Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

Not sure what to do (Paco)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Carmen Santiago
Gryffindor Fourth Year
Carmen Santiago

Not sure what to do (Paco) Empty
PostSubject: Not sure what to do (Paco)   Not sure what to do (Paco) Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:43 pm

Carmen walked into his dormitory room. She did share with one girl with who she have never ever even bothered to talk. That girl also didn't seem to care to began talking with her. Today she wasn't here when she walked in and she didn't even began to worry were that girl was since it wasn't her problem. She just sat down on her bed and wondered what to do today now. She had no idea even what time it was exactly right now.

Soon she did lay down on her bed and looked up the sky. She began to look up to ceiling and sighed. She could read or do something else what she can do alone but she didn't feel like doing it. She wanted to do something else but she wasn't sure what. She just kept looking at that ceiling and soon she just did close her eyes. She did felt a little bit sleepy right now. The time might be around 11pm and midnight so yeah she could go sleep now.
Back to top Go down
Paco Feofan
Adult
Paco Feofan

PostSubject: Re: Not sure what to do (Paco)   Not sure what to do (Paco) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:10 pm

Paco disappeared from where he was during the day and job hunting still. Traveling over the lands as frosty wintery winds towards the school of Hogwarts. Towards the tower of the Gryffindors. He was heading to where his beloved Carmen was. Wrapping around the tower in his windy form before fid the right window and slipping in through the cracks. Being just wintery winds would allow that before slowly swirling back into solid form and climbing in next to Carmen. Watching her as she seemed to be sleeping. Laying beside her and wrapped an arm over her as he watched her. A slight smile on his lips as he placed a kiss on her cheek and stayed silent. The smile left leaving an icy distance and indifference in its place.
Back to top Go down
Carmen Santiago
Gryffindor Fourth Year
Carmen Santiago

PostSubject: Re: Not sure what to do (Paco)   Not sure what to do (Paco) Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:47 am

Carmen didn't really haven't yet fell asleep when she felt someone climbing next to her and warping soon his hand around her. She could tell by the cold who it was, it was Paco. She also did felt the kiss on her cheek but she still kept her eyes closed. She just wanted to enjoy this moment here right now. She did soon slowly opened her eyes and looked at her beloved Paco. "Hey," she said quietly with smile. She was happy to see him here. She have missed him when she didn't see him of course.
Back to top Go down
Paco Feofan
Adult
Paco Feofan

PostSubject: Re: Not sure what to do (Paco)   Not sure what to do (Paco) Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:15 pm

Paco looked at Carmen as she slept. Holding her close and smiled as she opened her eyes and looked at him. Flushing faintly over his frosty morning frost kissed snow colored cheeks. Then returned to normal. The icy indifferent look held a faint warmth towards her. "Hey." He said back. Kissing her lightly on the lips. He didn't move from where he was though. "Did I wake you?" He asked with an icy indifferent tone that didn't seem to care either way yet he did. He just didn't show it much. Looking at her as he was happy. Staying next to her. He missed her when he didnt' see her even though he saw her nearly every day even when she didn't see him. "school is starting soon isn't it?" He asked without any change in his tone.
Back to top Go down
Carmen Santiago
Gryffindor Fourth Year
Carmen Santiago

PostSubject: Re: Not sure what to do (Paco)   Not sure what to do (Paco) Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:32 pm

Carmen smiled at Paco when he kissed her on the lips lightly.Shaked her head at his question. "I didn't sleep yet. I was almost falling asleep but then you came and I was awake again but had my eyes closed," she told to him with smile. She did miss him too and very much, she really didn't see him every day anymore. "Yeah, it starts soon. That means more less time with out you," she said sadly and just soon just hugged him.
Back to top Go down
Paco Feofan
Adult
Paco Feofan

PostSubject: Re: Not sure what to do (Paco)   Not sure what to do (Paco) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:55 pm

Paco smiled at her warmly. Kissing her again as he held her to him. "I'm sorry if I woke you. I wanted to spend time with you. I love you." He said. Nuzzling his frost kissed cheek against hers. "I am looking for a job so I can provide for you. Then you won't ever have to be away from me." he said softly. He hugged her more to him. Listening to her as she spoke. "Don't worry...I'll be here almost every night. Stay with you until the morning. You are my winter rose." He whispered in a loving tone that fluctuated between icy indifference and frosty warm love.
Back to top Go down
Carmen Santiago
Gryffindor Fourth Year
Carmen Santiago

PostSubject: Re: Not sure what to do (Paco)   Not sure what to do (Paco) Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:16 pm

Carmen smiled once again. She had to admit that she smiled a lot near Paco and she even did like it. She did kiss him back too then for sure. "You didn't wake me up. I didn't sleep yet. I love you too," she said and still smiled there. "Aww, so sweet of you. You can do it, it would be great if I I won't need to be far from you," she said with smile and she did hug him back too now for sure. "Okay. That's good to hear. Just be careful not to wake up my roommate when she is here. I'm really not sure how her personality is, we have never yet spoke with eachothers. Today she isn't yet here," she then said to her that.
Back to top Go down
Paco Feofan
Adult
Paco Feofan

PostSubject: Re: Not sure what to do (Paco)   Not sure what to do (Paco) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:10 am

Paco looked at Carmen as she spoke. Holding her close to him. Nuzzling her cheek lightly. "I am glad you love me." he said. His cheeks warming to where steam was rising off them from the frost on it melting. "I will stay here with you every night Carmen." He said. "If I can't I will still let you know." He promised her. Listening as she spoke again. Hugging her to him more. Pulling the covers over them both. "I am silent as winter winds not during a blizzard." he promised her. A hint of a smile before he pulled back. "I don't care if she is here or not. You are all that matters to me beautiful carmen."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not sure what to do (Paco)   Not sure what to do (Paco) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Not sure what to do (Paco)
Page 1 of 1