavojn Rezez ~ ~Phoenix Bard~ I Am Not A Squib...Just Not Strong Except In Music Icon_minitime1Fri May 02, 2014 12:18 am

Accepted
Back to top Go down

Yavojn Rezez ~ ~Phoenix Bard~ I Am Not A Squib...Just Not Strong Except In Music
Page 1 of 1