Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

Playing with Fire (Carmen)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Playing with Fire (Carmen) Empty
PostSubject: Playing with Fire (Carmen)   Playing with Fire (Carmen) Icon_minitime1Sun May 04, 2014 12:48 pm

Larentia grinned as she walked into the Common Room, glad to return to Hogwarts. It was the start of first semester and she was thrilled to come back to Hogwarts. It wasn't the classes that she was thrilled about though, but the trouble and adventures she can find in the school. Of course there was her little werewolf case on each full moon, but she didn't want to think about that at the time. She'll take care of the problem when it comes, for now she'll just enjoy the freedom she has right now.

Glancing around to check if anyone was watching, she went over to a small wooden table near the window and pulled out a firework she bought from Diagon Alley. Once sat upon, the fireworks would take form of a small yet hyper creature and would continue to chase the victim until someone cast a water spell to take out the creature. The fireworks wouldn't catch anything on fire, but it would make the individual feel sharp sparks when touched by the creature. Casting an invisible spell on the firework, she placed it on the chair before casually walking back to the couch and laying down, pulling out a book to 'read' as she waited to hear the sounds of pops and a cry of today's victim.
Back to top Go down
Carmen Santiago
Gryffindor Fourth Year
Carmen Santiago

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Fire (Carmen)   Playing with Fire (Carmen) Icon_minitime1Wed May 07, 2014 3:26 pm

Carmen had went outside for awhile, she couldn't be always inside. She also had sneaked out from school grounds and had visited Hogesmeade. She just wanted to buy few candies and some other stuff from there. She didn't really care about rules.

She soon walked into the common room and saw there other girl laying on the couch. She wondered why this girl was here. She did roll her eyes for some seconds and then looked around the common room. No one else wasn't here. She did sat on the chair but suddenly she felt something weird, sharp sparks. "Ouch," she said and stood up then suddenly. She wouldn't cry over that now and ever. "That did hurt," she mumbled to herself and looked at that chair and she didn't see there nothing. "That's weird," she mumbled once again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Fire (Carmen)   Playing with Fire (Carmen) Icon_minitime1Fri May 23, 2014 2:21 am

Larentia smirked slightly as she heard the person's confused pain as the loud pop went off and quickly wiped the smirk off her face as she looked over at the other Gryffindor, her eyes wide with innocence. "Huh? Are you alright? What happened?" She bit her lip to stop herself from smiling, not wanting to give herself away. She had expected for a helpless first year, but to have pranked an older student made the situation more funnier in her mind. Her look of innocence crippled away as the sparks formed into what appeared to be a small terrier, excited and bursting with life. She laughed as the creature nipped the confused Gryffindor, who she guessed was possibly a year or two younger than her. "Alright, so I did it. Sue me." She said sarcastically as she sat up, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Carmen Santiago
Gryffindor Fourth Year
Carmen Santiago

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Fire (Carmen)   Playing with Fire (Carmen) Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:45 pm

She looked at that other girl and did just shook her head. She just stared at her and didn't say anything to her now. It wasn't not funny at all in her mind right now at all. "Ah, what ever. Just doesn't like such pranks," she mumbled there and sat another armchair what was there now. She didn't bother to sit that one where she tried first time. She just looked at fireplace and didn't say anything to this girl. She had no idea what to say. That's all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Fire (Carmen)   Playing with Fire (Carmen) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:04 am

Her smirk faded away as she watched the girl sit down without much reaction, which was a disappointment to Larentia but also a curious thing. Assuming she had upsetted the girl, she sighed as she leaned back against the arm of the couch. It wasn't her fault the girl sat there before any other first year, so an apology shouldn't be necessary. Yet a small voice, which sounded alot like her guardian, Jacob, to her annoyance, was nagging her to at least explain the incident and how it would be a bad start in entering the school year. Pouting a bit from her defeat to the small voice for a moment, she sat up again and faced the Gryffindor, her expression changed to as sincere as she could muster. "Ei. I didn't mean to get you upset, I thought it would be funny to give a first year a nice little welcome gift. I wasn't expecting you to sit there but since you did, I guess I have to say sorry, so, sinto muito. I'm sorry." She mumbled out the last part as she glanced at the fireplace, letting a few Portuguese words slip out by habit.

She raised her wand to vanish the firework creature and paused for a moment, awaiting a response. She then spoke again. "You've gotta admit though, that firework was pretty cool." She grinned, levitating the remains of the popped firework into the fireplace to burn away the ashy paper. She introduced herself over the gentle crackling of the flames. "I'm Larentia Ortiz, anyway. Sixth year lion, half blood, Portuguese, and all that other stuff." She waved her hand lazily, showing it's unimportance. "As you can see, I'm a bit of a prankster but you don't have to worry about it. I don't prank people too often. And you are...?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Fire (Carmen)   Playing with Fire (Carmen) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Playing with Fire (Carmen)
Page 1 of 1