Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

A Surprise for You (Fenix, Yavojn) [Fenix' Manor]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Josiah Henric

Josiah Henric

A Surprise for You (Fenix, Yavojn) [Fenix' Manor] Empty
PostSubject: A Surprise for You (Fenix, Yavojn) [Fenix' Manor]   A Surprise for You (Fenix, Yavojn) [Fenix' Manor] Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:54 pm

Josiah was smart enough not to bring Yavojn to the HQ for he knew that would he a death sentence. Instead he brought him to Fenix' manor he let himself in while leading Yavojn on the leash. "Fenix? Are you here I have a surpise for you." He said as he made his way through the house trying to locate his friend.

Finally fi ding him he smiled broadly as he presen him with Yavojn. "I have caught Ivan's mate for you do you like?"
Back to top Go down
Fenix Kenzing

Fenix Kenzing

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise for You (Fenix, Yavojn) [Fenix' Manor]   A Surprise for You (Fenix, Yavojn) [Fenix' Manor] Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:56 pm

ooc: permission to npc yavojn for the moment from player.

Fenix had received a letter telling him that Josiah had a present for him. A smirk hit his lips when the guy said he would love it. Really? We'll see about that. Was his immediate thoughts. He took up a chair and lit a pipe. Smoking it as he took in some of the nicotine he was given. Pure tobacoo was better than cigarettes. He put it down and blew out the stream of smoke when he heard Josiah enter. "Yes. I am. I got your letter." He said boredly. Watching him drag in a stumbling and wincing in pain repeatedly Yavojn in. He was up and out of his chair in a matter of moments. "Mmm...delicious...you look so sexy right now." he said. Pulling Josiah closer even though it jerked Yavojn and made him sprawl on the floor. He ignored him right now. Groping Josiah a bit. "Still a bit aroused this much later...you are happy to see me." He purred out.

Licking up his neck before letting him go. "You can take care of that with me later." He knelt by Yavojn jerking his head up and turning it this way and that. Looking over his form he purred in dark delight. "Such a sexy present you brought me Josiah. No wonder Ivan's so hooked on this man...the air around him alone makes you want to corrupt and taint it. Add in his looks...despite paling to yours...I can see why a wretch like him could divert Ivan from me so much." He laughed a bit. "I'll reward you later lover...for now you go rest."
Back to top Go down
Josiah Henric

Josiah Henric

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise for You (Fenix, Yavojn) [Fenix' Manor]   A Surprise for You (Fenix, Yavojn) [Fenix' Manor] Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:36 pm

Josiah grumbled slightly but went to his room and curled up on his bed. He was a little pissed about having to wait but decided that it had to be good. He forgot to give him the orb that he had recorded what he had done prior to giving him Yavojn he wondered if he would be happy with what he managed to do.

He sighed as he flopped on his bed and stared at the ceiling until he fell into a restless sleep. He had been plagued with nightmares from his time in prison.
Back to top Go down
Fenix Kenzing

Fenix Kenzing

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise for You (Fenix, Yavojn) [Fenix' Manor]   A Surprise for You (Fenix, Yavojn) [Fenix' Manor] Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:14 pm

Fenix watched Josiah leave he then turned his attention to the man at his feet he knelt in front of him. "So now what shall I do?" He said as he lifted the man's chin again. "Ivan should be looking for you by now. Though he won't find you until I send him word. Yes he will find the place where Josiah had you before he brought you to me. Frankly I am surprised that Josiah was able to keep his plan from me but O am glad he did."

Fenix circled Yavojn and forced him onto his knees. "Look at me! I orfer you to look at me!" He said as he smacked the man's face.
Back to top Go down
Yavojn Rezez

Yavojn Rezez

Location : Gospel Safe Haven Sanctuary/a place that borders wizard lands and is in the middle of central points for the muggle world. yet is on the edge of the hoods

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise for You (Fenix, Yavojn) [Fenix' Manor]   A Surprise for You (Fenix, Yavojn) [Fenix' Manor] Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:46 pm

Yavojn trembled as the man knelt in front of him. "I want to go home." He said as fiercely as he could which just came out adorable beyond compare. Feeling his chin lifted up. Trembling hard. His eyes filled with hope and love when he heard Ivan's name. He wanted to see him and go home. Whimpering a bit. "W-why not?" He asked with tears in his eyes. Lowering lip trembling. He was glad to have his mind to himself. He pulled his face away from him. "Don't touch me." He started whispering and speaking prayers as he hoped to be free soon. Crying out as he was forced up. "No." He said definatly. Crying out as he was thrown to his side from the smacked on the face. Whimpering as it hurt. "You aren't my boss." he said hushedly.
Back to top Go down
Fenix Kenzing

Fenix Kenzing

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise for You (Fenix, Yavojn) [Fenix' Manor]   A Surprise for You (Fenix, Yavojn) [Fenix' Manor] Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:27 am

Fenix smiled at him. He was a little fun to play with. Though he kept on wamting to go back to Ivan. 'He will lead my pet back to where he belongs. At my feet.' He thought to himself with a smirk.

"I am not sorry I can't allow you to leave until someone returns to me." Though he was not sure how long that would be. Though he would keep Yavojn in his dungeon until then.
Back to top Go down
Yavojn Rezez

Yavojn Rezez

Location : Gospel Safe Haven Sanctuary/a place that borders wizard lands and is in the middle of central points for the muggle world. yet is on the edge of the hoods

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise for You (Fenix, Yavojn) [Fenix' Manor]   A Surprise for You (Fenix, Yavojn) [Fenix' Manor] Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:40 am

Yavojn trembled at the smile. He looked down. "I want Ivan. Not you. You are evil and ugly and scary." he said. "I won't let you torment him anymore." he said. Trying to sound fierce and intimidating. He looked at him. Tears in his eyes. "Why do you want him anyways." He asked softly. Trembling a bit as he didn't like this man. "I don't like you...leave me alone. I don't want to be your bait." He said defiantly. Shoving the man away as he tried to run for the door. He wanted to escape from here.
Back to top Go down
Fenix Kenzing

Fenix Kenzing

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise for You (Fenix, Yavojn) [Fenix' Manor]   A Surprise for You (Fenix, Yavojn) [Fenix' Manor] Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:12 am

"I want Ivan because he is still my property I have not granted him freedom. Nor do I plan to." Fenix said to answer the man's question. He growled as he was shoved. "WHY YOU LITTLE BRAT!" He yelled out as he pulled the chain towards him. "Now then I think it is time to show you your quarters. 'Hmm since I have to clean out the dungeon well get so.eone to clean it guess for the night he will stay in my room.' He thought to hiself as he began to walk off in the direftion of his room Yavojn in tow.

Back to top Go down
Yavojn Rezez

Yavojn Rezez

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise for You (Fenix, Yavojn) [Fenix' Manor]   A Surprise for You (Fenix, Yavojn) [Fenix' Manor] Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:25 am

Yavojn looked at Fenix as he spoke. Pouting a bit. "Then I will steal him from you. I love him and you don't. You will burn in hell." He said softly. Shaking a bit as he yelled at him. Crying a bit as he curled in a ball. Screaming as the chain jerked him back and to the floor when he was dragged. "Let me go! Lemme go. What are you going to do to me." He asked shakily. He aske nervously. Being dragged towards a room that looked like the predators. Did he know what he was too? He fellt into FFenix. "I can't walk well...it hurts." He saidi n a whimper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise for You (Fenix, Yavojn) [Fenix' Manor]   A Surprise for You (Fenix, Yavojn) [Fenix' Manor] Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A Surprise for You (Fenix, Yavojn) [Fenix' Manor]
Page 1 of 1